New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head

New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head

Sunday, January 9th, 2011 12:59pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 59,750

iGear has updated their Facebook page and pre-order page with images of both heads in their Kup 01 set.
The second cygar-less head appears to be identical to the first with the exception the of the mouth being reversed. These are only prototypes, and the final sculpts may be different.

Credit(s): iGear

This article was last modified on Sunday, January 9th, 2011 3:45pm CST

Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167395)
Posted by Sodan-1 on January 9th, 2011 @ 2:06pm CST
Just pre-ordered mine. I don't have a problem with the factory Generations head. But for only $12 it'd be crazy not to go for it. It would appear to make the figure a damn-site cooler.
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167398)
Posted by Mkall on January 9th, 2011 @ 2:15pm CST
Nice heads. Personally I'll be using the Cygar head and give 5 bucks to the first person that notices I have a cigar smoking Transformer.
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167419)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 9th, 2011 @ 3:29pm CST
March cannot come soon enough. These head molds make this figure for me. IDW Kup FTW.
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167466)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 9th, 2011 @ 5:44pm CST
If anyone wants the cygar-less head and lives around Vancouver, i'll probably sell it for 5 bucks, so PM me.
:CON:
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167488)
Posted by KIERANW on January 9th, 2011 @ 6:45pm CST
I like it, but im not gonna get it
I cant wait to see the finished product =] :KREMZEEK:
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167642)
Posted by mattyc1007 on January 10th, 2011 @ 7:38am CST
Me Likey Box
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167648)
Posted by Requiem Prime on January 10th, 2011 @ 8:09am CST
I would liked a more unique expression for his other head, but I'm still liking it. The official head strikes me more like the movie Kup as a wise old man and mentor. These are more like the IGN comics, with an aged badass vibe.
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167682)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 10th, 2011 @ 10:04am CST
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167687)
Posted by El Duque on January 10th, 2011 @ 10:13am CST
kirbenvost wrote:lol, I like the box and how it fits in the back of the truck. Both heads look good, but are they going to come unpainted? :???:

That is pretty cool. I wonder if it was planned that way or just a coincidence? I'm confident the final product will be molded and painted in the correct colors.
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167695)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on January 10th, 2011 @ 10:36am CST
Do I have to buy this from I-Gear, or will BBTS carry it?
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167700)
Posted by El Duque on January 10th, 2011 @ 10:56am CST
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Do I have to buy this from I-Gear, or will BBTS carry it?

So far iGear is only place with a pre-order. BBTS has never listed a preorder for their MP Prime heads so I doubt they carry these either. I would prefer to deal with BBTS or TFsource in most situations, but in this case you can't really beat the deal iGear has going.
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167713)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on January 10th, 2011 @ 11:16am CST
El Duque wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Do I have to buy this from I-Gear, or will BBTS carry it?

C'est la vie. At least it was PayPal. I was a bit worried I'd have to fork a credit card over to them.

Ordered!
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167724)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 10th, 2011 @ 11:26am CST
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167736)
Posted by dirkmagirk1 on January 10th, 2011 @ 11:38am CST
this head piece definately fits the charactor.....man i wish all the upgrades were this cheap ithought this was gonna be $30 or more
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167808)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 10th, 2011 @ 2:56pm CST
Since the box fits into the back, I'm going to attempt to use a similar insulation, or the one included, as well as any gun accessories I have to place them in there, like a weapons container. Glad that the igear logo isn't terribly lame in any way, and can pass for a munitions supplier.
:CON:
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167810)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 10th, 2011 @ 3:00pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:Hmm...I am satisfied with the original Kup head, but I might cave in to temptation for the sake of awesomenss.

It's $12, shipped.

How can you afford NOT to have it?
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167835)
Posted by Vicalliose on January 10th, 2011 @ 4:23pm CST
I've decided that I'm going to use the original head for a custom Crystal Head Kup.

It'll be a prop made of Legos but still, I wanna have something like that sitting on my shelf lookin' all crazy with his ugly cygar-less face. :P
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1167932)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 10th, 2011 @ 9:23pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:

It's $12, shipped.

How can you afford NOT to have it?

Well I don't *need* it per se...
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1168206)
Posted by El Duque on January 11th, 2011 @ 3:16pm CST
Well I guess BBTS will be carrying this: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
Re: New images of iGear's Kup01 "cygar"-less head (1168225)
Posted by NTESHFT on January 11th, 2011 @ 4:49pm CST
Got mine preordered.....

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Universe Starscream Generations Classics 25th Anniversary Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons COMPLETE BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Studio Series The Movie Deluxe Class 86-01 MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DELUXE TRAILBREAKER GOOD SIZE FOR SIEGE" on EBAY
Buy "(2) STERLING TRANSFORMER CORP ST26744 TRANSFORMERS NEW. Govt  5950-00-442-5237" on EBAY
Buy "Blaster - Transformers Generation 1 Walmart Reissue - Brand New in Box" on EBAY