New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator

New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator

Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 10:49am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 36,282

Fans of steam trains and black repaints will finally get the figure they've been dying for: Knight Morpher: Annihilator. A black repaint of Knight Morpher, Annihilator will be released on the 5th of December and Mastermind Creations have posted some new images to whet our appitite.

You can see more images on Mastermind's page by clicking on the pictures above or going here. And stay tuned for Seibertron.com's gallery of this figure, coming soon!

For the latest in third-party news, stick with Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): Mastermind Creations

Re: New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator (1149870)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on November 23rd, 2010 @ 11:07am CST
Set this on fire, and you've got a very good representation of the Fallen from the Dreamwave War Within comics.

Sadly, it wouldn't be a very good representation for long, as it would melt... but that's beside the point.
Re: New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator (1149886)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 23rd, 2010 @ 11:53am CST
...Still the Fallen in my eyes. ;) :lol:
Re: New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator (1149893)
Posted by WarGraver on November 23rd, 2010 @ 12:09pm CST
For me, it will be a Convoy born from Unicron rather than Primus. 'Rail Convoy', I think. Maybe 'Loco Convoy'.

And wow is it sexy.
Re: New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator (1149915)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on November 23rd, 2010 @ 1:43pm CST
Re: New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator (1149928)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on November 23rd, 2010 @ 2:11pm CST
Just looks to be a standard piece of track. Go to any hobby store, and you should be able to find one.
Re: New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator (1150019)
Posted by Blurrz on November 23rd, 2010 @ 6:24pm CST
Oh yes!

Also looks like we'll be getting a Magnus too. I love me some trains.
Re: New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator (1150038)
Posted by WarGraver on November 23rd, 2010 @ 7:50pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Oh yes!

Also looks like we'll be getting a Magnus too. I love me some trains.

Are you saying that based on the box art? I'm hoping that's just a reference to the storyline idea that Annihilator was born from Ultra's dark side.

Ideally, MC is moving on to a hearts of steel Megatron next, instead of another recolor. Unless the Ultra recolor also features the back of the train turning into part of a bigger body.
Re: New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator (1150721)
Posted by sancho's revenge on November 25th, 2010 @ 5:48pm CST
Re: New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator (1150733)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 25th, 2010 @ 6:32pm CST
sancho's revenge wrote:Man...I would have to cancel protector to get this. I dunno. I looks mighty fine though. I have KMC and I love this mold.

I would definately get protector especially if you already have KMC. Protector is all kinds of awesome.
Re: New Images of Knight Morpher: Annihilator (1150760)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on November 25th, 2010 @ 8:12pm CST
Samurai Bludgeon wrote:Can someone point me in the direction of that track piece? I'd love to display my KMC on a piece of train track....

The track comes with Annihilator.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn - COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID 2015  Strongarm Ultrabee Component" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction STRAFE Complete Deluxe Dinobot AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Jada 2016 Chevy Camaro BUMBLEBEE Transformers Diecast 1:32 scale" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise (RID) Deluxe Class WHEELJACK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Bumblebee Complete" on EBAY
Buy "METEORFIRE Transformers Cyberverse Battle Call Trooper 5.5" Figure Meteor Fire" on EBAY
Buy "transformers age of extinction strafe good condition comes as is" on EBAY