New Images of TFC Hercules

New Images of TFC Hercules

Monday, November 28th, 2011 11:52pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 46,168

Our sponsor - Robotkingdom has updated their Facebook page with the new images of the fully combined 3rd party TFC Hercules.

The photos also show the size of Hercules. It is the same size of Cybertron Primus.

Check out the images we have mirrored below:

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317656)
Posted by El Duque on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:05am CST
I can't wait to own all of these!
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317659)
Posted by TimothyR on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:15am CST
would it really be that difficult for hasblo to give us a devastator like this.. i mean.. they do offer higher price range figures in retail stores. .. i just don't get it. it makes absolutely no sense to me. something like this would be a cash cow for them.. i bet it would sell a ton better than the recent "ultimate bumblebees" or unicron repaints. and most people would probably buy it, even if it were at a slightly higher price point than those two figures.

it's so frustrating.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317660)
Posted by puttster3 on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:20am CST
Your not the only one El Duque. I'm sure there will be people who use their Fansproject Bruticus and this Devastator to reenact thier battle in the show... with a different ending. A goliath vs an even bigger goliath. Actually, make that most. Comon, admit it, its a guilty pleasure.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317662)
Posted by El Duque on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:24am CST
Hasbro should just sub-contract these guys.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317663)
Posted by necr0blivion on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:31am CST
Beautiful! Now we can only hope that there are no further delays on the next 4 pieces to come out. As it is, we are still waiting until April for the 6th figure (Mad Blender) but that was announced before Heavy Labor was even released after it's initial launch date.

Considering the price point for each of these, and knowing that several other premium 3rd party figures are coming out soon, I'm okay with waiting a bit longer. As long as I can be assured this is really happening. I hope TFC is able to release the remaining figures without any further issues like Exgraver and Heavy Labor have.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317664)
Posted by LiKwid on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:31am CST
El Duque wrote:Hasbro should just sub-contract these guys.

Or make something comparable and sell it for $10 bucks less :P

Still waiting to pick up Heavy labor, have they addressed the Qc issue with him yet? Tha wonky hip joint? For such a large cash commitment I kinda want to know its not gonna fall apart when I finish it :p
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317665)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:36am CST
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317666)
Posted by El Duque on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:37am CST
LiKwid wrote:
El Duque wrote:Hasbro should just sub-contract these guys.

Or make something comparable and sell it for $10 bucks less :P

They will be supplying replacement parts for Heavy Labor with either Neckbreaker or Mad Blender.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317672)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 29th, 2011 @ 1:04am CST
El Duque wrote:I can't wait to own all of these!

I completely agree. I'm 100% sold on this project. I still plan on getting Giant as well but Hercules has my full attention right now. The size is incredible and an accomplishment in itself. Hopefully Structor and Dr Crank ship before Christmas.

My only concern, at the moment, would be Herc's left foot. The heel part of Structor in his "foot" mode kind of bothers me.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317679)
Posted by Samsonator on November 29th, 2011 @ 1:46am CST
I've picked the wrong time to be completely out of money...
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317706)
Posted by Motorthing on November 29th, 2011 @ 5:31am CST
Samsonator wrote:I've picked the wrong time to be completely out of money...

You and me both. Curse you Taxman......
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317714)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 29th, 2011 @ 7:22am CST
looks awesome. they should do computron next
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317727)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 29th, 2011 @ 8:21am CST
That just looks amazing, more sleek than Giant with the treads out of the way of the arms. Darn him for showing me Exgraver and Heavy Labor!
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317735)
Posted by Requiem Prime on November 29th, 2011 @ 8:36am CST
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317740)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 29th, 2011 @ 8:51am CST
BOOO YAWH!!! IN YA FACE SPACE CASE!! I love this guy. Ankles an absolute must. Some of the best hands ever on a bot or con. Can't wait.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317758)
Posted by puttster3 on November 29th, 2011 @ 9:33am CST
Requiem Prime wrote:The complete Hercules will be something special. I hope they don't run into anymore issues. I never minded the size since he always held a more raw power vibe than the others, who were smarter or at least more focused. There is only one other combiner I'd accept being this huge.
Ok, you got me curious, are you refering to a Predaking figure?
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317762)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 29th, 2011 @ 9:41am CST
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317765)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 29th, 2011 @ 9:45am CST
Sodan-1 wrote:The size is great, but true to my never satisfied expectations, I wish he was bigger. Not sure I like having to wait for two or three more figures to be released before we get the fix for Heavy Labor. Just worried that there's going to be a backlog of fixes for each figure.

Take a little comfort in the fact the they have corrected the first issue with Exgraver in an extremely responsible way. I'm sure with impending future releases of this set, they want to work out the kinks as much as we do.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317766)
Posted by Kibble on November 29th, 2011 @ 10:00am CST
Fistful of Energon wrote:I love everything about this set, but the head still doesn't sit well w/ me. Its ok, but I would really love to see a more G1'esque head sculpt. There you go IGear or Headrobots! :lol:

There are rumors one of the TFC designers is working on a more G1 accurate head...not sure if it would be included with one of the later figs or sold separately, if it actually comes to be.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules (1317790)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on November 29th, 2011 @ 10:59am CST
Kibble wrote:

I can see this happening. I mean you kind of have to! you just cant go to all the trouble designing such a great figure and NOT do it the ultimate justice of giving it a tru Devy head :lol:

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe. Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Dinobot *New In Box*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Autobot Inferno *New In Box*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BOTBOTS Series 1.5 Lawn League MCMUZZSAW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - FoC - Voyager Soundblaster  (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON THUNDERCRACKER" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY