New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure

New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure

Wednesday, March 12th, 2008 11:28am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 37,989

TFClub.com has posted, on the toysdaily.com forums, new photos of the upcoming Stealth Bumblebee figure from the Transformers Movie toyline. The figure is a repaint of the deluxe-class 2008 Camaro Bumblebee.

See the photos by clicking here.

Credit(s): TFclub.com, toysdaily.com

This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 12th, 2008 11:30am CDT

Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654108)
Posted by Megatron-Ron on March 12th, 2008 @ 11:41am CDT
When is this coming to stores? I havent heard anything about a release date. I have to say that this is buy far the coolest looking bumblebee figure i have ever seen.
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654164)
Posted by Defcon! on March 12th, 2008 @ 12:44pm CDT
I love this figure and the colors are wicked! The new camaro bumblebee is probably one of my favorite movie figures! :D
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654206)
Posted by woosh on March 12th, 2008 @ 1:24pm CDT
The lighting makes him look really cool.
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654212)
Posted by Nekoman on March 12th, 2008 @ 1:28pm CDT
I wasn’t sure about this one, but after seeing this I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting him.
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654225)
Posted by Auto Bot on March 12th, 2008 @ 1:47pm CDT
Can the mask come off?
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654241)
Posted by capellamusic on March 12th, 2008 @ 2:12pm CDT
Even though I'm not buying TFs Movie figures, I must say that it looks amazing!
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654244)
Posted by DeepWater on March 12th, 2008 @ 2:14pm CDT
As much as I wanted to pass on yet another Bumblebee, I know that the second I see it in a store... I'll grab it. Looks good.
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654247)
Posted by First-Aid on March 12th, 2008 @ 2:18pm CDT
Outstanding...

It's a repaint I actually like...gotta get it... :grin:
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654277)
Posted by Megatron-Ron on March 12th, 2008 @ 2:41pm CDT
capellamusic wrote:Even though I'm not buying TFs Movie figures, I must say that it looks amazing!

How could you not be buying the movie line? It's one of the best TF lines IMO.
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654310)
Posted by Auto Bot on March 12th, 2008 @ 3:13pm CDT
This Bumblebee looks so good because it's one of those rare Movie toys with paint on it.
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654319)
Posted by Cyberjet #7 on March 12th, 2008 @ 3:19pm CDT
He should be coming out with the Wave 3 Allspark deluxes. Which I'm guessing will arrive after the Premium Series. Maybe May-ish, just before Animated.

I like how they shined enough light on him to make him look almost metallic...
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654383)
Posted by 8 bit on March 12th, 2008 @ 4:28pm CDT
It's Nemesis Bumblebee!
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654432)
Posted by Eldorodimus on March 12th, 2008 @ 5:13pm CDT
at first i could live with passing on this particular figure. however, after viewing these images all i have to say is "damn you fancy photography". i have no choice but to complete my camaro collection now.
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654456)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on March 12th, 2008 @ 5:37pm CDT
Yeah I'll be getting a couple of these.

!!!Dam You Movie Line!!! Everytime I think I'm done...
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654480)
Posted by Agent 007 on March 12th, 2008 @ 6:00pm CDT
Auto Bot wrote:Can the mask come off?

Nope it's a new sculpt. I'm just gonna get the preium version. Same sculpt, just movie accurate paint job.
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654491)
Posted by JustinRODimus on March 12th, 2008 @ 6:08pm CDT
Mr.Bond007 wrote:
Auto Bot wrote:Can the mask come off?

i'm getting the premium if it has the red autobot symbol on the forehead. do you know if it does? if not, i'll go stealth
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654516)
Posted by capellamusic on March 12th, 2008 @ 6:27pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:Yeah I'll be getting a couple of these.

!!!Dam You Movie Line!!! Everytime I think I'm done...

Done? Well, let me see... TF 2 is comming next year, then a year off with more repaints, then TF 3, then repaints. I think you'll still have a lot from this line to come :P
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654518)
Posted by capellamusic on March 12th, 2008 @ 6:29pm CDT
Megatron-Ron wrote:How could you not be buying the movie line? It's one of the best TF lines IMO.

Very simple, I only collect G1 figures (Masterpieces, reissue, vintage and WSTs, ok... some Classics and Binaltech/Alternators too...) and I can't buy all of them. I wish I could :P . There are also great figures from Animated, but I won't buy them, I'd rather buy comming Masterpieces, Encore and other G1s I don't have, yet. The G1 line is the line from when I was a kid, as was the cartoon Seasons 1 & 2 before the 1986 movie. Those are the ones that I most like, maybe I'm an old timer :P .
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654546)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on March 12th, 2008 @ 7:11pm CDT
This is the only Bumblebee repaint I will pick up
Re: New Photos of TF Movie Stealth Bumblebee Figure (654564)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on March 12th, 2008 @ 7:26pm CDT
Part of me thinks this photo makes him look better than he really will.
This would be the only BB repaint I'd buy, unless the Premium version is waay better.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY