New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images

New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images

Saturday, August 20th, 2011 12:29am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 47,215

TFC Toys have posted new promotional images of the next figure in their Hercules set, Heavylabor. These images reveal the figure in full color including the painted details that where absent from the initial color test shot image they previously released. The figure is also displayed with the first Hercules team member, Exgraver. Check out the new images below.

Credit(s): TFC Toys

This article was last modified on Saturday, August 20th, 2011 12:35am CDT

Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1278987)
Posted by DavidT on August 20th, 2011 @ 12:36am CDT
That looks amazing! They even covered up his va-jay-jay! LOL
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1278989)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 20th, 2011 @ 12:43am CDT
Somebody here please help me, I want these guys sooooo bad, but I can't even come CLOSE to affording them.... :-x :BOOM: :sad:
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279001)
Posted by 009* on August 20th, 2011 @ 1:45am CDT
Are there any pics of the re-designed replacement shovel for Exgraver that this figure is supposed to be coming with?
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279013)
Posted by Lord Raze on August 20th, 2011 @ 2:40am CDT
Hell yes, the only disappointing thing I can think of is the weapons which don't look much cop. But that's probably more down to the combining weapon gimmick then anything.
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279015)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 20th, 2011 @ 2:50am CDT
Well, that looks even better than the last one! :shock: Really too bad I can't afford these. I'm liking the styling and colors. Very Unicron Trilogy, which is a good thing IMO.

And the whole combining gun is totally badass.
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279020)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 20th, 2011 @ 2:58am CDT
Okay, now this guy impresses me. (Well, the pics with the paint I should say)

Leaps and bounds better than Exgraver. Still not enough to get me to pony up $600.00

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry. $587.94 before shipping, if current Exgraver pricing is extended to the other figures. My bad.

Bah.
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279024)
Posted by Grimlock1979 on August 20th, 2011 @ 3:41am CDT
Me Grimlock must order this Guy! :KREMZEEK: ...when Me have enough money for it again! :sad:
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279042)
Posted by wilcosu35 on August 20th, 2011 @ 7:14am CDT
that looks absolutely fantastic. so glad i ordered this guy
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279069)
Posted by Mkall on August 20th, 2011 @ 8:41am CDT
Wow! I can't believe how well he's turned out. I'm not regretting getting any of these guys at all. I also like that they integrated his bucket better than it just folding down and becoming his legs a la G1
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279074)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on August 20th, 2011 @ 8:52am CDT
Constructicons 1.jpg
He looks awesome I'm so glad i have him on Pre-order =P~
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279081)
Posted by Down_Shift on August 20th, 2011 @ 9:03am CDT
Loving the shit outta a final color heavylabor.

I look forward to not only the remaining four Non-structicons, but future teams as well.
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279108)
Posted by GetRightRobot on August 20th, 2011 @ 10:17am CDT
OH HELL YES. I can't stand this wait though...
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279115)
Posted by Rated X on August 20th, 2011 @ 10:47am CDT
Long Haul looks much better with the griil and details painted !!! Still not a fan of the purple legs and green arms for G1 sake. But I see why they did it. If they colored the arms and legs in the proper G1 fashion, it would look stupid in vechicle mode.

And yes, I called him "Long Haul" Sue me for typing a copyrighted name on a non-profit anonymous forum. ;)
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279157)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 20th, 2011 @ 12:54pm CDT
Well, that's gorgeous. :D I believe the last two are to be revealed today?
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279159)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 20th, 2011 @ 12:58pm CDT
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279163)
Posted by Down_Shift on August 20th, 2011 @ 1:09pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Still not a fan of the purple boots but they're growing on me. And I guess they're neccessary for the combined mode. I just wish they'd get rid of the translucent red weapons! Does anybody like them?

Not really, no.
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279168)
Posted by El Duque on August 20th, 2011 @ 1:29pm CDT
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Well, that's gorgeous. :D I believe the last two are to be revealed today?

Tomorrow I believe. C an't wait to see the designs for Neckbreaker and Mad Blender.
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279169)
Posted by Axalon_Prime on August 20th, 2011 @ 1:35pm CDT
I think the reason Heavylabor looks better than Exgraver is the head. His face looks way better than Exgraver's blank expression. Still I wish one of these third parties would make a decent hand for Leobreaker's savage claw mode.
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279175)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on August 20th, 2011 @ 1:51pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

Me to I realy want Mad Blender/Mixmaster
Re: New TFC Toys Heavylabor Promotional Images (1279186)
Posted by DMSL on August 20th, 2011 @ 2:40pm CDT
This figure looks fantastic, i'm buying it.

Still don't like the colours of the weapons, they should be black not gummybear red or waterblaster purple.

Still waiting on the first one, last time i checked it is now in Dutch customs as of August 19th.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Decepticon SHOCKWAVE  Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers: Ultra Class Slipstream Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime & Generations Selects Hot Shot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Series 1 - Burgertron, Poo Sham & Sticky McGee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Pime Talking BUMBLEBEE Beast Hunters LOOSE Action Figure HTF 2013" on EBAY
Buy "WB Hasbro Collectibles - Transformers Generations Selects Hot Shot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Lot of 7 DINOBOT HOT SHOT CHEETOR RATCHET Complete! + MORE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties "Hot Shot"  Action Figure" on EBAY