New TFC Toys Hercules Images

New TFC Toys Hercules Images

Wednesday, October 26th, 2011 1:53pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 56,633

TFC Toys have updated their weibo page with a few new images of their Hercules combiner. These images offer us our most complete look at the figure in combined mode to date with all but Mad Blender (aka Mixmaster), Neckbreaker (aka Bonecrusher), and the chest shield/wing in their familiar green and purple decos. Enjoy the images mirrored from their weibo page below.

Credit(s): TFC Toys

Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305427)
Posted by TheTigerKing84 on October 26th, 2011 @ 1:59pm CDT
Its Looking sweeter all time. A bit pricy but awesome. Want to see the combined mode articulation. Got a feel for the arms. Guessing legs can rotate and bend at knee.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305430)
Posted by Geekee1 on October 26th, 2011 @ 2:18pm CDT
I love this thing so much!
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305433)
Posted by LaserDawg1981 on October 26th, 2011 @ 2:24pm CDT
OMG =P~ i cant wait for this figure to come out. now all i need is the money lol
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305436)
Posted by Astronopolis on October 26th, 2011 @ 2:39pm CDT
i love this figure, but i dont like the stark color choices. im too chicken to paint something this expensive so ill learn to live with it, but hot damn that head looks great with paint!
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305441)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on October 26th, 2011 @ 3:06pm CDT
... It's a thing of beauty.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305442)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 26th, 2011 @ 3:11pm CDT
So close...
Soon...
Soon we will see the largest 3rd party endenvor competed!

And maybe we'll actually get to own another piece, huh?
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305456)
Posted by Mkall on October 26th, 2011 @ 3:35pm CDT
That must mean the next two must be getting close to pre-ordering.

Awesome.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305463)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on October 26th, 2011 @ 3:52pm CDT
Well, sorry MT, but I think I'll be concentrating on TFC here.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305476)
Posted by GetRightRobot on October 26th, 2011 @ 4:20pm CDT
Please Hasbro, let them be... let them be. I want this set more than any figure in a LONG while. I am so paranoid/nervous that something is going to happen that will keep me from completing this set. :PRAY: :PRAY:
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305481)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 26th, 2011 @ 4:36pm CDT
Damn, that's impressive. Wish I could afford it. I hope I can afford Maketoys' version...
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305482)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on October 26th, 2011 @ 4:39pm CDT
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305486)
Posted by Andrius on October 26th, 2011 @ 4:41pm CDT
Alright, they sold me. Looking forward to the inevitable box-set release.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305488)
Posted by Firebird on October 26th, 2011 @ 4:48pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:Can someone remind us all what this would all total out to, ballpark at least including shipping? in any currency would be nice to know. I can't imagine there be too great a competition in price for the pieces on this mighty bot. :VEHI:

Each piece is about $97 +10 shipping on Tfsource

$107 each x 6 Constructicons = $642.00 shipped for the big guy
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305491)
Posted by Kibble on October 26th, 2011 @ 5:01pm CDT
Or 78 + 16 shipping from robotkingdom for a total of about $564 for the 6.

Thanks goodness they went green on the shovel for Structor!
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305494)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 26th, 2011 @ 5:09pm CDT
the PERFECT devastator. and i cant get it :( :sad: :sad: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305499)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 26th, 2011 @ 5:18pm CDT
Thank god they've coloured Structor's shovel green!!! Really looking forward to getting hold of this now. I'm sure it's been said before (probably even by myself) but I wonder why TFClub display Exgraver's digger like they do in Herc mode when the instructions say to tuck it away.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305511)
Posted by harlemshogun316 on October 26th, 2011 @ 5:57pm CDT
yeah I wonder about Ex-Graver's combined transformation as well. I just assume/hope they are going with the way it looked in IDW series, I personally like the out of the way look better.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305520)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on October 26th, 2011 @ 6:23pm CDT
Lookin good in color! I wish these would come out faster, I want Devastator. :CON:
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305534)
Posted by --B-- on October 26th, 2011 @ 7:21pm CDT

I can't afford it no matter what, and I am really glad that a lot of people are getting they're classicsverse Devy, but this just isn't for me.
Re: New TFC Toys Hercules Images (1305562)
Posted by Geekee1 on October 26th, 2011 @ 9:42pm CDT
--B-- wrote:I couldn't figure out why I didn't like this for the longest time, but I think it just looks too cartoony for me, plus I am not a fan of the head.

What are your thoughts on the Make Toy version --B--?

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "The Transformers G1 Poster Soundwave VS Blaster Art Print Rare Tim Doyle mondo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TENTAKIL TT-GS08 Piranacon Seacons in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects OVERBITE TT-GS07 Piranacon Seacons in USA G1" on EBAY