New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout

New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout

Tuesday, June 19th, 2007 9:56am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Game News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 24,456

Our own raphaelprime has brought some news about the Transformers Movie Video Game to our attention. A new video clip of the game has been posted by IGN.com. This latest clip shows Ironhide fighting Blackout. Click here to check it out.

Credit(s): raphaelprime and IGN.com

Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (171947)
Posted by Hotrod on June 19th, 2007 @ 10:00am CDT
Front paged and credited!
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (171948)
Posted by Anonymous on June 19th, 2007 @ 10:01am CDT
inturnmike wrote:My question is: If I have a PS2 now, but I desperately want the best looking TF game when it comes out, do I bite the bullet: sell my PS2 and get the PS3? Or, is the game for PS2 going to be great as well?
Yes and no!
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (171971)
Posted by Metal Gear Solid Fan on June 19th, 2007 @ 10:21am CDT
Hotrod wrote:Front paged and credited!

Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (171988)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 19th, 2007 @ 10:47am CDT

Well if you have the money then get a next gen console. I'd say keep the PS2. You wont get that much for it. You might be able to pay off the game and thats it. Besides its good to have a PS2 around. If you dont have the money get the PS2 version and when you get a next gen console buy TF used for it. Its the same game. The only diffrence is the graphics. And unless your a huge Metal Gear fan id say get a 360 and maybe get a PS3 for christmas. PS3 doesnt have that many good games right now. All the good games comeing out for it come out at the end of the year and begining of next year. The 360 has a good amount of good games right now and some of them are cheap so its a safe bet. In the end its all up to you but i hope this helped.
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172014)
Posted by TheMuffin on June 19th, 2007 @ 11:19am CDT

If you want the best looking version then get the Xbox 360 version. It was created for that system and then ported to the other consoles.
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172017)
Posted by Bottom Out on June 19th, 2007 @ 11:21am CDT
theres no real point in having a ps2...the ps3 plays all ps2 and ps1 games
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172044)
Posted by Magnimus on June 19th, 2007 @ 11:43am CDT
Metal Gear Solid Fan wrote:I am fairly new to this forum, or forums in general. What does, "Front paged and credited" mean?

It means the link, or news item, has been put on the front page of the website and the poster is credited by name.
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172053)
Posted by Metal Gear Solid Fan on June 19th, 2007 @ 11:50am CDT
Magnimus wrote:

Thanks Magnimus!
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172087)
Posted by reanimate28 on June 19th, 2007 @ 12:17pm CDT
wow that was really lame it looked like craphole
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172088)
Posted by Anonymous on June 19th, 2007 @ 12:19pm CDT
reanimate28 wrote:wow that was really lame it looked like craphole
Huh? Your crazy!
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172089)
Posted by inturnmike on June 19th, 2007 @ 12:19pm CDT
Bottom Out wrote:theres no real point in having a ps2...the ps3 plays all ps2 and ps1 games

Exactly! I love playing Socom 1,2, and 3 online, and some of my other PS2 games, so I would want to keep that playability. I just want to know if it is worth paying 600.00 for the PS3 instead of just getting the PS2 game? Are the better graphics (and hopefully better future games) going to be worth the extra money?
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172148)
Posted by Danish-Liokaiser on June 19th, 2007 @ 1:11pm CDT
Oh my that was awesome! I hope the PS2 version will be in okay graphic ... :S
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172183)
Posted by Ballistic90 on June 19th, 2007 @ 2:08pm CDT
reanimate28 wrote:wow that was really lame it looked like craphole

I think you're having trouble typing. I think you meant to say "Wow, I'm an elitist asshole that hates everything everyone else likes so I can show them how much better I am than they are!"

There, fixed.
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172187)
Posted by Bilko90 on June 19th, 2007 @ 2:12pm CDT
reanimate28 wrote:wow that was really lame it looked like craphole

dude WTF!!! were you even watching the same vid we were?
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172201)
Posted by Kayevcee on June 19th, 2007 @ 2:23pm CDT
"the ps3 plays all ps2 and ps1 games"

Except in the EU, where Sony did some money saving and left out part of the backwards-compatibility system so European PS3s only play a handful of PS2 games. It seems Sony will be eliminating hardware backwards compatibility over time to reduce costs. However, there should be a software emulator on the go soon, as documented here:
http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/03/09 ... on_engine/

On an actually-on-topic note, like a lot of PS3 demos I can't believe it's actually in-game. Hot damn, guys. Seriously.

-Nick
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172271)
Posted by reanimate28 on June 19th, 2007 @ 3:51pm CDT
Ballistic90 wrote:
reanimate28 wrote:wow that was really lame it looked like craphole

There, fixed.

I donno it looked kinda boring to me..thats my opinion..

And by the way I am far from an elitist.. I live in a third world country EDITED OUT PROFANITY
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172304)
Posted by MantaScorp on June 19th, 2007 @ 4:07pm CDT
This thread is starting to remind me of a summer movie I just saw...

"Flame on!!"
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172324)
Posted by TheMuffin on June 19th, 2007 @ 4:24pm CDT
reanimate28 wrote:
Ballistic90 wrote:
reanimate28 wrote:wow that was really lame it looked like craphole

There, fixed.

I donno it looked kinda boring to me..thats my opinion..

And by the way I am far from an elitist.. I live in a third world country for Christ's sake, so you can shut the F-uck up Putang Enimo!!!!!!

reanimate28. Check your PMs.
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172513)
Posted by AutobotJazz on June 19th, 2007 @ 6:42pm CDT
Looked pretty good.
Re: New Transformers Game Clip: Ironhide vs Blackout (172584)
Posted by i_amtrunks on June 19th, 2007 @ 7:26pm CDT
Too bad the PS2 and Wii versions wont look that good...
At least the Wii version will be much more fun to play!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "New Authentic Transformers Combiner Wars Defensor Lot of 7. Protectobots MISB." on EBAY
Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Cliffjumper with head upgrade complete Generations G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Cyclonus complete G1 Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG12 Windblade - Mint SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee - Mint Sealed" on EBAY