New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed

Transformers News: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed

Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 11:24PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 20,241

The latest issue of Previews has revealed two new Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Class figures. Both are redecos of the previously released Weaponizers, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, from the Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise line with new Beast Hunters weapons. Optimus Prime comes in a new green deco with a sword very similar the one that comes with Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime. Bumblebee comes in his new stealth deco with a bow accessory similar to the one that comes with the Deluxe Beast Hunters Bumblebee remold. Image courtesy of TFW2005 user shadow panther.

New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed
Credit(s): TFW2005 user shadow panther
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498031)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 25th, 2013 @ 11:33pm CDT
Still wish to know what the nature of the green Optimus deco is for both this and the Cyberverse Commander.

Glad to see Bee's black deco from the show getting more toys of it.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498033)
Posted by datguy86 on June 25th, 2013 @ 11:44pm CDT
Now that's a cleaver. I look forward to OP.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498041)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on June 26th, 2013 @ 1:04am CDT
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498044)
Posted by Metrosuplex on June 26th, 2013 @ 1:24am CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I suppose they didn't want to do a Megatron weaponizer figure because they're afraid of making too much money.

HAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah... wow, dude... nicely put. :APPLAUSE:

I was going to add that it'd almost been a week since I last heard of Hasbro planning to release an Optimus and Bumblebee! THEY ARE ON FIRE! BOOM SHAKALAKA! :michaelbay:

Now when I go to my local Target, I can see TWO COLOR SETS of BB/Optimus collecting dust! :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498071)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on June 26th, 2013 @ 6:21am CDT
>:oP
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498079)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on June 26th, 2013 @ 7:59am CDT
I know these are targeted at kids...

But honestly, they expect these to sell? The regular weaponizers were shelfwarming here...

These look worse.
Honestly, a green prime? What are they trying to reference? The Bape Convoy?

Crayola Convoy? Seem like the whole Predacon Rising line's colour was determined based on some kids with crayons.

Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498082)
Posted by Brakethrough on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:16am CDT
Optimus LIME!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498089)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:39am CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:

What is this? I want these!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498102)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:29am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
gavinfuzzy wrote:

What is this? I want these!
Lucky Draw RobotMasters Custom Color G1 Convoy. Only ten pieces exist.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498107)
Posted by ILL-Star on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:43am CDT
I was actually hoping that they'd do that with BB. Now if I can only get him on clearance.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498143)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2013 @ 1:02pm CDT
[sarcasm]Hooray, another Optimus Prime and Bumblebee! The masses shall surely enjoy this![/sarcasm]

I'm with Sabrblade on that Optimus; I'm also curious about the nature of that green-blue deco also seen on an upcoming Cyberverse Optimus. Aquatic Combat Optimus, going under the sea to combat Sharkticon Megatron?

Under the sea...
Under the sea...
Battling the Decepticons
Under the sea!
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498268)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:02pm CDT
Honestly, I like the green on him. I've always wondered what an ordinary Optimus Prime would look like with all his reds (minus his :BOT: symbol) replaced with green. I think it makes him look a bit rugged, like a sort of "mountain man" like Prime. 8)

That said, though I like it, I don't need it. :P
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498301)
Posted by Manterax Prime on June 26th, 2013 @ 11:47pm CDT
I may end up getting Hulkimus Prime.
Re: New Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Weaponizer Repaints Revealed (1498313)
Posted by Metrosuplex on June 27th, 2013 @ 12:10am CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:I know these are targeted at kids...

These look worse.
Honestly, a green prime? What are they trying to reference? The Bape Convoy?

I can understand your point about the colors, but I look at it as a refreshing change. Errr, or maybe it's more accurate to say that the crayola colors don't seem to bother me as much. I'm personally very partial to the G2 neon colors. I'd love to see more of those - like neon orange and black, or neon green and neon purple! Very 80s/90s, very cool! :x

These "Crayola" TF's are a step in the right direction, I think. And hey, if you don't like it, you have a very short wait for the next line of Bay-formers! :michaelbay: Nothing but neutral/safe colors and blacks! WOO! :HEADHURTS:

Ending Soon On eBay

TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG 34 MINDWIPE HEAD MASTER ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
Used Transformers Animated TA-14 Decepticons Shockwave PAINTED - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 2 minutes 18 seconds
First Edition Optimus Prime Transformers 4 Age of Extinctiion Exclusive Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 9 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Custom Chrome Plated Movie Series AOE Dinobot Snarl - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 12 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Limited Stock Loose Deluxe Clear Slug Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 minutes 33 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS TFTM MOVIE EZ COLLECTION MEGATRON LEGENDS CLASS - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 13 minutes 53 seconds
(NEW/SEALED)Transformers:Dark of the Moon MechTech Weapons System Sentinel Prime - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 24 minutes 57 seconds
Kaiyodo Revoltech 046 Transformers STARSCREAM Action Figure 46 - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 26 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes