New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer

New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer

Wednesday, May 2nd, 2007 10:25pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Game News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 32,543

We have seen a few screen shots over the past few months for the upcoming Transformers Movie Video Game. Now our own FreakNasty has brought us news about the first trailer for the XBOX 360 version of the game. IGN.com has posted the trailer of the game. Check it out by clicking here or at GameTrailers.com.

* Voice over is Peter Cullen's Optimus Prime that we all know and love
* Bumblebee transforms in mid air!
* Barricade climbs buildings!
* Optimus Prime transforms off a building!

Credit(s): FreakNasty and IGN.com

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2007 10:33pm CDT

Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (107859)
Posted by Hotrod on May 2nd, 2007 @ 10:30pm CDT
Front paged and credited!
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (107875)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on May 2nd, 2007 @ 10:39pm CDT
The cities don't seem that populated... but hot damn the graphics are amazing!

I'd buy it.
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (107876)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on May 2nd, 2007 @ 10:40pm CDT
Nightwatcher wrote:Looks decent. I loved Cullen's movie trailer voice over the top of it.

Oh yeah, I love whenever Cullen narrates. It just reminds me of Voltron (oddly enough) :)
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (107881)
Posted by Gutsman Heavy on May 2nd, 2007 @ 10:43pm CDT
excitement overload! I gotta lay down...
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (107917)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 2nd, 2007 @ 11:13pm CDT
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (107928)
Posted by Xion on May 2nd, 2007 @ 11:20pm CDT
I like this stye of Transformer game, and their are really some cool stunt Transformation, how I like it personaly. This game will becoming an great movie game I'll have already this feeling.
I can't wait to play with Ironhide, Blackout and Bonecrusher.
And I hope that I can kill how I posted already on another post , Shia Laboeuf on some funny sick and wrong way, with the Decepticons like stumping on his head of take hime and draw him as far I can or draw him into a house. :grin:
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (107959)
Posted by osiricon on May 2nd, 2007 @ 11:50pm CDT
That was cool!! Peter Cullen voice made me feel like a kid again!
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (107965)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 3rd, 2007 @ 12:01am CDT
I want it now! Its like crackdown but with giant frakin robots that turn into cars and things. And cullen doing the naration was awsome. Now i want to watch voltron. So glad i preordered the 360 collectors edition and the psp version. Cant wait. Hope it has online and offline coop. That would kick ass.
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (107984)
Posted by Danish-Liokaiser on May 3rd, 2007 @ 12:17am CDT
Omg! The Optimus is better than i tought!
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (107994)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 3rd, 2007 @ 12:34am CDT
That rocked! I liked how they did the faction symbols. :BOT: :CON:

It was almost.. no wait, it was as good as the trailers for the movie! I'm looking forward to both! :grin:
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (108006)
Posted by Satanatron on May 3rd, 2007 @ 12:59am CDT
I know is gonna be a mediocre game but I don't care cause is a Transformers game therefore I'm gonna love it.
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (108022)
Posted by Anonymous on May 3rd, 2007 @ 1:57am CDT
Nice...
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (108024)
Posted by the purifyer on May 3rd, 2007 @ 2:01am CDT
VG cats sums up what I think is wrong with this game...

Also where's the people? and why do the environments look so empty and desolate? usually there are things on sidewalks etc
I'm disappointed, it looks like they're only half done...
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (108115)
Posted by cor2879 on May 3rd, 2007 @ 5:27am CDT
Hey it could just be my imagination but if you listen closely when Bumblebee transforms mid-air I think you can hear the classic transforming sound from the G1 show.
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (108182)
Posted by Barricade on May 3rd, 2007 @ 6:28am CDT
i wish they made it for the regular xbox =(
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (108230)
Posted by Dragonslayer on May 3rd, 2007 @ 6:59am CDT
*has a seizure from the pure awesomeness of the game*

This is gonna be SO kickass! =P~
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (108258)
Posted by Anonymous on May 3rd, 2007 @ 7:13am CDT
1337W422102 wrote:Only thing I liked was the narration. The rest didn't seem that impressive. I'll still give the game a try though, no doubt about that.
Sums it up for me.
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (108309)
Posted by Yeti on May 3rd, 2007 @ 7:44am CDT
For a teaser trailer that was awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing what the final game will be like.
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (108321)
Posted by Pyro Nosra on May 3rd, 2007 @ 7:50am CDT
Sweeeeeet!

This will finally push me over the edge to get the XBOX. My wike and kid have been bugging me, and I say - "You see how adictive I am on an online game?" But this looks worth the unproductive hours and thumb cramps.
Re: New XBOX 360 Transformers Movie Game Trailer (108322)
Posted by Leonardo on May 3rd, 2007 @ 7:50am CDT
I'd still give it a play.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "HOTLINK Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Siege Netflix Hasbro 2020 New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG 53 Broadside no box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Leader Class Titans Return Decepticon Overlord Action Figure toyNEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Wars Trilogy Dastard & Repugnus Titans Return Amazon" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Octone Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Blitzwing Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Six Shot & Revolver MISB" on EBAY