Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator

Wednesday, July 1st, 2015 8:18am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 21,617

Check out the video we've embedded below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Credit(s): Hasbro

Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705009)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 1st, 2015 @ 8:22am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:With Generations Combiner Wars Devastator just spotted at retail, and Site sponsor expecting to get their shipment within the next ten days. It looks like everyone will be able to get their hands on this beast very soon. To hold fans over with their anticipation, Hasbro uploaded an official demo video of Combiner Wars Devastator on their official Youtube channel, Transformers© Official!

Yum yum yummy! :x
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705018)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 1st, 2015 @ 8:36am CDT
prjkt wrote:
Burn wrote:
Logan79 wrote:Significant comparison between G1 Devastator and CW Long Haul (picture by Peaugh on Twitter).

See, that right there is trick photography. Long Haul is closer to the camera thus making him appear to be the same size as G1 Devastator!
I don't know why I continue to be marveled by these size comparison pictures.

here, have a couple more

Big and Beefy and....Big and Beefy and..........Big and Beefy.... :BOT:
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705019)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 1st, 2015 @ 8:37am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:We really shouldn't be surprised that Devastator has already been sighted in Australia. Generations Metroplex was also a 4th of July figure 2 years ago which should've been another indicator that a pattern could form. I'll take a "Titan" sized figure once a year on the 4th.

Not to mention I'm still waiting for Metrotitan, Hasbro and Takara!

Well good news for you, Hasbro confirmed in a recent interview that they plan on making 1 titan figure a year from now on :D

And while Burn might look intimidating, let me reassure you guys that he is warm and fuzzy when you get to know him. The shortages for the legends girls was because people were buying a bunch per person. I doubt someone will order 3 UW devastators. And in any case, Takara Arcee is still available for cheap.

Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705025)
Posted by mblase75 on July 1st, 2015 @ 9:02am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:My wallet and my display space cannot handle a titan a year! Maybe every other year....Please?... :BOT:

No. I need a Titan-sized Omega Supreme and Scorponok and you're not allowed to jeopardize my dream.
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705036)
Posted by Wheeljack808 on July 1st, 2015 @ 9:37am CDT
mblase75 wrote:

And a titan trypticon
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705043)
Posted by william-james88 on July 1st, 2015 @ 9:55am CDT
Wheeljack808 wrote:
mblase75 wrote:

And a titan trypticon

Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705045)
Posted by brokenchopstick on July 1st, 2015 @ 9:58am CDT
Looks like even Hasbro were confused about Mixmaster's new 'front discharge' configuration...

Guys, you had one job.

Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705050)
Posted by william-james88 on July 1st, 2015 @ 10:03am CDT
Haha, nice catch! But to be fair, this might be how I display them in vehicle mode.
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705061)
Posted by Cobotron on July 1st, 2015 @ 10:27am CDT
wiseold-james88 wrote:I am sure everything will come eventually. There are very few titans out there compared to all the years we have left on this planet.
For such a young buck, you are a very wise man Billy Jim. I'm old, and it's taken me a long time to except the fact that patience is the most important part of this hobby. Good things come to those who wait.

Seeing Long Haul in that guys hands really put into perspective how freakin' big these guys are. AWESOME!

Anybody heard from Burn yet? Is he back from his trek across the wastelands? Hope he didn't run into any of those mohawked gasoline stealing mutant warlords.
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705067)
Posted by william-james88 on July 1st, 2015 @ 10:45am CDT
Cobotron wrote:

That's very kind of your Cobotron. I am just amazed that Hasbro said one a year. Just think of it, that means that in 5 years we will have 5 titans :michaelbay: I don't think my house is big enough for that.

Anyways... that Long Haul is one big bot. He reminds me of those Ultra sized transformers (between leader and voyager).
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705072)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on July 1st, 2015 @ 11:08am CDT
prjkt wrote:
Burn wrote:

I don't know why I continue to be marveled by these size comparison pictures.

here, have a couple more

Holy balls.
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705082)
Posted by shajaki on July 1st, 2015 @ 11:50am CDT
There's plenty of Devastator to go around these days, and Planet Iacon has uploaded a shot comparing the Retail Hasbro Combiner Wars Devastator to the upcoming SDCC Exclusive version! The retail version has just started hitting the market in Australia, the US, and online at ToysRus.com, while the shiny exclusive version will be available at San Diego Comic-Con July 8th to 12th. All that's left to see is TakaraTomy's Unite Warriors rendition, but there's no release date slated yet. See the Hasbro pair below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705085)
Posted by Optimizzy on July 1st, 2015 @ 12:11pm CDT
out of these two, Im ok with the Hasbro. I really want to see it compared to TT. This isn't that different to me...but THAT one...I cant wait to see it.
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705090)
Posted by Killraven on July 1st, 2015 @ 12:21pm CDT
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705092)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on July 1st, 2015 @ 12:26pm CDT
$149.99 isn't a bad price for Devastator. I thought his retail cost would be around $300 - $400.
Killraven wrote:Yeah, I think I'm going to just stick w/ the Hasbro version and pass on the SDCC. Now that I've seen them next to each other, I personally think the Hasbro one looks much, much better.

You can say that again.
Sabrblade wrote:
Burn wrote:
william-james88 wrote:And while Burn might look intimidating, let me reassure you guys that he is warm and fuzzy when you get to know him.

Oh you are so going to regret that ...
Uh oh, he don't look too happy, guys.

That's our Burn!
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705093)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 1st, 2015 @ 12:29pm CDT
I honestly don't like the metallic purple; I prefer the old-school purple. As for the details, Reprolabels will take care of that.

What's with the elbows/forearms in that picture where they're side by side? Are the elbows just rotated differently?
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705096)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 1st, 2015 @ 12:54pm CDT
I am perfectly ok with the Hasbro version. combined mode does not look too different for the good of the figure to me :BOT:
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705100)
Posted by Samsonator on July 1st, 2015 @ 1:24pm CDT
As anyone can guess from a quick look at my avatar, I prefer my Devys to be rockin' the shades. Combine (get it?) that fact with the inconsistently placed chrome purple on the SDCC version, and it's a very easy pass for me. Mind you, if I can get Unite Warriors Devy, then Hasbro's is an easy pass, too...
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705102)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 1st, 2015 @ 1:28pm CDT
I can get the best of both figures, and more, from Takara's Devastator.
Re: Official Demo Video of Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator (1705105)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 1st, 2015 @ 1:34pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Burn wrote:

Oh you are so going to regret that ...
Uh oh, he don't look too happy, guys.

Sensei Wu is never happy

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "rare SEALED hasbro TRANSFORMERS rotf movie JETFIRE legends class SR-71 BLACKBIRD" on EBAY
Buy "rare SEALED hasbro TRANSFORMERS rotf movie MEGATRON legends class FUSION TANK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg10 Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg15 Night Bird Shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Of Cybertron Megatron 2005 Dexepticon" on EBAY
Buy "GRIMLOCK - Transformers Robots in Disguise - Warrior Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz LOT (Jazz, Ratchet)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY