Transformers News: Official Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 - Rescue Ratchet and Axor

Sunday, July 18th, 2010 6:16PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 70,186

More official images have found their way into the product pages of Entertainment Earth. HFTD Wave 4 is composed of three figures we've seen already, Battle Blade Bumblebee, Ironhide, and Tuner Skids (who will be in Wave 2). However two new repaints join them. One is Rescue Ratchet, a repaint of Deluxe Ratchet in colors we've seen before. The other is Axor, the first repaint of Deluxe Movie Lockdown. Check out the listing below!

Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4
They come from Cybertron to fight it out on Earth! These Autobots and Decepticons have upgraded themselves with the latest gear to crush one another-- and maybe us too! This case includes 8 individually packaged robots, including:
1x Tuner Skids
2x Axor
2x Rescue Ratchet
1x Ironhide
2x Battle Blade Bumblebee

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): Entertainment Earth
Re: Official Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 - Rescue Ratchet and Axor (1099773)
Posted by Mkall on July 18th, 2010 @ 6:21pm CDT

Axor is the only one of interest to me in this wave.
Re: Official Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 - Rescue Ratchet and Axor (1099783)
Posted by Lockdown91 on July 18th, 2010 @ 6:38pm CDT
Hmm the only ones of interest for me is the battle blades bumblebee, surprisingly i haven't got any kind of movie bumblebee, been holding out for a better movie accurate one, and battle blades bumblebee i think will do :D

and also that rescue ratchet, the only ratchet i have is the voyager desert ratchet which isn't that good, but fits better scale wise, i had a few chances to get the green deluxe ratchet, but it is just too small scale wise, however, if i get deluxe rescue ratchet i'll rename it red alert or something, that way scale has no bounds because he wasn't in the movie :D

i already have ROTF lockdown so no need for Axor, and that ironhide's just too small, i'll wait for that recon repaint to come to england and buy that instead. please hasbro UK don't screw up these releases like you have with half the blooming NEST line!
Re: Official Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 - Rescue Ratchet and Axor (1099786)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 18th, 2010 @ 6:39pm CDT
Mkall wrote:I like that shade of green on Skids, I really do. I just hate everything else about it.

I completely agree. I just hate the coper plastic.

I'll probably pick up the rest. I passed on the green deluxe Ratchet because I have the voyager. The G1 paint on this one makes it different enough to pretend it's a different character. BB is real impressive. Especially since I have gotten to see him in person. My only negative is the hands. Ironhide is so so but I'll pick him up for Hailstorm. I like Axor's retool and new head but I am not really liking the dull white.
Re: Official Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 - Rescue Ratchet and Axor (1099788)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on July 18th, 2010 @ 6:42pm CDT

Axor is the only one of interest to me in this wave.

Secon-er, Thirded.
Re: Official Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 - Rescue Ratchet and Axor (1099845)
Posted by Cheetron on July 18th, 2010 @ 8:00pm CDT
I get the feeling there will be a bunch of shelf warmers from this wave. Ratchet already is along with Skida and BB so more of them.... whew, they need more shelves. I do like the look of Axor but I honestly didn't care much for Lockdown. The arms on mine kept falling off and his hook hand keeps flopping in. I hope they fixed this on the new guy.
Re: Official Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 - Rescue Ratchet and Axor (1099852)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 18th, 2010 @ 8:17pm CDT
That's what IH's drone turns into? A bug? Not at all what I expected, but I won't get it anyway.

No thank you. I can pass on Axor too, even with the Actionmaster homage.
Re: Official Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 - Rescue Ratchet and Axor (1100424)
Posted by wing0hero on July 19th, 2010 @ 8:41pm CDT
Excited about Axor. Ive got animated lockdown, so no way I was gonna get "movie" version. But I love this paint scheme
Re: Official Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 - Rescue Ratchet and Axor (1100687)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 20th, 2010 @ 10:50am CDT
Hmm. I kinda want that Ratchet, but I already have the Voyager version in red & white. Do I need another one? Probably not, but I kinda want one. I guess I'll see how I feel when I see it in stores.
Re: Official Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 - Rescue Ratchet and Axor (1101845)
Posted by REGIFISHY on July 22nd, 2010 @ 6:16pm CDT
I hated both the animated and movie lockdown, but when you put a new head on it and paint it a decent color, suddenly I love it!

(note the same effect can happen when recolored cyan, cream orange, or white.)

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - GDO - Deluxe, Springer Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Fall of Cybertron - Deluxe, Ultra Magnus..." on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Héros Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Race Track Trailer New" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Beast Hunters Voyager Class Megatron Decepticon Hasbro Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "Used Transformers Generations TG29 Sandstorm Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "NEW GRIMWING Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Figure #4 NIB Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Doc Greene 2.5" Action Figure Playskool Heroes" on EBAY