Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers

Transformers News: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers

Monday, February 12th, 2018 6:21AM CST

Category: Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 9,818

Coming to us from fellow Seibertronian Sunstar today, we have another addition to the ever-growing list of fashion accessories and clothing that feature a Transformers theme. This time, we're looking at Peter Alexander, an Australian night and housewear (and dog wear) designer, and the brand's online shop, which you can visit here.

The items in the catalogue include boxers, sleeping shorts, pajamas, lounge-wear, all featuring G1 style artwork and patterns, with Megatron, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee taking the main stage, and some Autobot and Decepticon symbols to boot. The clothing is mostly marketed for male customers, of various age brackets, but can easily be worn by anyone. Check a sample out below!

Credit(s): Peter Alexander
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937927)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on February 12th, 2018 @ 6:31am CST
Where to buy?
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937930)
Posted by BumbleDouche on February 12th, 2018 @ 7:02am CST
I'd love underwear with Bumblebee on it, but only if his head was on the rear side. That way, I could enjoy farting through his cursed face.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937931)
Posted by Va'al on February 12th, 2018 @ 7:03am CST
Targetmaster Kup wrote:Where to buy?

Does the website not work for you? :-?
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937932)
Posted by Rated X on February 12th, 2018 @ 7:13am CST
Youre kidding right?

Coming from a lifelong Transformers fan...a T-shirt is cool. Hell, even a tattoo is cool. But if you buy this type of stuff in your adulthood, you got issues. :shock:
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937940)
Posted by xRotorstormx on February 12th, 2018 @ 8:23am CST
Rated X wrote:Youre kidding right?

Aww hey now :lol: I'll be 32 and I'd totally rock that Bumblebee nightgown :-D
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937947)
Posted by Kyleor on February 12th, 2018 @ 9:10am CST
xRotorstormx wrote:
Rated X wrote:Youre kidding right?

Aww hey now :lol: I'll be 32 and I'd totally rock that Bumblebee nightgown :-D

Rock the Bumblebee helmet hat with that nightgown for the perfect outfit. Being "an adult" according to other people's "standards" is over-rated.

Too bad all the Transformers stuff on that site is MASSIVELY over-priced.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937990)
Posted by xRotorstormx on February 12th, 2018 @ 12:16pm CST
Kyleor wrote:

Too bad all the Transformers stuff on that site is MASSIVELY over-priced.

Ha, yeah adulting is overrated!

Yikes - didn't look at the actual web page earlier...let me just grab some money from my money tree in the backyard :shock:
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938017)
Posted by WreckerJack on February 12th, 2018 @ 1:30pm CST
That's a lot of money for robot underwear. If its going to cost that much it better have some kind of advanced sci-fi tech.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938061)
Posted by Marcdachamp on February 12th, 2018 @ 3:41pm CST
I would have bought those comic PJ pants (also, I'm 32) in a heartbeat if they were a reasonable price. These... who in Primus' name is gonna buy these???
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938063)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 12th, 2018 @ 3:53pm CST
Rated X wrote:Youre kidding right?

Same thing can be said about buying toys in your adulthood too. And if you consider all that be be an issue, then I'm proud to have a subscription.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938071)
Posted by Burn on February 12th, 2018 @ 4:15pm CST
xRotorstormx wrote:
Kyleor wrote:

Too bad all the Transformers stuff on that site is MASSIVELY over-priced.

Ha, yeah adulting is overrated!

I think you guys will find those prices are in AUD.

Maybe.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938072)
Posted by Sunstar on February 12th, 2018 @ 4:15pm CST
I'd rock any of that stuff and I am 42. You can be adult in your way, I will be adult in my way.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938117)
Posted by WreckerJack on February 12th, 2018 @ 8:11pm CST
Adulthood has to do with being mature in the sense of responsibility, not what kinds of PJ pants you choose.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938150)
Posted by Qwan on February 12th, 2018 @ 11:39pm CST
This is also Peter Alexander we're talking about here, which in my experience means decent clothes with acceptable designs for insane prices regardless of which currency you're looking at them in. These don't super appeal to me, and I'm kinda glad for that honestly given the prices - but admittedly I'm amused by the Bumblebee nightie. I'm a sucker for silly shirt designs like that :D
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1951812)
Posted by Va'al on April 9th, 2018 @ 1:54am CDT
While not exactly related to fashion, these Transformers themed items can be found in accessorizing and decorating the home, so bear with our classification for ease of news purposes. Coming from Australian Transformers fan site Ozformers, we have news of some officially licensed door mats bearing the Autobot and Decepticon symbol (one each) and a 'welcoming' message - respectively, 'Autobots Welcome' and 'Welcome Overlords'.

You can take a look at the image below, and as soon as these are seen outside of the Australian region, we'll make sure to report their availability for those interested!

[quote] Samples of these were at the Hasbro office last December at the fan-meet for the POTP toys, and even though we were told that they wouldn't be seen for sale here, it looks like someone ended up producing them, as they were found at the Easter Show in Sydney this week by member Bladestorm.

Not sure if they will show up anywhere else though, and I don't know who is actually making them or selling them at the show, but I would imagine that they wouldn't just do a small number for the cost of the license.

Bladestorm notes that they are $30 each or both for $50.[/quote]

Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1951822)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on April 9th, 2018 @ 3:40am CDT
I always did want to wipe my feet on my allegiance :lol:

But in all seriousness, those are some nice looking doormats, might pick up both if I find them locally ;)^
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1951841)
Posted by dragons on April 9th, 2018 @ 7:28am CDT
They nice actually look there not made little kids to see disappointing can't buy them states pricing is weird 30.0 for one and 50.0 for two
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1951850)
Posted by Rated X on April 9th, 2018 @ 9:06am CDT
And Austrailians say they dont get exclusives ! ;)
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1951908)
Posted by Burn on April 9th, 2018 @ 3:06pm CDT
Rated X wrote:And Austrailians say they dont get exclusives ! ;)

No, we don't. We've never said that. We know we've gotten stuff that other countries haven't.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1951964)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 9th, 2018 @ 7:46pm CDT
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
"Requiem of the Twincast"
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018