Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers

Transformers News: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers

Monday, February 12th, 2018 6:21AM CST

Category: Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 6,471

Coming to us from fellow Seibertronian Sunstar today, we have another addition to the ever-growing list of fashion accessories and clothing that feature a Transformers theme. This time, we're looking at Peter Alexander, an Australian night and housewear (and dog wear) designer, and the brand's online shop, which you can visit here.

The items in the catalogue include boxers, sleeping shorts, pajamas, lounge-wear, all featuring G1 style artwork and patterns, with Megatron, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee taking the main stage, and some Autobot and Decepticon symbols to boot. The clothing is mostly marketed for male customers, of various age brackets, but can easily be worn by anyone. Check a sample out below!

Credit(s): Peter Alexander

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937927)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on February 12th, 2018 @ 6:31am CST
Where to buy?
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937930)
Posted by BumbleDouche on February 12th, 2018 @ 7:02am CST
I'd love underwear with Bumblebee on it, but only if his head was on the rear side. That way, I could enjoy farting through his cursed face.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937931)
Posted by Va'al on February 12th, 2018 @ 7:03am CST
Targetmaster Kup wrote:Where to buy?

Does the website not work for you? :-?
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937932)
Posted by Rated X on February 12th, 2018 @ 7:13am CST
Youre kidding right?

Coming from a lifelong Transformers fan...a T-shirt is cool. Hell, even a tattoo is cool. But if you buy this type of stuff in your adulthood, you got issues. :shock:
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937940)
Posted by xRotorstormx on February 12th, 2018 @ 8:23am CST
Rated X wrote:Youre kidding right?

Aww hey now :lol: I'll be 32 and I'd totally rock that Bumblebee nightgown :-D
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937947)
Posted by Kyleor on February 12th, 2018 @ 9:10am CST
xRotorstormx wrote:
Rated X wrote:Youre kidding right?

Aww hey now :lol: I'll be 32 and I'd totally rock that Bumblebee nightgown :-D

Rock the Bumblebee helmet hat with that nightgown for the perfect outfit. Being "an adult" according to other people's "standards" is over-rated.

Too bad all the Transformers stuff on that site is MASSIVELY over-priced.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1937990)
Posted by xRotorstormx on February 12th, 2018 @ 12:16pm CST
Kyleor wrote:

Too bad all the Transformers stuff on that site is MASSIVELY over-priced.

Ha, yeah adulting is overrated!

Yikes - didn't look at the actual web page earlier...let me just grab some money from my money tree in the backyard :shock:
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938017)
Posted by WreckerJack on February 12th, 2018 @ 1:30pm CST
That's a lot of money for robot underwear. If its going to cost that much it better have some kind of advanced sci-fi tech.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938061)
Posted by Marcdachamp on February 12th, 2018 @ 3:41pm CST
I would have bought those comic PJ pants (also, I'm 32) in a heartbeat if they were a reasonable price. These... who in Primus' name is gonna buy these???
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938063)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 12th, 2018 @ 3:53pm CST
Rated X wrote:Youre kidding right?

Same thing can be said about buying toys in your adulthood too. And if you consider all that be be an issue, then I'm proud to have a subscription.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938071)
Posted by Burn on February 12th, 2018 @ 4:15pm CST
xRotorstormx wrote:
Kyleor wrote:

Too bad all the Transformers stuff on that site is MASSIVELY over-priced.

Ha, yeah adulting is overrated!

I think you guys will find those prices are in AUD.

Maybe.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938072)
Posted by Sunstar on February 12th, 2018 @ 4:15pm CST
I'd rock any of that stuff and I am 42. You can be adult in your way, I will be adult in my way.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938117)
Posted by WreckerJack on February 12th, 2018 @ 8:11pm CST
Adulthood has to do with being mature in the sense of responsibility, not what kinds of PJ pants you choose.
Re: Peter Alexander Transformers Themed Nightwear, Homewear, Boxers (1938150)
Posted by Qwan on February 12th, 2018 @ 11:39pm CST
This is also Peter Alexander we're talking about here, which in my experience means decent clothes with acceptable designs for insane prices regardless of which currency you're looking at them in. These don't super appeal to me, and I'm kinda glad for that honestly given the prices - but admittedly I'm amused by the Bumblebee nightie. I'm a sucker for silly shirt designs like that :D
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 64%
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Strongarm Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 55%
You save: 52%
You save: 31%
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MP29(Masterpiece) Defense adviser"Laser Wave" Japan figure/" on AMAZON
You save: 21%