Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime

Friday, April 21st, 2017 8:45AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 42,733

Once again via Weibo, we have a look at what may or may not be packaging art - but art nonetheless - featuring Optimus Prime and Megatron in battle, with the hive pattern behind them as a blue planet takes over the background. We don't want to speculate too much, but we are still waiting to find out more about a certain Cybertron Planet listing we saw a long while back.

Check it out and let us know what you think!

Credit(s): Weibo

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876030)
Posted by Big Grim on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:04am CDT
About time we had a movie Megatron pull the classic arm cannon pose!
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876042)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:31am CDT
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876045)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:34am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:That arm cannon kibble chunk is massive, hope it's removable in the very likely scenario that the figures qc is sh|t and the pins aren't tight enough to hold up the arm (like a certain black shadow figure I was so looking forward to)

Pretty sure its removeable. his arm is not attached to the nosecone in alt mode.
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876048)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:37am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

They're close enough to the cockpit kibble to have me worried the best figure in the line is going to have problems I can't fix :-s
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876050)
Posted by Kurona on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:38am CDT
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876051)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:40am CDT
Kurona wrote:Oh shoot, is that big Overlord Jet Nosecone thing his fusion cannon?! This toy keeps getting better.

Yeah, the nosecone splits in half and accordions backwards to reveal the fusion cannon.
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876075)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:35am CDT
Come to me my leader Megatron
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876111)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 21st, 2017 @ 11:54am CDT
Va'al wrote:

Is... is there some kind of perspective trickery going on with that Raptor mold or something? He looks gigantic.
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876134)
Posted by Deadput on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:37pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Exactly, if Deadput doesnt want to get into arguments he's not looking for, he shouldnt be arguing about something unrelated.

@ Deadput, in light of this, your argument about black vs dark blue looks like arguing for the sake of it. Which is exactly what you wanted to avoid. Just go back and read what you quoted. If what you want to say has nothing to do with it, then dont quote it and you wont enter unecesarry arguments. Remember that for next time please.

Why the hell can I not just simply say that a character had blue armor and not black and leave it at that without joining the debate they were having about Blurr.

I did not want to talk about Blurr I wanted to correct Sabr saying that Drift's armor was black when it was not.

Like how is this so difficult for me to explain?
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876135)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:37pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Is that a new headsculpt on TLK Drift? The chin area looks different. I didn't notice the big difference in the car modes til now and why it ends up changing the transformation slightly. I do wonder if the backpack can be raised on the new figure to match the old. If nothing else the backpack works great for holding the unused swords and looks cool doing it.

It is, and it looks almost as glorious as the AoE voyager's head sculpt. I LOVE IT WITH A PASSION.

And yeah, I really hope you're not forced to have his backpack like a dumb cape like with Barricade.

Carnivius_Prime wrote:And who the heck put those little swords on AoE Drift in that last photo? :P

Probably some d*** with no love for samurais or HONOR! :|

...or the face terrified them the whole time and they just wanted to hurry up and stop touching it.
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876140)
Posted by fruityrobo on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:56pm CDT
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876143)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on April 21st, 2017 @ 1:09pm CDT
fruityrobo wrote:Does anyone think that it is possible they will release the voyagers of both Optimus and Megatron for this set? Just a thought.

Maybe like a CW or TR box set, but early?
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876149)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 21st, 2017 @ 1:25pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Maybe like a CW or TR box set, but early?

I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876150)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on April 21st, 2017 @ 1:28pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Maybe like a CW or TR box set, but early?

I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about

Or maybe a Platicum edition set, but it's normally assumed now that box sets are for a current line rather than an ongoing like Platinum.

I could dig a Optimus and Megatron voyager set.
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876157)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 21st, 2017 @ 1:33pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Maybe like a CW or TR box set, but early?

I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about

I could dig a Optimus and Megatron voyager set.

I like the voyager prime, but I'm going to wait for TT's inevitable upgrades and black knight versions, no point in getting one of hasbro's lame deco's
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876160)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on April 21st, 2017 @ 1:37pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Maybe like a CW or TR box set, but early?

I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about

I could dig a Optimus and Megatron voyager set.

...unless this is Takara's only version:

I like the challenge of customizing though, and I hope Reprolabels releases some flame deco stickers for the bugger.
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876163)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 21st, 2017 @ 1:38pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Maybe like a CW or TR box set, but early?

I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about

I could dig a Optimus and Megatron voyager set.

...unless this is Takara's only version:

Well, if history is anything to go by, it most certainly is not, may just take a while to see their improved version
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876170)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 1:52pm CDT
Deadput wrote:

So you were just pointing out that someone was wrong for the hell of it? How does that change or contribute anything to the discussion?

You just said you dont want to get into needless arguments, but this whole thing started because you were arguing what colour something was. For nothing. You cant get more needless than that. So why get into it?
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876175)
Posted by Deadput on April 21st, 2017 @ 2:04pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:

Is it not natural to correct someone on a small fact in a fandom that's super obsessed with facts like this?
Re: Possible Transformers: The Last Knight Package Art featuring Optimus Prime (1876177)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 2:07pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:

I can see how its natural, sure, but is it needed? ;)

I think we both get where we are coming from now at least. Its all good, man.

Ending Soon On eBay

GI Joe Transformers SDCC 2016 Soundwave HISS Tank Loose - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 48 minutes 18 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HASBRO AOE AGE OF EXTINCTION EVOLUTION 2 PACK DINOBOT SLUG NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 49 minutes 8 seconds
FUNKO SOFUBI HIKARI TRANSFORMERS GLITTER SHOCK VINYL FIGURE LE 3000  IN HAND - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 50 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Botcon 96 Beast Wars Onyx Primal Kenner Men-In-Black Collectibles - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 51 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON SERIES SCOURGE RED DRAGON FIGURE W GOLD CYBER PLANET  KEY - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 52 minutes 8 seconds
TED-08 STEELJAW Transformers Adventure Series Robots In Disguise Takara 2015 New - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 52 minutes 24 seconds
TED-09 GRIMLOCK Transformers Adventure Series Robots In Disguise Takara 2015 New - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 54 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Generations FOC Soundwave Fall Cybertron Complete Voyager Laserbeak - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 56 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017