Thursday, March 16th, 2017 8:11pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 80,292

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

This article was last modified on Thursday, March 16th, 2017 8:38pm CDT

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867179)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:14pm CDT
Me thinks Nitro is Megatron's cosell, so he's a Deluxe as well.

And Hasbro has reached a new low, unless it's an exclusive of course.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867180)
Posted by Dr Lockdown on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:14pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:After a sneak peek at the new Infernocus combiner, we have more Transformers 5 toy leaks to share! This time we've got a Deluxe Class Megatron, (which is a redeco of the 2013 Thrilling 30 Deluxe) and a new Decepticon we hadn't heard of before, Nitro! Take a look at the photos below!

WHAAAAAAAAT!? A REDECO OF IDW MEGATRON?!

I never got the original, so sign me up!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867181)
Posted by .... on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:15pm CDT
Nitro looks like Soundwave. Just sayin.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867182)
Posted by Dr Lockdown on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:15pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:Nitro looks like Soundwave. Just sayin.

As in retool/redeco or just similar looks?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867183)
Posted by prjkt on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:16pm CDT
Dr Lockdown wrote:

WHAAAAAAAAT!? A REDECO OF IDW MEGATRON?!

I never got the original, so sign me up!

I have all versions of the mould so far, so I guess I have to get this one too
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867184)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:21pm CDT
Nitro looks neat. I am loving the cons right now for some reason so he will be picked up. Need some good movie cons on the shelf, and this movie is doing them justice! I am finally majorly collecting when we get some good cons!

That Megatron: well, I can now say I will be buying 3 different size classes of him. I don't have that mold yet, so maybe this is the man upstairs telling me it's time
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867186)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:25pm CDT
so many repaints in this line. a lot of money will be saved.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867188)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:28pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:so many repaints in this line. a lot of money will be saved.

Not just by Hasbro, amiright? ;)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867190)
Posted by Burn on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:30pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:That Megatron: well, I can now say I will be buying 3 different size classes of him.

What I find interesting ... so much Megatron. Where's the Optimus Prime figures?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867191)
Posted by Bronzewolf on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:31pm CDT
-prays silently to Primus that Nitro is the Aston Martin we saw on set, and we are actually getting a toy of him-

I mean, C'mon. With a name like Nitro, it has to be a car.

Plus he's silver.

And has a little bit of shell-forming right under his waist, ala Crosshairs...

:PRAY:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867192)
Posted by ScottyP on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:34pm CDT
Oh, that Megatron looks nice. I quite enjoy the stealth bomber mold so this is pretty cool to me!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867193)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:35pm CDT
Burn wrote:

I don't know, but I am loving the Megatron figures. I gots me lots of Prime (and I'm still not sure if I really want to get the voyager) so some Megatron love is in order.

Plus, that new head is awesome looking and I want that mold
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867194)
Posted by Dagon on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:35pm CDT

Yeah. I know that development and production time for figures is probably much longer than it takes to slap together another of this junk movies, but maybe they should slow down and let at least one of the two things develop some quality.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867195)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:37pm CDT
Ffhhhhhhh...while I really want that bomber Megs mold...I want the original version. This looks cool too, but the leader Megs is top priority. Hopefully we get some more home run figures like him in this line.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867196)
Posted by Deadput on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:44pm CDT
The shockwave looking con is Nitro the details match up 100% such as the human missiles on his shoulders and the turbines.

It's not the Cogman because Cogman is the Aston Martin character's actual name said so by Bay himself who also confirms Cogman is a headmaster.

Plus Nitro has no car parts like at all.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867198)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:44pm CDT
Nitro Superior, Megatron Inferior
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867204)
Posted by Burn on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:51pm CDT
GalvatronG1 wrote:Nitro Superior, Megatron Inferior

Which Megatron though? Because honestly, the TLK Megatron that was revealed at NY Toy Fair is one of the most superior TF's out there!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867206)
Posted by Dr Lockdown on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:55pm CDT
Burn wrote:
GalvatronG1 wrote:Nitro Superior, Megatron Inferior

That Leader Megatron looks amazing. I was worried about the head sculpt looking a bit daft, but then I saw it had a faceplate feature.

Instant buy.

Nitro's inferior.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867209)
Posted by Emerje on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:58pm CDT
RAR wrote:I'm starting to wonder if has-tak have lost the Hungrr mould now - as when you look at those limbs - most of them have had repeated repaints and yet they are rather ungenerous about repainting the left arm and Torso.

Sounds unlikely, Hun-Gurrr has only been used three times (original, translucent, and TFGo! Dorara) while the Rippersnaper mold has been used a shocking eight times with TLK. If any mold should be worn out it's that one.

Emerje
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Megatron and Decepticon Nitro Toys Revealed (1867210)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:58pm CDT
Now that they're using that mold for movie line figures... I wonder if they're finally give some money to Don for designing it.... :-D

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "2012 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE COBRA HISS TANK SHOCKWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "2011 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE STARSCREAM W/ COBRA COMMANDER" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers BONE CRUSHER Constructicons HASBRO, TAKARA Japan 1980 84" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Slingshot & Road Pig Tech Spec Cards G2 generation two" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Rescue Bots: Meet Boulder the Construction-Bot Annie Auerbach" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on EBAY