Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network

Transformers News: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network

Monday, April 13th, 2009 1:21PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: DavidT   Views: 32,498

Cartoon Network has updated their site by giving us a preview of the first five minutes of the next Transformers Animated episode, Human Error Part 1. I think this episode will be full of surprises. Click the link below to watch the 5-minute preview

humanerror1

Stay Tuned to Seibertron.com for the Latest News & Information!
Credit(s): Cartoon Network
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909803)
Posted by Justicity on April 13th, 2009 @ 1:28pm CDT
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909806)
Posted by DavidT on April 13th, 2009 @ 1:31pm CDT
Justicity wrote:Has anyone worked out how to use this site? I'm just getting Monsters vs Aliens McDonald's advert then "Select video" every time I select the clip.

Just click the pic of Sari in the scrolling menu to the right and it will begin after the commercial

Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909807)
Posted by *Soundwave* on April 13th, 2009 @ 1:32pm CDT

Select the video with the picture of Sari w/a Santa hat, it'll play through the McD commercial, then you let it load. It may take longer on your computer for some reason, but it'll come up.

Nothing better than Christmas and Soundwave!
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909813)
Posted by MYoung23 on April 13th, 2009 @ 1:52pm CDT
They look like some of those 70s/80s Anime giant robot team archetypes.

The Hero/Leader - Prime
The Fat Dumb Guy - Bulkhead
The Imp - Bumblebee
The Rebel/Rogue - Prowl
The Old Warrior - Ratchet

They are a chick away from being G-Force or the Voltron Team
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909819)
Posted by sideswipe_95 on April 13th, 2009 @ 2:02pm CDT
CRAP! The video is replaced by the "MIGHTY" commercials and the message "Don't stop now! Click another video to watch more.
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909820)
Posted by Wheeljack144 on April 13th, 2009 @ 2:03pm CDT
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909823)
Posted by Justicity on April 13th, 2009 @ 2:12pm CDT
DavidT wrote:

That's what I was doing.
Does it not work in England or something?

Anyway, it's on youtube now...
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909825)
Posted by primeoptimus on April 13th, 2009 @ 2:27pm CDT
so i geuss prowl actually likes bieng a real person.

bb still has a giant head.

also notice that there voices aren't robotic anymore and how optimus looks like david kaye
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909827)
Posted by bagofshhh on April 13th, 2009 @ 2:45pm CDT

Whatever, I liked that episode anyway. :D
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909843)
Posted by xxaMaxx on April 13th, 2009 @ 3:33pm CDT
bagofshhh wrote:This totally reminds me of the G1 episode where Cobra Commander turns Arcee, Rodimus, Magnus and Springer into human synthoids. I wonder why. :???:

Whatever, I liked that episode anyway. :D

And turned Sari into a teenager... Oh wait, that part is new.

I guess Dora isn't the only one growing up.
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909860)
Posted by Starfield on April 13th, 2009 @ 4:13pm CDT
Christmas episode - unexpected. It still comes out on Saturday, right?

Are they Transformer sized humans? It looks like that when they are interacting with their base and equipment and stuff.
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909876)
Posted by dabattousai on April 13th, 2009 @ 4:59pm CDT
It's all a sharing dream without a doubt. No contacts or anything. Soundwave drugged them with LSD. It's a given fact :p
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909895)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 13th, 2009 @ 5:56pm CDT
HOLY COW! A Christmas episode! FINALLY! I've always wanted a Christmas Transformers episode! I still wish G1 had one, but this is very good.

As for their bodies, we already know how they're human. They're neither synthoids, nor Pretenders; it's something completely different from that.
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909905)
Posted by Hard Hacker on April 13th, 2009 @ 6:12pm CDT
Sari's more mature in this. I like it.

Perhaps they made scaled equipment for Sari to use. Anyway, a mass-production Soundwave is a small twist of genius. I like it.
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909906)
Posted by bagofshhh on April 13th, 2009 @ 6:14pm CDT
As long as there is a special appearance by Cobra Commander. But I have a feeling the best we'll get will be Meltdown. :lol:
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909918)
Posted by Fananga on April 13th, 2009 @ 6:32pm CDT
Did i miss the episode where Sari came out of her overload coma?

I thought she was basically offline till they figured out how to stop her going nuclear or have they just ignored that whole thing? They made such a big deal over Sari's Origin story in Transwarped and this will be the first time we've seen her since.
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909920)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 13th, 2009 @ 6:37pm CDT
Fananga wrote:Did i miss the episode where Sari came out of her overload coma?

She woke up near the end of TransWarped.
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909924)
Posted by Saber Prime on April 13th, 2009 @ 6:41pm CDT
Fananga wrote:Did i miss the episode where Sari came out of her overload coma?

Apperently this is the episode where she comes out of it but they didn't do a good job of reintroduceing her.

Sari is the first Transformer with a human alt mode. I noticed she was actully in her complete alt mode this episode and her other form is her robot mode.

At any rate I like the fact the entire episode is a homage to G1's "Only Human". I'm suprised we haven't seen any GI Joes guest staring.

Allso I wish Sentinal Prime would of stuck around for this episode. I'd like to see his reation to BEING an organic.
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (909928)
Posted by Fananga on April 13th, 2009 @ 6:46pm CDT
Saber Prime wrote:
Fananga wrote:Did i miss the episode where Sari came out of her overload coma?

Well knowing how theyve done it in the past ill be keeping my eyes on the background cast.

Nice way to look at Sari btw. I thought of her as Techno-Organic that could upgrade to a 'battle function' but to think of her as a Normal Cybertronian that just has a Human as its Alt mode is interesting. Course though then theres the question of 'why was she stuck in Alt mode for so long?'
Re: Preview - Animated: Human Error Pt. 1 on Cartoon Network (910006)
Posted by Baha08 on April 13th, 2009 @ 10:08pm CDT
Oh hey, it's Sari. I forget that she was in the series.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters PREDAKING Voyager Class Series 2: 002 NISB 2012 - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 29 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Triple Changers Sandstorm & Blitzwing - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 30 minutes
Transformers The Last Knight DECEPTICON NITRO VOYAGER CLASS PREMIER EDITION NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 30 minutes 22 seconds
“Transformers Opening Day” Autographed T-Shirt  Taylor “Bomber”Brenton (XL) - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 32 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers UNIVERSE SILVERBOLT MIB 2008 - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 36 minutes 47 seconds
TransFormers Generations Magnificus Black Perceptor Decepticon Outcast MISB G1 - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 37 minutes 42 seconds
Vtg. Hasbro Transformers  Starscream Cybertron XL Supreme Class Figure ACKTONN - Time Remaining: 10 days 11 hours 44 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Armada Optimus Prime with Sparkplug mini-con figure MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 44 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017