Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy

Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy

Saturday, May 30th, 2020 9:39pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 43,676

We already knew Earthrise would include a new Smokescreen and while it could be assumed that we would get the rest of the Datsuns in this new Earthrise mode, it always helps to get some confirmation. Well, we now know the product code for the upcoming Bluestreak toy. Of course, until we see the images or more listings, it may be something else, but logic points toward this simply being Earthrise Bluestreak, which we all guessed was coming. You can see the item number in the tab for the following link: https://www.ideeundspiel.com/p/tra-wfc- ... ERE74635L0

TRA WFC Bluestreak
Hasbro product number: E74635L0

For those wondering, Siege Bluestreak was E8291.

The same site also had the product numbers for the following two listings:

Ironhide and Prowl 2 pack:E74615L0

Alternate Universe Optimus Prime:E74625L0

This was found by fellow Seibertronian JT Prime.

Transformers News: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy

Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065879)
Posted by Thunderboltprime on May 30th, 2020 @ 9:53pm CDT
Interesting, but what I’m curious about is what the Alternative Universe Prime is. I think from some leaked images that it could be a remold of the Siege Ultra Magnus/Galaxy Upgrade Mold, but what Prime fits the mold the best?
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065880)
Posted by Roadbuster on May 30th, 2020 @ 9:55pm CDT
Might as well just throw the retools into two-packs. Pair Ratchet with Red Alert, Mirage with Hound, and make Sideswipe solo with his proper equipment. But what really intrigues me is this Alternate Universe Prime. We've gotten the TF Cybertron one. My guess is Armada Prime.
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065881)
Posted by Quantum Surge on May 30th, 2020 @ 9:57pm CDT
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065882)
Posted by Thunderboltprime on May 30th, 2020 @ 9:58pm CDT
Possibly Armada, but I thought the leaked images didn’t exactly look like the prototype of Armada that was shown with Star Convoy? I could just be remembering it wrong
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065883)
Posted by Roadbuster on May 30th, 2020 @ 9:58pm CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:I really don't want this set to be scalped to the max, especially when there's been a frustrating lack of Siege Skywarp but Thundercracker and Starscream are still around.

I think he is still available over Amazon. Got mine shortly after it came out.
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065884)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 30th, 2020 @ 10:03pm CDT
Roadbuster wrote:But what really intrigues me is this Alternate Universe Prime. We've gotten the TF Cybertron one. My guess is Armada Prime.
The most widespread current theories are either Shattered Glass or RiD 2001/Car Robots.
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065885)
Posted by Skritz on May 30th, 2020 @ 10:10pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

You know, I could totally see RiD2001 Optimus as a massive retool/shared engineering from Doubledealer, assuming he went from vehicle mode to super mode directly.
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065886)
Posted by Tuned Agent on May 30th, 2020 @ 10:11pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Could it be the "sleep mode" Prime? Granted, it would be odd to call it an "alternate universe" Prime, but I guess stranger things have happened.
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065887)
Posted by Skritz on May 30th, 2020 @ 10:17pm CDT
Tuned Agent wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Man, it would suck but its bad enough to sound plausible.
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065888)
Posted by Autobot N on May 30th, 2020 @ 10:20pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Man, it would suck but its bad enough to sound plausible.
My prediction is that Sleepy Prime was supposed to be the SDCC exclusive that now has to be released online for obvious reasons. Kind of like how the Reflector 3-pack was supposed to be the Hascon 2019 exclusive, but ended up being offered as a regular online exclusive because of Hascon's cancellation.
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065889)
Posted by Skritz on May 30th, 2020 @ 10:25pm CDT
I hope so but I'm honestly expecting the worst out of this 'alt universe' Optimus.
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065892)
Posted by DeathReviews on May 30th, 2020 @ 10:43pm CDT
I think I actually prefer the CW version to the ER version, based on the pictures. The ER one is more versatile as an individual figure, but the CW version has the combiner gimmick going for it. Plus, I never really liked Sky Lynx' design....
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065897)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 30th, 2020 @ 10:59pm CDT
Tuned Agent wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That one is said to be part of Selects rather than Earthrise proper.

Though, if it were the case, there is one semi-obscure precedent for a dead G1 Prime being an alternate universe variant:

Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065900)
Posted by SuperMario on May 30th, 2020 @ 11:27pm CDT
It's hard for me to even believe that there's a chance we get both Scorponok and Unicron in the same year!
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065901)
Posted by aronjlove on May 30th, 2020 @ 11:41pm CDT
Lol, nevermind

Do the email alerts sometimes stop? I haven't had any notifications about this thread today.
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065911)
Posted by Tuned Agent on May 31st, 2020 @ 12:58am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That one is said to be part of Selects rather than Earthrise proper.

Ah, that makes more sense.

Just a thought, but what if the alternate universe Prime is an IDW version? It wouldn't stand out on the shelves as significantly different from the standard ER Optimus, but I have a hard time imagining another new leader mold in ER (especially for something non G1), and that would be a lot easier to retool from an existing mold than, say, RID Prime.

Though I guess that's why Shattered Glass Prime makes sense too. Plus it would stand out more. You know what, it's probably Shattered Glass Prime...
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065912)
Posted by leokearon on May 31st, 2020 @ 1:37am CDT
They could do Fire Convoy using the Grapple mold

Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065917)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on May 31st, 2020 @ 4:25am CDT
IIRC the whole basis of the RID2001/Car Robots Optimus rumor was that a source who leaked multiple later-corroborated upcoming figures said that one upcoming figure would be a RID2001/Car Robots update a lot of people wanted, specifically with a battle station mode. So, if we do get it, it's probably not gonna be something like just a redeco/retool of Grapple.
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065919)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on May 31st, 2020 @ 5:03am CDT
It would be so badass if :HASBRO: / :TAKARATOMY: decided to release possible Bluestreak with paint like CW figure....'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy (2065920)
Posted by Skritz on May 31st, 2020 @ 8:27am CDT
Of course if we do get Fire Convoy, people will bitch he's smaller and not as good as the original and nobody will buy him, sending HasTak (and John Warden) the message that they are correct in that only 1984-85 GEEWUN is what sells. >:oP

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Constructicons Long Haul Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.o.t.f  Fast Action Battlers Devastation blast long haul 2009" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Voyager Class Action Figure LONG HAUL 42" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series Voyager Class - KSI Boss #43 US Seller!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TF Generations TG31 Rhinox" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Constructicons Devastator Lot - Long Haul Scrapper Bonecrusher +" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction Figure Lockdown Deluxe new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 43 Age of Extinction KSI Boss New In Box Lot Of 10" on EBAY