Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair

Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair

Thursday, October 13th, 2011 2:45pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 46,466

This Sunday, Renderform will be attending Victoria's Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair hosted by Cherry Bomb Toys. The company will be bearing axes, both for those who ordered Mastermind Creations' KM-01X and for those attending the show. Check out the information below!

This Sunday, October 16th, Cherry Bomb Toys will be hosting Victoria’s Ultimate Hobby and Toy show in Victoria BC, Canada. I will be present with a table for Renderform at the show with new items for preview and for sale! I have been working with Cherry Bomb Toys and Master Mind Creations to create a limited addition Axe accessory for the KM-01X Commander exclusive for the show. There are various versions, most of them are exclusive to Cherry Bomb Toys and to the show.

Exclusive Versions available through Cherry Bomb Toys only:

RFX-001 – Destroyer Axe (Green) – Limited Run of 200 – Bundled with KM-01X figures only
RFX-001T – Tyrant Axe (Purple) – Limited Run of 50 – Exclusive to the first 50 people to pickup their KM-01X preorders at the toy show on Sunday.
RFX-001E – Envy Axe (Bold Green) – Limited Run of 5 – Lucky Draw item to those who preorder KM-01X.
RFX-001P = Psycho Axe (Deep Purple) – Limited Run of 5 – Lucky Draw item to those who preorder KM-01X.

Non Exclusive Versions available through Renderform:

RFX-001R – Redemption Axe (Fiery Orange) – Limited Run of 150
RFX-001F -Fury Axe (Deep Red) – Limited Run of 150

The two non exclusive axes will first be available for sale at the Victoria Ultimate Hobby and Toy Show this saturday, directly at the Renderform table. 50 sets of each color, plus any unsold from the show, will be available next Tuesday, October 18th, here on Renderform.com.

Each version of the RFX-001 axes comes with one axe and two arm adapters compatible with the Mastermind Creation’s KM-01, KM-02, and KM-01X commander molds, along with a numbered card, with a design to match the KM-01X box. The RFX-001 axe has a 5mm peg, which makes it compatible with various TF figures.

Check back here on Friday evening for a new product unveiling which will go for sale at the Victoria Ultimate Hobby and Toy Show. The rest of the new items will be unveiled officially at the toy show. You can find the Renderform table next to the Third Party groups attending the show. There will be a banner in front of the table, to help identify it.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource

Credit(s): Renderform

Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair (1299948)
Posted by Mkall on October 13th, 2011 @ 2:52pm CDT
Hey Blurrz! Please be sure that you're one of those first 50!
Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair (1299949)
Posted by Blurrz on October 13th, 2011 @ 2:53pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Hey Blurrz! Please be sure that you're one of those first 50!

Goodness, I can't even wake up that early for school. Joking :P
Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair (1299950)
Posted by Captziltoid on October 13th, 2011 @ 2:54pm CDT
meh....i have the origanal version and im not too impressed with him at all.
Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair (1299972)
Posted by Gorechyld on October 13th, 2011 @ 3:39pm CDT
I bought one of the first releases for 80 bucks, watched reviews about people complaining about extremely tight joints and pieces snapping off. Get mine, joints are tight...ok but it doesn't feel like I'm gonna break him. My only real complaint is he's so tight there's a little paint rub on the elbow joints, also I tried to stick his rifle in the peg hole in his arm and it rubbed off some of the red paint. :sad:

So to say the least, never did THAT again, I guess my other complaint would be his head not being on a ball joint and the neck joint is a little too tight. But otherwise, over all great figure and I refuse to pay 130 just for an axe. When you know RenderForm will release them individually at some point.
Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair (1300158)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 14th, 2011 @ 1:04am CDT
I still do not own a version of this mold. I need to get one.
Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair (1300244)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 14th, 2011 @ 8:09am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:I still do not own a version of this mold. I need to get one.

Same here, I know they are still available so that's why I'm just slow to buy. I will be getting the Annihilator version. I like the Black and gold trim.

Xmas gift/wish from the GF perhaps? ;)
Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair (1300251)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on October 14th, 2011 @ 8:48am CDT
Captziltoid wrote:meh....i have the origanal version and im not too impressed with him at all.

When Annihilator came out Mastermind fixed the quality control issues with that made the original so fragile, which is why they're doing a second run of the original.
Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair (1300277)
Posted by triKlops on October 14th, 2011 @ 10:37am CDT
looks like top notch work from Venksta on those axes.
i don't own a knight morpher yet, but this is making me more interested
Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair (1300621)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 15th, 2011 @ 12:19am CDT
Prime Evil wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:I still do not own a version of this mold. I need to get one.

Xmas gift/wish from the GF perhaps? ;)

Haha :). I like where your heads at.
Re: Renderform at Cherry Bomb Toys' 8th Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair (1300639)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 15th, 2011 @ 2:48am CDT
Gorechyld wrote: I tried to stick his rifle in the peg hole in his arm and it rubbed off some of the red paint. :sad:

Huh? There isn't one tiny dot of red paint anywhere on that figure. If red is rubbing on other parts, that's plastic.

I have this guy, and it's decent for a first offering. I hope they get out of their repaint rut soon and start showing off what they can do. These axes are an easy pass for me. They look nice but nothing I'm interested in.
:BOT:

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada set DUNE RUNNER / ICEBERG / RANSACK Adventure Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class Optimus Prime New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Battle Call Officer Class FIGUR" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY