Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed

Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed

Thursday, December 17th, 2009 3:52pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 79,422

You may have been watching our news lately and were wondering "Will Hasbro release White Demolishor like Takara?" Well you've got your answer, as Ebay seller TFCToy gives us images of a two-pack entitled "Shanghai Showdown" that has Demolishor, and Ice Cream truck: Skids and Mudflap. Demolishor is a white version of the usual Demolisher, with dirtied up tires - the paint scheme of Demolishor in Shanghai. The Ice Cream truck twins look to be rusty as a old nail and have new decals!

Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed
Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed

In the crowded, twisted streets of a Shanghai slum, a quiet night explodes in fire and debris. The massive Decepticon Demolishor desperately smashes his way through apartments, shops and roadways, in an attempt to escape the Autobots hunting him. It's up to Mudflap and Autobot Skids to stop him before he destroys more of the city than can be repaired.

The auction can be seen here.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Ebay seller TFCToy

This article was last modified on Thursday, December 17th, 2009 4:27pm CST

Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028880)
Posted by DecepticonKing86 on December 17th, 2009 @ 3:56pm CST
White Demolisher? Looks nice!
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028882)
Posted by YRQRM0 on December 17th, 2009 @ 4:03pm CST
I love Demolisher's paint apps, and the twins look nice, unfortunately I just got both. I would've been sold on Demolisher and a little poseable in-scale prime or Ironhide though
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028884)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on December 17th, 2009 @ 4:08pm CST
Squeeeee!

I can't wait for this set. Also, does it look like there are more decals on the twins?
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028893)
Posted by Blurrz on December 17th, 2009 @ 4:26pm CST
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Squeeeee!

Well stuff me plenty, it looks like that too. I'll add that in. Also, it looks like you won't be eating your own hat anymore.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028898)
Posted by waaaaghlord on December 17th, 2009 @ 4:52pm CST
While I really don't need a second set of the twins in their combined form, even with a slightly altered deco, I can quite happily wait out the price dropping on the set as I have with MoM and am currently doing with BRB. TRU UK almost always overstocks their exclusives only for them not to shift for months and get clearanced.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028910)
Posted by devastator333 on December 17th, 2009 @ 5:35pm CST
:BOT: :CON: :RENEGADE: :SEIBERTRON: :123TF: :HUNTER: :BOOM: :TRANSCON: :TRANSBOT: :GHOST: :PACMAN: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :SEIBERTRON: wow good job hasbro srry for so many smileys
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028931)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on December 17th, 2009 @ 6:44pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Also, it looks like you won't be eating your own hat anymore.

;-)
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028932)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 17th, 2009 @ 6:45pm CST
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028935)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 17th, 2009 @ 6:48pm CST
Good thing I havent gotten these guys yet! :grin:
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028938)
Posted by Blurrz on December 17th, 2009 @ 6:59pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:I don't have a Demolishor of my own (because I think it's pure balls) but is that one a deluxe? I saw a KO of Demolishor that was the size of a deluxe the other day and it looked better then the original. Funny that.

It's Voyager sized. It's just a bit chunky in robot mode. Skids and Mudflap are around scout size.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028949)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:20pm CST
Blurrz wrote:

Man my head just isn't in the game today... I'm grumpy and narrow minded and honestly couldn't see the forest from the trees. Just one of those days I guess.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028950)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:21pm CST
I am SO glad I haven't gotten the ice cream twins yet!
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028959)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:41pm CST
If you looked up the word uberpass in the dictionary youd find a pic of that thing.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028971)
Posted by rpetras on December 17th, 2009 @ 8:23pm CST
Hmmmmm. :-?

I'm a bit indifferent on the Demolisher mold, and if my Ice Cream twins were OK I'd probably skip it. I got a bum set, one of them with 2 left legs, so this is a maybe on sale item for me.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028981)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on December 17th, 2009 @ 9:04pm CST
I'll get this set, that Demo looks great. Seems to me, tho, that this set could have come with Legends Prime and Ironhide for more movie accuracy.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1028988)
Posted by Mirage22 on December 17th, 2009 @ 9:19pm CST
Oh yeah, baby, I'm gettin' this set for sure!!! I love Demolishor's mold, I thik it's great, plus, you can never have too many Constructicons. And the twins I'm most excited about. THey actually have all the decals that reprolables made. And Idc if I already hav 'em, I'll just display em in both modes. Well done, Hasbro :APPLAUSE:
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1029001)
Posted by nemesis-prime on December 17th, 2009 @ 10:26pm CST
you win again Hasbro making me get repaints
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1029064)
Posted by Stockade on December 18th, 2009 @ 7:07am CST
WOW! its a good thing i havent bought the icecream twins either and im really liking this set, but one thing bothers me though, it seems the white Demmy has the brown muddy treads on this version of Demolishor, if so sounds like ill be swapping out the brown treads for black treads.. Too sum it all up, its a buy for me!!! any release dates??
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1029075)
Posted by Nekoman on December 18th, 2009 @ 7:59am CST
That's DO WANT wrapped in bacon. This set looks well worth $30, hoping it's $30.
Re: Revenge of the Fallen "Shanghai Showdown" Two-Pack Revealed (1029243)
Posted by Flux Convoy on December 18th, 2009 @ 9:51pm CST
rpetras wrote:Hmmmmm. :-?

I had that same problem. As for this? Rust means I'm all over this set. I could care less about the Demolishor though.
:BOT:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY