Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01

Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01

Wednesday, March 14th, 2012 6:00am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 55,593

Once again, Planet Iacon on Facebook has posted the new images of the upcoming Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01. This time the gallery is concentrate on the robot mode of the figure.

From the reveal, TF-01 is able to combine with multiple version of Optimus Prime, such as G1 Optimus Prime, Classics/Henkei Optimus Prime as well as G1 Powered Master Optimus Prime (front cab).

We have mirrored a few images for your viewing here. If you wish to view the full gallery, click any of the below images:

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Planet Iacon on Facebook

Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358300)
Posted by Biocore on March 14th, 2012 @ 6:08am CDT
Hehe, I like how it can wear the Godbomber chest. Cool idea though to make it compatible with multiple primes, gives people some options.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358301)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on March 14th, 2012 @ 6:13am CDT
Meh, I hate this a little less now. Looks kinda ok with classics prime. Looks like the legs pretty much dangle out of the back, though.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358303)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on March 14th, 2012 @ 6:23am CDT
It's times like this that I regret selling my Classics Prime. Might have to buy another.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358304)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 14th, 2012 @ 6:43am CDT
Tempting, but I'll have to see the final colors. Couldn't have come at a better time tho ;)
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358305)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 14th, 2012 @ 6:45am CDT
Do I want a new take on PowerMaster Prime?
Very much so.

Am I going to blow my load on the first one to roll out the factories?
Nope!

I'm impressed with the flexibility of Optimus' this piece can accomodate. (Very impressed that one of them is voyager Classics Optimus. Didn't expect that.) I just can't see this guy fitting well with the rest of my Classics collection. It's like the G1 PM OP with better articulation, and I think it'd look like a 7 year old's crayon drawing compared to the degree level technical drawings of most Classics and 3rd party figures.

P.S. Does anyone else think that the sides of the trailer mode are suspiciously absent in robot mode?
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358308)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on March 14th, 2012 @ 6:57am CDT
Sold... And he will even come with a powermaster.. w00t!!
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358310)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 14th, 2012 @ 7:07am CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:It's times like this that I regret selling my Classics Prime....

Why do such a silly thing?
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358311)
Posted by Forgotten on March 14th, 2012 @ 7:20am CDT
>:oP meh. I will stick with my original. This just doesn't do it for me, especially with the inevitability of FP doing a Ginrai homage. When this is released in Nucleon Quest colors with lots of fixes I might go for it, but not before.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358314)
Posted by CaSSeTteBOTs45 on March 14th, 2012 @ 7:38am CDT
I need to see full colour final product pictures to be sure, but I think this might just be the first third-party product I buy! Of course I would need to buy another PM Prime cab to go with it.... this set looks more to be Ginrai than Powermaster Prime, especially with the dimensions.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358317)
Posted by SJ21 on March 14th, 2012 @ 7:55am CDT
The bot mode pics look good. I can't wait to see what the final product looks like. Prime looks pretty bad @ss.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358324)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 14th, 2012 @ 8:12am CDT
At least I won't have to track down the Powered Commander armor from FansProject. This is 10,000 times better.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358327)
Posted by freetouch on March 14th, 2012 @ 8:21am CDT
Wow, this looks really good. Hopefully it wont cost a bajillion doodars.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358333)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 14th, 2012 @ 8:35am CDT
It's definitely tempting. I like my original, but this might actually be worth getting to replace the brick, depending on how much it will be.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358334)
Posted by hailGalvatron on March 14th, 2012 @ 8:36am CDT
oh m g... i really want this..please let it not be a fortune!
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358335)
Posted by Spazicon on March 14th, 2012 @ 8:38am CDT
I like this! Do want!
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358340)
Posted by Period on March 14th, 2012 @ 8:44am CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:This is an expensive hobby, and I can't justify spending money on something that doesn't immediately shove it's hand down the front of my trousers and leaves me sore downstairs for the rest of the day as soon as I lay eyes on it.

Seriously? You relate seeing a toy to getting a hard on? What are we twelve on this forum?

This kind of talk really bothers me on here. Have some respect for not only yourself, but for others around you.

This isn't a Judd Apatow movie. Not everybody in real life talks that disgusting.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358350)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 14th, 2012 @ 9:01am CDT
Damn, I'm really liking this! But that trailer mode leaves me wanting; at least for Classics Prime. It looks like it's really at an angle. But I *am* impressed with how it combined with Classics Prime; I honestly didn't think the voyager could do it!

But no decision is made until I see full color.
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358354)
Posted by Rated X on March 14th, 2012 @ 9:11am CDT
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358356)
Posted by Rated X on March 14th, 2012 @ 9:16am CDT
z-span wrote:

I actually thought the comment was funny as hell !!! :lol:

Sodan-1 isnt known for having a sense of humor often so I welcome his sarcasim. Ive been on a mission to make these forums more fun for years. It doesnt have to be boring...
Re: Robot Images of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1358357)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 14th, 2012 @ 9:16am CDT
Rated X wrote:Sorry no matter how good the rest looks the feature is just too stupid. Shove a cab in my chest and I become a robot. Lazy...

It's armor. Just like the original Powermaster Optimus. Cab becomes the standard robot and the trailer becomes armor that can only be used while in vehicle mode.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe. Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Dinobot *New In Box*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Autobot Inferno *New In Box*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BOTBOTS Series 1.5 Lawn League MCMUZZSAW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - FoC - Voyager Soundblaster  (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON THUNDERCRACKER" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY