Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington

Transformers News: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington

Monday, January 30th, 2017 12:10AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 38,596

Seibertronian DestronMirage22 has let us know that he has found some Robots in Disguise Minicon 4-packs at Burlington! This appears to be becoming a trend, seeing as how just earlier today we got word that G2 Bruticus had made its way to Burlington as well. This set of 4 minicons is the original boxed set, featuring Blizzard Strike Backtrack, Scorch Strike Beastbox, Blizzard Strike Swelter, and Scorch Strike Undertone, and was found at a $7.99 price point.

With this in mind, head on out to Burlington and see if you can't find yourselves some cheap Transformers, and remember to keep sending us your sightings!

Transformers News: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington

Transformers News: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington
Credit(s): Burlington, DestronMirage22@Seibertron
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855815)
Posted by WreckerJack on January 30th, 2017 @ 1:04am CST
Too bad I don't have one near me. I want undertone to put with RiD Ratchet. Also the spines on his sphere mode look neat.
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855829)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 30th, 2017 @ 4:03am CST
Here's a thing....seeing as with at least some of these figs is basically two things connected together to form one bigger thing in Combiner Force....do you think that we'll ever get Overlord? now i know the obvious answer from you guys will be NO! coz we're getting a Titans Return one, but we have had a few characters that are in both franchises..Bumblebee, Optimus & Soundwave to name but a few(granted not the same Bee, Optimus & Soundwave....but at least by name)
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855843)
Posted by ScottyP on January 30th, 2017 @ 7:01am CST
Here's what I think: https://twitter.com/Scotty__P/status/825539410460549120

The weak T-Rex alt mode on it is exhibit B. Like that's the mode that got sacrificed for the other functions.
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855848)
Posted by william-james88 on January 30th, 2017 @ 8:21am CST
ScottyP wrote:Here's what I think: https://twitter.com/Scotty__P/status/825539410460549120

Would you mind taking a few other pics please? We could make a new post out of that. And I dont think any of us have seen the Trex mode yet, at least not from in hadn images. When you have a moment.
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855877)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 30th, 2017 @ 10:24am CST

When I saw this, I immediately agreed. It could be like a Prime Abominus affair where the toys combine but they aren't mentioned to until much later, and considering how big Grimlock would be to be to be the entire bottom half of the combiner, this would make sense.

And yeah, we've only seen this thing in packaging. We have yet to see it out of the packaging, so pics are welcome!
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855878)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 30th, 2017 @ 10:26am CST
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855879)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 30th, 2017 @ 10:28am CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:Hmmm.....interesting :-? but he is supposed to form the legs of Bumblecron(btw who thinks up these names >:oP )

According to the image we got of the Bee combiner, yes, he's the entire bottom half of the combiner.

And Bumblecron was Scotty's name for the combiner. we have no official name yet

Edit: here http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... sed/37156/
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855884)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on January 30th, 2017 @ 10:35am CST
Found this today at a Target:
IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

Have weaponizers been found in US retail yet?
I also found some TR Soundwavea, but I'm pretty sure those were found in the US already.
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855885)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 30th, 2017 @ 10:37am CST
I believe those came out last year.
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855889)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 30th, 2017 @ 10:40am CST
DestronMirage22 wrote:Found this today at a Target:
IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

Have weaponizers been found in US retail yet?

Btw i've got that Optimus weaponizer...it's pretty cool, the Grimlock one is nice too ;)
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855890)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 30th, 2017 @ 10:43am CST
Yes, all 6 were released in the US. I have Sideswipe and Grimlock and love both of them. Bee looked too plain and I didn't really want Prime due to his truck mode, and the Strongarm/white Sideswipe didn't appeal to me either. But they were still fantastic little sets
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855968)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on January 30th, 2017 @ 4:06pm CST
I'm on the fence with those, actually, but only because I like the add-on armor/weapons concept :lol: I'm especially eyeing Grimlock, Strongarm and both Sideswipes because of their elemental alignments, (Fire, water, wind & lightning), but Prime and Bumblebee... not so much :-?
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855979)
Posted by RAR on January 30th, 2017 @ 5:06pm CST
Good little scouts - only lacking for a bit of paint really
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855993)
Posted by ScottyP on January 30th, 2017 @ 7:36pm CST
I just threw out Bumblecron as the name because of Bumblecron, one of the ancient Transformers memes:

And I appreciate the picture requests but likely do not have the time this week. Actually, a good way to make me not do several pics of something is to ask, makes it feel like a chore :lol:
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855994)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on January 30th, 2017 @ 7:39pm CST
...the heck is that thing...?! :shock:
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1855999)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 30th, 2017 @ 8:01pm CST
At least if Ultra Bee needs that 3-step Grimlock, it will give me an excuse to buy my first ever 3-step
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1856019)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 30th, 2017 @ 10:50pm CST
Sigma Magnus wrote:...the heck is that thing...?! :shock:
ScottyP wrote:Bumblecron, one of the ancient Transformers memes
:POWERPUFF:
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1856145)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 31st, 2017 @ 3:13pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:now....whether like William James said that it's just random merch or already existing merch? is hard to determine from this pic.

I can tell you what it is, its die cast cars, thats what that company does. These arent from hasbro but instead from a licensed toy company that makes non transforming toys:

Those characters are non transforming figures.

Funnily enough....check this out
http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/01/31/simb ... m=facebook
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1856149)
Posted by BombshellDaBug on January 31st, 2017 @ 3:38pm CST

Back on topic, that RiD Soundwave is gorgeous! I can't wait to get a hold of the guy. It blends my two favorite versions of Soundwave together rather well.

Also, any idea of a release date for Bludgeon? I ain't settling for Blastwave.
Re: Robots in Disguise Minicon 4 Packs Found at Burlington (1856150)
Posted by Kurona on January 31st, 2017 @ 3:41pm CST
BombshellDaBug wrote:While we're on the subject of whether or not these RiD characters are supposed to be new characters or reimagined characters, can someone please explain to me what the deal with Kickback is? I'm pretty sure he died in the Beast Hunters comics, but now he's suddenly alive and well (and with a car mode, too).

Also, any idea of a release date for Bludgeon? I ain't settling for Blastwave.

Best guess is that this is a totally different Kickback. Though it's also worth bearing in mind the 'aligned' continuity isn't very good at aligning.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
"The Search for Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Crash Combiner Primestrong" on EBAY
Buy "Mcdonalds Transformers Strongarm Action Figure Happy Meal Toy Hasbro 2016 4"" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise - Megatron, 100% Complete, With Box." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID BISK One Step Changers Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise RATCHET Mosc New deluxe rid" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Robots in Disguise Transformers Animated Leader Class Bulkhead Headmaster" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers KRE-O Strongarm Capture Cruiser RID Robots in Disguise105Pcs" on EBAY
Buy "PCC Commander CRANKCASE with DESTRONS Transformers Power Core Combiners" on EBAY