Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - January 2018

Sunday, January 21st, 2018 7:16AM CST

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 13,728

A new year, a new instalment of the round-up of Seibertron's hands-on on the toy collecting hobby and the creative elements that go into fandom participation: welcome back to Transtopia!

Take a look below at the works of creative side of the Seibertron.com community, including paint jobs, customs, touch ups, fan fiction, artwork, builds, mods, comics, photos, and more. Make sure to comment if you like what you see, and support the creators in their threads, too!

THE HELP DESK

Two new threads have appeared in the discussion section of Transtopia, looking for help and sharing tips!

- SillyMcGilly is looking for pointers in applying a topcoat over sharpies.
- Geminii has started looking at the various detail works of customs, including panels, greebles, nurnies, nonstructural and more.

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Broadside27 - Armada Rollout

Wingz - Back Tattoo Design

FAN FICTION

Apollo-XL5 - Prime Effect 3

Awesomepow - Transformers: Fight

Rodimus Prime - Stories from a Wild and Crazy Con | Disaster Transport

Mixsound - The New War of 2030: Autobots Report!

1984forever - Transformers: Resolute

PHOTO BLITZ

leokearon - Digibashes

Madeus Prime - Autobots and Decepticons Living Together: Raided

keelo1027 - Cooking with Grimlock | Pics

Credit(s): Transtopia

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - January 2018 (1932819)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 21st, 2018 @ 2:09pm CST
FIRST!
Wait. This is not YouTube.

Seriously, good work everyone!
Hope to see some more life in the custom forum. So many more transformers desperately need more paint, fixing, or downright being created from scratch!

Also, congrats on everybody who can manage to create a TRANSFORMABLE TF out of Legos that are small enough to be playable, look good, and are SOLID. So far, all of my attempts failed because I always tend to build huge-ass things more fragile than soap bubbles.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - January 2018 (1932826)
Posted by Wingz on January 21st, 2018 @ 3:01pm CST
That tattoo design has been altered sooooo much since then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea, the lego stuff is pretty impressive! I especially love that Rodimus! :D

My favorites are always the repaints/redesigns of toys, though. Props to you! I can only imagine the amount of patience and coordination that must go into those! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - January 2018 (1932895)
Posted by Flashwave on January 21st, 2018 @ 10:39pm CST
*Ah-Hem*

Va'al wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Aww, I got skipped.

I mean, that's probably because Flickr wouldn't let my photos link up, but still... [-(

EDIT:

RID Tricerashot

Lots of great work here, guys, and I think we are all looking at our Knex sets from childhood wanting to make that Spacebridge portal.

Dangit! Did you not get my PM about the images not working? I'll work you in the next batch, of course, sorry about the technical bump. #-o
Lol. It's alright, at this point I'm just busting your skidplate.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - January 2018 (1932913)
Posted by Va'al on January 22nd, 2018 @ 2:36am CST
Flashwave wrote:*Ah-Hem*

Va'al wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Aww, I got skipped.

EDIT:

RID Tricerashot

Lol. It's alright, at this point I'm just busting your skidplate.

Well. I am a poopyhead.
Let me start the next draft NOW, so I already have you in it. #-o
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - January 2018 (1932917)
Posted by Burn on January 22nd, 2018 @ 3:02am CST
Va'al wrote:Let me start the next draft NOW, so I already have you in it. #-o

Hey Va'al, it's been half an hour, this is your reminder to start the draft.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Round-Up - January 2018 (1932923)
Posted by Va'al on January 22nd, 2018 @ 4:07am CST
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 66%
You save: 46%
You save: 41%
You save: 32%
Buy "Playskool Mr. Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Starscream Robot, 2-Inch" on AMAZON
You save: 27%