Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012

Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012

Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 1:18am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Transtopia
Posted by: Burn   Views: 97,759

Welcome once again folks to Seibertron.com's weekly round up from our creative forums, bringing all that our talented members have shared with us over the last week.

Customizations

Mykltron unveils his latest repaint, this time taking First Edition Bulkhead to task.

Wheeljacks-S70 takes a crack at Cliffjumper based off a Porsche 924 Turbo.

Next up we have brand new member riceboi2005 gives a touch up to what seems to a character that seems to be becoming a regular in these weekly round ups, Transformers Prime Knockout!

alanyap breaks out the Lego this week and brings us an awesome Lego Based Sandstorm.

Heckfire answers the question of what to do when you have an excess of ROTF Skids, turn him into Tap-Out!

crazyjeffy goes crazy with touch-ups bringing us touch ups of PRID Arcee, PRID Optimus Prime, FE Starscream, PRID Wheeljack, Generations Kup, and PRID Megatron.

ebay (the user, not the website) turns a Generation Kup into a young Orion Pax.

ebay also brings us Menasor

daimchoc brings us an add-on set for RTS Grapple courtesy of Shapeways.

Swindle01 breaks out the brown paint and brings us his repainted Scrapheap.

jcartwork brings us not one, but FIVE customs this week in the form of the Stunticons.

And yes, they do combine as well!

| Motormaster | Wildrider | Deadend | Drag Strip | Breakdown |

Fan Artwork

Snowy gives us a peek at just what is behind Transformers Prime Soundwave's visor.

wulongti gets ultra creative bringing us a template for SD TF:Prime Vehicon for you to download, printout and fold up for your own troop building!

Fan-Fiction

M3Gr1ml0ck updates on the status of the on-going Seeds of Deception project.

That's it for the week folks, thanks for having a look and remember to give our creators feedback!

Credit(s): Various

This article was last modified on Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 11:25am CDT

Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386475)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 3rd, 2012 @ 1:24am CDT
Fantastic. :BOWDOWN:
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386477)
Posted by crazyjeffy on June 3rd, 2012 @ 1:28am CDT
Holy crap I'm on here. Definitely did NOT see that coming lol.

My wee touch ups pale in comparison to that menasor though. That's very impressive.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386480)
Posted by Fox Thiagarajan on June 3rd, 2012 @ 1:34am CDT
Incredible. Just about speechless here. Great job on everything! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386481)
Posted by Heckfire on June 3rd, 2012 @ 1:37am CDT
Wow, I actually made the list? :grin:

Ordinarily, I'd accuse a slow week, but there are some AWESOME customs and mods here, so I'll just attribute my inclusion to there being a LOT of ROTF Skids in need of repurposing out there...
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386500)
Posted by Burn on June 3rd, 2012 @ 3:10am CDT
crazyjeffy wrote:Holy crap I'm on here. Definitely did NOT see that coming lol.

Heckfire wrote:Wow, I actually made the list? :grin:

EVERYBODY makes the list. There are absolutely NO exclusions.

Everybody should be featured, everybody should be encouraged. Image
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386540)
Posted by Blackstreak on June 3rd, 2012 @ 8:04am CDT
I would totally take the Cliffjumper, Orion Pax, add-on for Grapple, and the second Menasor. All of them were well done. :APPLAUSE:

Burn wrote:I sit here every Sunday afternoon (for me) and open up every thread that's been started in the last week and include them all.

Whoa, you're just awesome that way. I couldn't sit here that long w/out ADHD kicking in.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386636)
Posted by Rated X on June 3rd, 2012 @ 2:56pm CDT

Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386659)
Posted by LiKwid on June 3rd, 2012 @ 4:54pm CDT
Nice work guys!!! Also great Job Burn, I look foward to this section every sunday now :)

I really need to finish up 2 of my customs and put em up, Custom steeljaw and a Decepticon wrecker..

Rated X wrote:Great job on the Orion Pax. I cant even tell it's been painted. Im thinking it's only a matter of time before e-hobby jumps on this repaint. Im suprised they didnt put him in the 3 pack with scrap-heap and blue Rodimus.

Before KO toys basically got shut down you could just about any figure painted in any color..I got a huge box of junkers that I plan on using evnetually and some of them are wild colors, BB is teal, orange and turqouise etc etc and some wild seekers as well..
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386660)
Posted by Poyguimogul on June 3rd, 2012 @ 4:58pm CDT
For people looking to make tap-out from rotf skids.

If Bumblebees are too expensive, there are always the beelzeboss red & yellow cliffjumper add-on heads. (tap-out does use a cliffjumper head, not a BB head.)

I like the Orion Pax, I made one as well, but used a customized head.
Their's has better (more cartoony colors)where mine would only have a better head. I'll try and get it in the next round-up if possible. :HEADHURTS:
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386692)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on June 3rd, 2012 @ 6:39pm CDT
That Orion Pax is mad legit! Looks meant to be :APPLAUSE:
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386749)
Posted by Heckfire on June 3rd, 2012 @ 11:48pm CDT
Burn wrote:EVERYBODY makes the list. There are absolutely NO exclusions.

Everybody should be featured, everybody should be encouraged. Image

Oh, sure, take away my moment of feeling special...LMAO

Seriously though, good on you, man. It's good to give EVERBODY encouragement. Most places, my "pinched-penny mods" go over like a bowl of warm spit, so it's nice to get some recognition.

Rated X wrote:And I love the Tap-Out idea. I got a RTS Bee head from when I custom painted a Cliffjumper. (now Chase) I plan on doing the swap to my Skids. Did you paint the bee head or is theyre actually a cheap green KO Bumblebee out there ???

I got it from a KO Skids I found at a mall flea market store a year ago that I bought specifically to DO this mod then forgot about it until a couple weeks ago. I THOUGHT I'd kept the backing for it, it had a friggin' hilarious "smiley ROTF Autobot symbol" on it and the other KOs in its line had really cracked-out names, but I can't find it now, dammit.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup: June 3rd, 2012 (1386826)
Posted by wulongti on June 4th, 2012 @ 9:23am CDT
crazyjeffy wrote:Holy crap I'm on here. Definitely did NOT see that coming lol.

I'm right there w/ ya CJ :)

Thanks for the spotlight Burn ^__^

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone WFC-E33 Weaponizer pack set MISB BOX T1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers centurion drone Megatron Mace Energon Cube Ravage Cage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Grandslam Cassette ~ 100% Complete 1988 G1 Transformers Action Figure W/TECH" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack Trailbreaker radar dish! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack G1 Ravage Cage! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe. Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Dinobot *New In Box*" on EBAY