Show Seibertron.com Your Collection

Show Seibertron.com Your Collection

Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 11:32am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Site Articles
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 15,974

Seibertron.com has launched a new forum dedicated to the showing of your collections!

If you have a collection, no matter how big or small, We'd love to see it!

Please note the rules and try not to bump the threads on a continual basis so that other new threads can get their time in the spotlight.

If you have a collection thread, please let the mods know where it is so we can move it to this new forum.

You can find the forum here:
viewforum.php?f=206

This article was last modified on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 1:09pm CDT

Re: Show Seibertron.com Your Collection (950793)
Posted by Mkall on July 8th, 2009 @ 11:37am CDT
WolfDawg wrote:That's awesome. Hey, would you mind moving my collection topic into that forum? I made it like a week ago:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55094

Moved for ya
Re: Show Seibertron.com Your Collection (950919)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 8th, 2009 @ 2:05pm CDT
Re: Show Seibertron.com Your Collection (950923)
Posted by Prime Evil on July 8th, 2009 @ 2:14pm CDT
My new favorite forum. :D

I really enjoy looking at everyone's collection. No matter how big or small, it's great to see the passion of our hobby.
Re: Show Seibertron.com Your Collection (951369)
Posted by Mykltron on July 9th, 2009 @ 4:01am CDT
I know this will make a lot of people happy. But I think a lot of people (me included) are more likely to look at collection thread when they crop up in the toy forum. On the other hand, the threads will be around a lot longer this way.

Is it going to get added to the nav menu? I didn't see it there.
Re: Show Seibertron.com Your Collection (951373)
Posted by Ravage XK on July 9th, 2009 @ 4:24am CDT
Cool, Im gonna have to have a go at this. No idea where I am gonna put them all though. Come to think of it, I hope I will be able to find them all!!
Re: Show Seibertron.com Your Collection (951417)
Posted by Diem on July 9th, 2009 @ 7:28am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:Cool idea. May have to dig up my camera for this. Only thing thats sucks is that only 20-25% of my collection is out on display. The rest is in boxes in my closets.
You think that's bad!? 50-60% of my collection is on the other side of the world!

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 64 Cliff jumper Bumblebee Movie" on EBAY