Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download

Transformers News: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download

Monday, January 15th, 2018 12:51PM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 16,617

For those of you who follow the wider entertainment world, you'll be aware of this being awards season - and the Oscars are up soon (March 4, 2018) - and that movie companies and productions are gearing up for the consideration of the industry and the Academy. In light of that, Paramount has made available 'For Your [ours too] Consideration' the full score by Steve Jablonsky from the 2017 live-action movie Transformers: The Last Knight, for free, from their website!

If you already had a copy from the previous retail release, you may spot some differences between that and this version, with some the tracks not corresponding in the two copies, but rather this current release being the exact score used in the movie itself - as you can see already from the track listings. Take a listen, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Credit(s): Paramount
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931680)
Posted by jtanimator on January 15th, 2018 @ 1:22pm CST
Woah. Over 80 tracks. Dang.
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931690)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on January 15th, 2018 @ 2:27pm CST
Would have been nice as a download.
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931706)
Posted by primalxconvoy on January 15th, 2018 @ 3:16pm CST
No download, the tracks are waaayyy too short and it's to TLK.

No thanks, Paramount. Stick this "gift" where the Matrix doth not shine our darkest hour...
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931718)
Posted by Deadput on January 15th, 2018 @ 3:47pm CST
There are downloads but only one by one.
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931719)
Posted by Deadput on January 15th, 2018 @ 3:48pm CST
primalxconvoy wrote:=the tracks are waaayyy too short and it's to TLK.
Obviously.

These are the tracks for the scenes their only as long as the scenes that use them.

primalxconvoy wrote:

Well I know who not to buy gifts for.
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931726)
Posted by primalxconvoy on January 15th, 2018 @ 5:11pm CST
I suspected that they were for each scene. Usually, to make a soundtrack for sale, they have to rescore the music, right? The version up for listening is great as a bonus CD, but not as THE MAIN event, as it were.

Thanks for clarifying that it's downloadable. I cannot see the option for that on my phone.

If anyone downloads the whole thing, zips it and shares it here, maybe that would be OK? Yes, I'm that lazy...
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931729)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 15th, 2018 @ 5:26pm CST

Have to select each track then scroll back to top to hit download. Takes some effort... even more effort if you want to number the tracks and add their file names correctly.

Set aside a little time to do this tedious work... or ask around for a friend who will send you a ZIP file of the MP3s as a better option. :-?
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931730)
Posted by CaptainGrimes on January 15th, 2018 @ 5:37pm CST

~Grimes :BOT:
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931734)
Posted by primalxconvoy on January 15th, 2018 @ 6:06pm CST
gothsaurus wrote:Definitely not ideal in formatting, but it's a free 83 song soundtrack... so beggars can't be choosers.

First world problems, I suppose. I too, like to order them, both in file name and in the tag description, plus download the artwork, etc.

I'll make my bed and sleep in it when I state that it's too much hassle to bother over for such a trivial thing, relating to a really, really bad film.
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931743)
Posted by primalxconvoy on January 15th, 2018 @ 6:35pm CST
CaptainGrimes wrote:I downloaded each and every track and used the proper album art. I can post a drive download link if anyone wants?

~Grimes :BOT:

Lazy, entitled PrimalXConvoy likes this.
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931747)
Posted by CaptainGrimes on January 15th, 2018 @ 6:55pm CST

Sincerely,

Grimes :BOT:
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931748)
Posted by Burn on January 15th, 2018 @ 7:04pm CST

While I'm sure you're on the up and up, please understand WHY I've taken this route.
(By all means, if you wanted to post HOW others can download the files then please do)
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931766)
Posted by primalxconvoy on January 15th, 2018 @ 9:14pm CST
Burn wrote:Sorry but I can't allow the link. While I, and no doubt many others, appreciate your efforts, you're a new member, and without downloading and scanning the files myself, I simply can't allow a file from a new member to be accessed by existing members.

That's an interesting rule. I didn't consider what you wrote before this. Is that because you cannot validate it for viruses etc? How about long term users? Can we post similar links instead? Or is it because it's in a zip and noone can tell WHAT type of files are in is (as opposed to links to "raw" files themselves? It might be worth adding it to the board rules a-proper.

I'm sure it's not copyright, as the files are there, officially, for the taking, right?

EDIT: - Could anyone here send them to you, Burn, and, once vetted, they be hosted at this site, or the links given validation?
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931767)
Posted by primalxconvoy on January 15th, 2018 @ 9:16pm CST
CaptainGrimes wrote:I wanted to post this because everyone complained about the 83 individual tracks. So I zipped them together with Album art and in numerical format. So It's here to download for all. Here you go. Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Grimes :BOT:

Big thanks, regardless!
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931807)
Posted by ScottyP on January 16th, 2018 @ 7:01am CST

Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931913)
Posted by Qwan on January 16th, 2018 @ 7:09pm CST
ScottyP wrote:Steve Jablonsky is really good at making chicken salad. You know how the rest of the saying goes ;)
Actually, I don't :oops: I actually even tried looking it up to see if I could find the saying, but I'm fairly certain you weren't actually talking about recipes for good chicken salad, nor any of the multitudinous UrbanDictionary entries which are as rubbish as ever. I think I can get the meaning from context well enough, though ;)

[quote]I daresay there's a hint of DiCola's Unicron theme in that last track. Might have to replay that turned up to 11 at some point to try and override any confirmation bias.[/quote]Nah, I agree with you too now that you mention it! Sounds almost exactly like DiCola's Unicron put through a "generic modern action movie" filter. The timing and approximate sounds of the drums, the humming background note... it's all there, more or less, except for the most iconic electronic bits.

As for whether I think it's any good, that's a different matter. Without trying to draw parallels to DiCola's score, this song in particular is extremely tedious and utterly forgettable. I don't frankly remember the score from the movie itself, but I'm sure most of the other tracks in here are much better - I just don't really have the time or the data allowance to listen to them all. Not every song can be a winner I suppose.
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931914)
Posted by CaptainGrimes on January 16th, 2018 @ 7:22pm CST

<!-- ia0 -->THELASTKNIGHT_SCOREART_TYLER.jpg<!-- ia0 -->

Sincerely,

Grimes :BOT:
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931925)
Posted by primalxconvoy on January 16th, 2018 @ 9:07pm CST
CaptainGrimes wrote:So I went ahead and remade the album art for the Transformers: The Last Knight Score. Hope you like it!

[attachment=0]THELASTKNIGHT_SCOREART_TYLER.jpg[/attachment]

Sincerely,

Grimes :BOT:

Nice!

Btw, I've no idea what the "chicken salad" reference was, either. Is it an Americanism?
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931930)
Posted by EunuchRon on January 16th, 2018 @ 9:36pm CST
Nah, bro. I'm 'Murican, and I never heard it until now.
Re: Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Score Available for Free Download (1931933)
Posted by primalxconvoy on January 16th, 2018 @ 9:54pm CST
EunuchRon wrote:Nah, bro. I'm 'Murican, and I never heard it until now.

I'm British, but I've been out of Blighty for a while so I'm not up to speed if it's from my Homeland.

Hmmm...
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
"Requiem of the Twincast"
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018