Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee

Transformers News: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee

Friday, September 14th, 2018 2:09PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 11,589

In other Transformers Bumblebee Movie news, we have another look at the Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee toy from the upcoming movie and the toyline resulting from the collaboration of both Transformers toymakers Hasbro and Takara Tomy. This time, we have a stop motion animation clip of the figure in both modes, as shared by the official Hasbro Transformers Singapore Facebook page - though there is no full credit as yet, and different sources are claiming that this is either fan commissioned or made by director Travis Knight's Laika studios.

In either case, you can check it out below, and let us know what you think!

Coming soon in October - Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee - VW Version (MPM-7)!

Vehicle mode features Bumblebee’s accurate, officially licensed vehicle from the new TRANSFORMERS: BUMBLEBEE™ film: 1967 Volkswagen Beetle (with exclusive, weathered deco).

Advertisement by Hasbro.

Credit(s): Transformers SG

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1983980)
Posted by Brokebot on September 14th, 2018 @ 8:59pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Not sure where to put this but I thought it interesting and sorta related to this figure?
Beetle: Volkswagen's iconic car comes to the end of the road

Saw this in the news, I didn't even know they still made Beetles.

Emerje

That's the "new" Beetle they introduced in '98. Pretty much a Beetle in name only. The classic Bumblebee Beetle ended production in 1979.
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1983988)
Posted by Sailstrom on September 14th, 2018 @ 10:13pm CDT
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1983992)
Posted by TulioDude on September 14th, 2018 @ 10:25pm CDT
It looks likes a fine toy. :BOT:
The little video of Hasbro showcasing it was very fun!It may be the first a Transformer ever made Michael Jackson's dance movies in offical media!
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1984010)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on September 15th, 2018 @ 12:43am CDT
Wow, this animation looks awesome! Bee looks great too, might just pick him up when I find him in stores, seeing as how the rest of the movie masterpieces will be released at regular retail instead of TRU exclusives. Great job Hasbro! ;)^ :HASBRO: :TAKARATOMY:
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1984014)
Posted by Emerje on September 15th, 2018 @ 1:08am CDT
Brokebot wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Beetle: Volkswagen's iconic car comes to the end of the road

Saw this in the news, I didn't even know they still made Beetles.

Emerje

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, I thought they stopped making those years ago. I hadn't noticed any new ones on the road in a while, though I did just happen to see an orange and black one today so I guess they're out there.

Emerje
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1984138)
Posted by Sidewalkdancer on September 15th, 2018 @ 9:40pm CDT
Sailstrom wrote:This looks pretty awesome but, I seriously wish they made a masterpiece of this beauty...

This Is a masterpiece my bro.
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1984215)
Posted by DeadCaL on September 16th, 2018 @ 12:51pm CDT
None of the videos featured in this thread seem to be working
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1984236)
Posted by william-james88 on September 16th, 2018 @ 2:35pm CDT
Sidewalkdancer wrote:

This Is a masterpiece my bro.

Sailstorm was referring to the alt mode Bee has at the begining of the AOE film.
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985460)
Posted by Va'al on September 23rd, 2018 @ 1:17am CDT
Via the official social media accounts for Transformers - both on Weibo and Facebook - we have a whole new batch of stock imagery for the next Takara Tomy and Hasbro Transformers collaboration in the Movie Masterpiece Series: MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee, right out of the new live action movie due in December!

Check out below as Notrab and Hasbro photography show off this die-cast, highly articulated, super spotlight hogging nee Bee in both his robot and vehicle mode - including his Goku cosplay! Hasbro's announcement on Facebook also indicates that this item will be available on Amazon.

Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985466)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on September 23rd, 2018 @ 2:40am CDT
I like it way more than the actual film model. Is nice.
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985496)
Posted by Dinobot-Snarl on September 23rd, 2018 @ 7:47am CDT
Love the figure, the paint job and posability. Just can't deal with his back. Not that I would display him from that end :lol: , but it just irks me.
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985521)
Posted by DeathReviews on September 23rd, 2018 @ 10:17am CDT
Anyone who follows Death knows I'm no huge fan of the Bumblebee figure glut. But even I'll admit, this one looks like it doesn't suck.
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985618)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 23rd, 2018 @ 11:59pm CDT
He's got die-cast? :shock:
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985649)
Posted by Amelie on September 24th, 2018 @ 5:06am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:He's got die-cast? :shock:

[color=deeppink]I actually hate die-cast. And rubber tyres. I don't feel like it adds to the value of the toy at all and I say this as a life-long G1 Vintage collector.

Toy gets an A+ from me. Looks solid, but its got basically nowhere to go in my collection. Shame[/color]
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985655)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 24th, 2018 @ 5:59am CDT
Amelie wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:He's got die-cast? :shock:

I'm more of a die-cast if its needed kind of guy and rubber tires are indeed a pain for us G1 vintage collectors (rubber rot :-( )

I'm just surprised Hb/Takara is applying die-cast. As far as I know, aside from Megs, Op,SS, UM,SW, the rest of the cars don't seem to have die-cast. Even G1 B has no die-cast. That's why I'm surprised.
Re: Stop Motion Clip of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985788)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 24th, 2018 @ 4:26pm CDT
See, I love it, it looks great, and I have it on Pre-order and really looking forward to getting this bad boy. (I'm planning to get all the MPMs cause movies are the best).

But, I wish they had waited a year or 2 for this. I feel like seeing the final movie design would have benefited this figure a lot. But it looks cool as is, but not spot on screen accuracy.

Also, MPM Shatter and Dropkick when?
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 30 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 30 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #208 - Everyone Gets Counterpunched
"Everyone Gets Counterpunched"
Posted: Sunday, September 23rd, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "Power Surge Bumblebee & Buzzstrike Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini Con 9"" on EBAY
Buy "original G1 Transformers KICKBACK & SHRAPNEL & BOMBSHELL 100% COMPLETE LOT" on EBAY
Buy "Universal Studios Exclusive Transformers Bumblebee Large Ceramic Mug Cup" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron 6" Sideways vs Red Alert New  Factory Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers prime beast hunters  Voyager Class shockwave prototype" on EBAY
Buy "transformers prime Classics Fall of Cybertron FOC starscream prototype" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 5 The Last Knight Movie Electronic Voice Changer Mask Bumblebee NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Blitzwing Voyage Brand New" on EBAY