Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed

Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed

Saturday, July 29th, 2017 11:15am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Collectables, Contests
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 19,732

Courtesy of TF.Bizonline's Facebook page, we've got some news for fans of the Live-Action movies with a lot of money -- Takara is set to release an all-gold version of the Leader-class Megatron from the recent The Last Knight toyline through Lucky Draw! Check out more translated info and images below and tell us what you think in the forums!

Super Limited Transformers Film 5 Gold Plating Invincible Micronesia, is about to be donated to 2107 Transformers of the 2107 Transformers at this week / day. Each person is limited to a box of 2 Boxes per day. .... Limited Opportunities, stay tuned !

Transformers News: Re: Takara Tomy Transformers The Last Knight TLK Toyline Discussion

Credit(s): tf.bizonline.me

This article was last modified on Saturday, July 29th, 2017 11:23am CDT

Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900572)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 29th, 2017 @ 11:30am CDT
I may prefer the Voyager but damn that's a pretty darn nice and shiny thing. :O
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900589)
Posted by DeathReviews on July 29th, 2017 @ 12:15pm CDT
Looks awesome. Electrum plated!
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900756)
Posted by Va'al on July 30th, 2017 @ 7:48am CDT
In more Wonderfest 2017 images, we have a miscellaneous selection of movieverse toys from Takara Tomy - via Dengeki Hobby, Twitter user tagoal, and the official Transformers account - featuring figures from Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon, Age of Extinction, and the new The Last Knight, opening on August 4th in Japan. Check out the neat diorama, and the TLK toyline with Hot Rod, Nitro, Scorn, Strafe and more on display!

Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900760)
Posted by Kurona on July 30th, 2017 @ 7:53am CDT
I want one of those anime hand shine things.

Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900761)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2017 @ 7:53am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900787)
Posted by Cybertronius Primus on July 30th, 2017 @ 10:55am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Holy schnerk those dioramas are amazing! If I was rich I'd totally offer money for those. :D

I would probably go as far as to donate a organ or twenty for one of those diaramas.
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900790)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2017 @ 10:59am CDT
Cybertronius Primus wrote:

They are indeed awesome. Bah.. my figures look like crap on a regular shelf now I seen how they could look in actual battle scenes lifted from the films.

I like Bumblebee's stance in this photo. Like he's about to fight or break out some awesome dance moves. Really cool figure but damn I wanna paint those grey bits to look metally nooowww! His hands and feet should have some yellow in places too but I got paint for that also.
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900848)
Posted by Silverwing on July 30th, 2017 @ 4:41pm CDT
Cybertronius Primus wrote:

I just want some of those effects pieces! They are gorgeous!
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900899)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 30th, 2017 @ 10:32pm CDT
Ok, so the lineup is:

TLK-20 Autobot Hot Rod (general Japanese retail? Yay I suppose)
TLK-21 Crosshairs
TLK-22 New Bumblebee
TLK-23 Strafe
TLK-24 Dinobot Scorn
TLK-25 Decepticon Nitro

TLK-27 Speed Change Autobot Drift
TLK-28 Speed Change Dinobot Scorn

TLK-26 seems to be missing, but I'd wager that's for the Speed Change Autobot Hot Rod toy.
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900954)
Posted by Va'al on July 31st, 2017 @ 8:46am CDT
Thanks to site sponsor Hobby Link Japan, we have the coming line-up of toys in the Transformers: The Last Knight TLK line from Takara Tomy, hitting retail soon - almost concomitant with the release of the movie in Japan, this Friday! You can check out the stock images of the figures, which include both Premier Edition and simpler Speed Change versions of characters from the Hasbro releases, below.

TLK-20 Autobot Hot Rod

TLK-21 Crosshairs

TLK-22 New Bumblebee

TLK-23 Strafe

TLK-24 Dinobot Scorn

TLK-25 Decepticon Nitro

TLK-26 Speed Change Cogman

TLK-27 Speed Change Autobot Drift

TLK-28 Speed Change Dinobot Scorn

Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900958)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 31st, 2017 @ 9:02am CDT
Speed Change Scorn seems to do the thing more convincingly than the cars do judging by these pics.
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900972)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 31st, 2017 @ 10:12am CDT
OK, wasn't too far off with my guess for TLK-26 :lol:

Scorn seems have a rather upside down view in dino mode, and on his belly to boot.
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900976)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 31st, 2017 @ 10:23am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:OK, wasn't too far off with my guess for TLK-26 :lol:

Kinda like how I always transformed my G1 Jetfire
(can't find a pic of it and most other people turn the head around but I found one of the same Macross mold that shows it)

Works cos it's a visor and not a goofy face. And works for Scorn there too I guess cos he's very much the same sorta visor-face looking robot.
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1900978)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on July 31st, 2017 @ 10:33am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1901003)
Posted by william-james88 on July 31st, 2017 @ 11:57am CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:To me it looks like this time :HASBRO: prohibits :TAKARATOMY: to do better versions of their products. Only paintjobwise of course.

Not the case at all. They are independent companies. Takara could do whatever they want with these and for some reason Takara RARELY chooses to do something drastically different when it comes to most movie toys. Its usually just the Hasbro toys with a sticker on it, just like these toys.

Basically, this has been happening since day 1 for movie toys and yet it seems fans keep forgetting.
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1901006)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on July 31st, 2017 @ 12:02pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

So Age of Extinction has been an exception?!
That's unfortunate.
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1901007)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 31st, 2017 @ 12:09pm CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

So Age of Extinction has been an exception?!
That's unfortunate.

Yes it has been, but later waves had more noticeable changes and their own releases at times. Movie 1 Incinerator comes to mind.
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1901009)
Posted by william-james88 on July 31st, 2017 @ 12:19pm CDT
Lunatic Prime wrote:So Age of Extinction has been an exception?!

Yup, and even then most werent overly drastic.

That's unfortunate.

Yup, now you know why no fan here (outside Japan) principally collects Takara movie toys ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1901013)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 31st, 2017 @ 12:22pm CDT

I still miss my Black 2007 Arcee I got imported from Japan. I love that 'biker chick' mold and that colour scheme was great.
Re: Takara Tomy Lucky Draw all-gold The Last Knight Megatron revealed (1901020)
Posted by william-james88 on July 31st, 2017 @ 12:33pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I guess. Sometimes they have plastic difference colours like on Deluxe DotM Ironhide. But then they also like to make lil extra mold improvements like with RotF Buster Prime and ArmorKnight (and later Calibur) Prime.

I totally agree, but I am not talking about those. Those are their own releases. I am speaking just of the Takara versions of Hasbro toys. AD 01 is the Takara counterpart of Hasbro's AOE leader Prime, not AD 31, which came out way later.Here is Takara's AOE Leader Prime (AD 01) compared to the Hasbro counterpart and you will see what I mean:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider Japan Import" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Lot Megatron Shockwave Hammerbyte Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY