Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online

Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online

Wednesday, June 15th, 2011 12:39pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 85,845

Just yesterday, we let you know that Target.com listed both of the Voyager with Comic Dark of the Moon Exclusives. Today, they've followed that up with two new Cyberverse two packs, at the value price of $9.99. Both sets feature a Commander and a Legion figure.

Bumblebee & Megatron features a slight remold and redeco of Revenge of the Fallen Legends Bumblebee, and an extensive purple, gray, and black redeco of Commander-class Megatron, perhaps homaging Transformers Animated Shadow Blade Megatron.

Leadfoot & Ironhide features a repaint of Legion-class Leadfoot with an accurate Target logo, and a repaint of Commander-class Ironhide in Offroad Ironhide colors.

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers Dark of the Moon resource!

This article was last modified on Wednesday, June 15th, 2011 2:25pm CDT

Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240194)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 15th, 2011 @ 12:46pm CDT
Great, that looks like a nice Galvatron. Make it a Voyager, pl0x!
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240231)
Posted by adamassc on June 15th, 2011 @ 1:37pm CDT
considering the truck altmode and the purple highlights, I see that Megatron as a homage to Motormaster more than SB Megs.

For that reason alone, I shall purchase that set.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240244)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 15th, 2011 @ 2:01pm CDT
I like how megatron looks in black & purple but not enough to buy a two pack and im not buying another movie ironhide that isnt red.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240249)
Posted by itMFtis on June 15th, 2011 @ 2:18pm CDT
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240255)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 15th, 2011 @ 2:27pm CDT
itMFtis wrote:Sorry to nitpick again, but that BB is a slight remold of RotF BB, not DotM BB. This is the one without the knee articulation.

No, no, it's OK. Keeping us accurate is a good thing. I updated both stories.

Thanks!
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240257)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 15th, 2011 @ 2:33pm CDT
I want that voyager DotM Ratchet. :-(

WHY?
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240259)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 15th, 2011 @ 2:39pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I want that voyager DotM Ratchet. :-(

WHY?

I don't know why. That's really not like you at all.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240276)
Posted by UltraPrimal on June 15th, 2011 @ 3:13pm CDT
Nemesis Prime! It's movie Cyberverse Nemesis Prime!
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240286)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 15th, 2011 @ 3:38pm CDT

This will be the 2nd DOTM Leadfoot I get. More, must have MOOOAAARRR!!!
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240291)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 15th, 2011 @ 3:52pm CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I gotta get that Leadfoot/IH set. The Target set says it's online only, not in stores. Would that be because it's early and they just haven't been shipped yet?

This will be the 2nd DOTM Leadfoot I get. More, must have MOOOAAARRR!!!

Yes, these should definitely be on shelves within a few weeks.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240302)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 15th, 2011 @ 4:02pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I want that voyager DotM Ratchet. :-(

WHY?

Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240308)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 15th, 2011 @ 4:15pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:Yes, I ask with Razorclaw, Why? What's so good about Voyager Ratchet, compared to Deluxe HFTD Ratchet.

Actually, that's not why I was asking "Why?" at all. CP already owns a Voyager Ratchet that better represents the character in two movies. The Voyager mold, gun aside, is a pretty good figure with a nice bulk, and is more enjoyable, for me, than the NEST and HFTD Deluxes. The Voyager is better in scale with his display, and this version has fewer and gaudier paint apps.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240324)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 15th, 2011 @ 4:38pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

Yeah I meant that I was asking with you "why." I attached my reason for asking such at the end, I had no idea what you asked why for. Dammit, I hate when I don't go specific :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240835)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 16th, 2011 @ 9:47am CDT
I got the Target two-pack with the black Commander Megatron - he is awesome! I didn't even know this figure existed, but when I saw it I had to have it. And I was not disappointed! The black and silver paint job with the purple insignias is sweet. So much cooler than the boring beige.

I was also surprised to find that the Legion BB that came with him is a totally different mold from the Legion BB included in the Cyberverse Action Set.

I might go back and get the other two-pack. The blue Ironhide looked cool.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1240967)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 16th, 2011 @ 12:40pm CDT
DPCI Guy?
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1241024)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 16th, 2011 @ 1:35pm CDT
Nevermind, found it. 087-06-1621
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1241032)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 16th, 2011 @ 1:48pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:I want that voyager DotM Ratchet. :-(

WHY?

I don't know why. That's really not like you at all.

There's something about it and the update to the look of his alt mode for the third movie that I really like.

Gyrotron wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:I want that voyager DotM Ratchet. :-(

WHY?

Well, the HFTD Ratchet is perhaps the worst Ratchet. His alt mode is really inaccurate. The DotM Ratchet is easily the best non-voyager Ratchet out there. Seriously, I wish it were voyager sized.

That being said, I like the original Ratchet mold a lot. Dunno why. It's like being attracted to Uma Thurman. Who knows what the hell is up with that but she's got that look that makes you look.

Voyager Ratchet is the best Ratchet. He's hard, like Judd Nelson.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1241068)
Posted by alternator77 on June 16th, 2011 @ 2:13pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
itMFtis wrote:The universe legends BB and cybertron legends SS in that TRU 4-pack are not remolded, just repainted. They do not have the open hands to hold the cyberverse weapons.

Really, I could have sworn they did...I haven't opened my set, so I can't confirm.

no itmftis is correct just checked only the movie versions have an actual hand and only one at that the ss one is flat and bb doesnt seem to have one.

also im really not feeling the red lines on bb just doesnt look right its like an homage to wfc bb
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1241070)
Posted by dirk2243 on June 16th, 2011 @ 2:15pm CDT
Just saw this Voyager Ratchet today at Target, might have to get it later. Looks sweet, but Target was having a sale on all the non-target exclusives so I picked up a leader for 6 bucks cheaper plus the 10.00 coupon. Couldn't say no.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Two-Packs Available Online (1241669)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 17th, 2011 @ 12:21pm CDT
Just got Ratchet...

The mold doesn't seem to be doing great. The alt mode won't really lock up like the 07' version did. There's gaps and I simply can't get them to settle down.

The white paint is really fragile and prone to scuffing.

Looks great, plays bad.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots - Heatwave the Fire-Bot Boat" on EBAY
Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Deluxe Transformers The Last Knight Superhero Mens Costume XL" on EBAY