TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons!

TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons!

Friday, September 21st, 2007 10:46am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Collectables, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 42,440

The new cover featuring the TFA Decepticons can be found at http://www.transformersclub.com/

In the next few days Club Members will start to receive issue 17 of the TCC Magazine. Here is an advance look at this issue's awesome cover done by none other than Hasbro's own TF extraordinaire Eric Siebenaler. In addition to this cover there is also a sneak peek at both the toys and cartoon from the all new exciting series Transformers: Animated. Also, Members, be sure to log into the Club boards later today for a more in-depth look at what will be in the next issue of the Magazine.

Not a Club member yet? Click the benefits link to see everything that comes with being a Club member and then be sure to Join Now!

Credit(s): TransformersClub.com

Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355376)
Posted by Deadpool. on September 21st, 2007 @ 10:50am CDT
Is it me, or does Starscream seem blue/purplish?
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355391)
Posted by Scaleface on September 21st, 2007 @ 11:00am CDT
Is it me, or do they all look stupid-toonish?
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355405)
Posted by Mxprime on September 21st, 2007 @ 11:05am CDT
I for one, like it, although....BLitzwing is a freaking small, I expected him to be a bit bigger....
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355419)
Posted by First-Aid on September 21st, 2007 @ 11:18am CDT
I don't know if the pics are size coordinated. I like them all...10 dollars says Blitzwing has a German accent though; he reminds me of a WW2 German tank commander. I like the look too...it's a refrreshing change from that anime styled stuff. I still think the little girl is some kind of evil freakish-looking mutant though...

Megatron's head...you can actually see the G1 influences there...neat.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355422)
Posted by Talon523 on September 21st, 2007 @ 11:20am CDT
Who is the guy w/ the hook again?
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355447)
Posted by Briggs on September 21st, 2007 @ 11:40am CDT
Talon523 wrote:Who is the guy w/ the hook again?

Captain James Hook I believe.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355454)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 21st, 2007 @ 11:46am CDT
The guy with the hook is a new character that for the life of me, I cannot remember his name right now.

I'm getting excited for the animated series and the toys. I hope it ends up being as cool as the designs, VAs, and others make it seem.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355458)
Posted by angelicbeef on September 21st, 2007 @ 11:54am CDT
a lot of people said this about the tf movie line which I adored: "Looks like I'm gonna save some money by not buying these".

actually, my moneys going to finish collecting the tfmovie line, damn ebayers buy all of targets stock.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355459)
Posted by Silent_Magnus on September 21st, 2007 @ 11:54am CDT
BA seems to have a similar color scheme as prowl.

And the hook dude is Lockdown I think.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355472)
Posted by juushinkan on September 21st, 2007 @ 12:04pm CDT
This style is still going to have to grow on me... right now I just keep laughing at it. The characters seem to range between cool looking and really stupid silly looking. Though, I guess if the story is awesome enough I'll learn to love it for what it is. I'm staying open minded, but am snickering behind my hands..
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355493)
Posted by Silent_Magnus on September 21st, 2007 @ 12:12pm CDT
The animated style reminds me a lot of G1 for some reason,
can't put my finger on it.

Also I'm disappointed by the lack of soundwave.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355557)
Posted by City Commander on September 21st, 2007 @ 12:54pm CDT
I really like Megatron, Black Arachnia and Blitzwing.

Starscream's chin puts me off him, and I'm not sure what to make of Lockdown or Lugnutz yet.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355567)
Posted by Uncrazzimatic on September 21st, 2007 @ 12:58pm CDT
I love Blackarachnia and Blitzwing, Like Megatron and Starscream and the new guy on the right, but there's something about the other new guy that's not right, he looks like the founder of the society for BDSM fetishist amputees.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355584)
Posted by Silent_Magnus on September 21st, 2007 @ 1:11pm CDT
I wonder if the arm affects his transformation.
The toy prototype we've seen had two normal arms.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355593)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 21st, 2007 @ 1:16pm CDT
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355665)
Posted by Silent_Magnus on September 21st, 2007 @ 2:01pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Megatron looks frakin insane. At least we get a real megatron again. Most of the D-Cons dont even look like robots. I hate this style of animation. And who in the hell is that blue guy? Please for the love of Primus dont tell me thats soundwave. If it is i will have to cry and then go and blow up the people that made him that way.

It's Lugnutz, some new guy that's the decepticon version of Bulkhead.

He transforms into some plane.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355684)
Posted by MaikeruSama on September 21st, 2007 @ 2:19pm CDT
Well first of all look at this picture. G1 animation isnt that great the new animated is better looking If you count the robots G1 had good backgrounds beut then again I havent seen the animated show and I will be mature enough to keep my opinon till then.TIME FOR PIZZA! Man i need food or ill get mad and go crazy.................

BA LOOKS COOL Lugnuts is funny but cool Megatron is AWSOME lockdown cool
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355689)
Posted by Leonardo on September 21st, 2007 @ 2:21pm CDT
Intriguing, especially Blitzwing.
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355715)
Posted by 1337W422102 on September 21st, 2007 @ 2:44pm CDT
This doesn't bode well...
Re: TCC #17 Cover Revealed w/ TF: Animated Decepticons! (355731)
Posted by Tekka on September 21st, 2007 @ 2:51pm CDT
Well, I guess Starscream is blue after all. :o

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Decepticon Scraplet Figure Lot of 4 New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege BRUNT War For Cybertron Deluxe Class AUTHENTIC HASBRO 2018" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Hasbro Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Decepticon Stalker Scorponok NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers 1-Step Changer SKY-BYTE Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MPM-4 Optimus Prime - Takara Movie Masterpiece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Toy/Figures Lot - Bumblebee, Jazz, and Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE # 142 MARVEL COMICS November 1993 SNAKE EYES TRANSFORMERS LOW PRINT RUN" on EBAY