Tuesday, June 4th, 2019 1:04pm CDT

Red Alert
Brunt
Refraktor
Springer
Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime

Credit(s): Hasbro.com

Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023439)
Posted by Microbot on June 4th, 2019 @ 2:23pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:This just in from Teletran-1: New detailed video views with transformations of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime! Thanks to Hasbro.com we have some new videos showing the transformations of each of the next wave of Transformers War for Cybertron: Seige figures. These versions will hopefully be representative of the final product, and given the debate over Red Alert's colors and detailing this might answer some of those questions. These provide clearer looks at Red Alerts rifle/axe functionality and Springer's weapons and how his sword works. Do any of the videos cement your need for these or do they change your opinion for the negative? Is your Trypticon technically complete without Brunt? Take a view and share your thoughts with the Seibertron crew.

Red Alert
Brunt
Refraktor
Springer
Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime

I love the top 4...still hating Galaxy one...no really need him in my collection!
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023440)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 4th, 2019 @ 2:31pm CDT
Now Red Alert's light bar looks to be a very dark red. I think how it appears, whether black, red, or somewhere in between, is going to depend entirely on the lighting in the room. That's kind of a shame, honestly. I wish they'd gone with clear plastic instead, even for the alt mode dome. It would have looked better all around, IMO.

Springer looks great, and his transformations look fun. The color of his legs looks a little more gray than blue now, but that blue seems to just pop out at random times. I think it depends again on the lighting angle and the contrast around it.
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023444)
Posted by Skullfire on June 4th, 2019 @ 3:15pm CDT
On Springer, it looks like there might be a spot where the copter blade holder might be stored under the hood of the car mode. Here's to hoping the Hasbro designer really thought that through. The back end hatch looks pretty hollow. maybe there? JUst hope that part has a spot to be while in car mode. the blades can easily store on the sides of the engine hatch.
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023470)
Posted by Stargrave on June 4th, 2019 @ 7:13pm CDT

I just had to throw some Galaxy Upgrade love out there :-D
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023472)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 4th, 2019 @ 7:41pm CDT
Springer looks fantastic
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023473)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 4th, 2019 @ 7:42pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:I genuinely understand where some of the dislike for Galaxy Upgrade comes from but I have the classic version and this new version and the new version wins, hands down. Lights and sounds and firing missiles? Wheels on the trailer that are actual wheels? I get why the old one has love for it but the new Galaxy version is better in just about every way. More poseable, better scaled to the rest of its own body parts for crying out loud, and it doesn't have as much of a penchant for collapsing in on itself like a Unicron black hole. I don't think I'd be inclined to even post anything if he wasn't just so fun to pick up and play with in all of his modes it all fits together super well, on mine at least.

I just had to throw some Galaxy Upgrade love out there :-D

I think you just convinced me to pick it up
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023478)
Posted by frogbat on June 5th, 2019 @ 1:01am CDT
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023480)
Posted by Flashwave on June 5th, 2019 @ 2:06am CDT
Soo, yeah. I'm pretty sure you already news'd it as showung up in Dayton, but I can confirm Brunt is in the wild. Nabbed him at a Meijer un Bargersville/Greenwood, IN. Nice figure, lots of fun. Still not a fan of the Weaponizers but its bice to have a Deluxe fugure to go with the Full Tilt that came with Trypticon. (Looking at you, Deluxe Sixgun and Legends Scamper...
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023488)
Posted by bacem on June 5th, 2019 @ 10:36am CDT
So, kinda late, i know, but i got lionizer today. Feels like he could help drift a bit as mine missing all his sword. Not bad, but i feel like his official transformation looks a bit busy.

20190605_221642.jpg

So i tried to rearrange his leg a little bit. I think it looks better now as a sword.

20190605_221820.jpg

Also, you can do this:

20190605_224404.jpg
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023490)
Posted by Microbot on June 5th, 2019 @ 12:23pm CDT
frogbat wrote:Just got myself a couple of wave 2 siege figures and was tired and was trying to check out the instructions... they got worse. Really hard to see what’s going on... so was wondering why they don’t just add video instructions on their site at this point... and this seems to be akin to that. No Refraktor combined mode tho.

Agree with that, Is so strange they say with 3 Refraktor you can do also "this"....but I not showing you "this"! Same for Soundwave...why? Make some videos content inside the Teletraan "game" no?
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023492)
Posted by Stargrave on June 5th, 2019 @ 12:44pm CDT
Look there! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s jet! It’s the Autobot we all want to get! It’s Jetfire! Courtesy of Dorksidetoysover at TFW2005 we have some lovely clear shots of the Autobot Air Guardian in all his G1-styled glory. A nice treat is the extreme close up of his Autobrand flipping gimmick. We also get to see him in both armored and unarmored modes, including an up close shot of his face with and without his helmet. Take a view and share your thoughts with the Seibertron crew. This is one hot item fans of old and new will no doubt be clamoring for.
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023493)
Posted by carytheone on June 5th, 2019 @ 12:56pm CDT
Well Siegefire is looking mighty nice. The silver on the guns is great ;)^

Guess I need to commit $80 to a pre-order :ic$:
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023494)
Posted by Stargrave on June 5th, 2019 @ 1:04pm CDT
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023495)
Posted by carytheone on June 5th, 2019 @ 1:11pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:God $80 that's such a kick in the wallet, yowch. It looks like an excellent toy and I mean the closest to an official MP Jetfire that you could get - again, official. That's just so much money I think I'll have to devote to Omega Supreme. Is anyone planning on getting both Jetfire and Omega? Or are you like me and it's either one or the other?

let the group know if you need any enabling
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023496)
Posted by SgtNateV on June 5th, 2019 @ 1:18pm CDT
I guess they couldn't decide on how the mask should look. In the first renders it looked like it did here, but the prototypes at WonFest and Toy Fair had extra unpainted blue bits.
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023499)
Posted by mentre83 on June 5th, 2019 @ 1:59pm CDT
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023503)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 5th, 2019 @ 2:23pm CDT
Jetfire looks so good, and I hear rumours that Symths in the UK may be stocking him :? Can't wait to see what other characters can be put in this class, Tidal Wave anyone?

Also Stargrave I respectfully disagree about Galaxy Upgrade, for me I find the original to still be better in almost every way... Plus you can't use leobreaker (and all repaints) on Galaxy Upgrade ;)
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023504)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 5th, 2019 @ 2:26pm CDT

Me: I'm going to try and be frugal and show some restraint

Also Me: *checks Amazon and see that I already pre-ordered both*

Me: Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking there...
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023507)
Posted by william-james88 on June 5th, 2019 @ 3:26pm CDT

If anyone wants to pay less, just wait a bit for Black Friday. Both he and Omega are ripe for the kind of big ticket item Amazon and other web based sites like to discount to bring in crowds. I can't remember a year where that didnt happen. Paying full price for these bigger mass market items is basically just a tax for getting the toys when they come out early. Hasbro is well aware of this price cycle or else the same thing wouldn't be happening every year and they would not still be making big bots like this (let alone 2 in one year).

mentre83 wrote:I only collect MPs, yet this is one toy that I struggle not to buy. Always loved the character, can't be helped, I suppose.

Well, he may fit within an MP collection depending on the specific episode you are adhering his scale to ;)
Re: Teletran-1 Views of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Optimus Prime (2023510)
Posted by o.supreme on June 5th, 2019 @ 4:04pm CDT

I've actually collected very few figures from this Siege Line, so getting both Jetfire and Omega Supreme are in the plan for me. As others have mentioned, I'll definitely wait for both to go on some sort of sale. There's still a few leftovers from the Japanese Legends line I want to get first before they become scarce.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #260 - Pulsecon 2020
"Pulsecon 2020"
Posted: Sunday, September 27th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2019 Transformers TCG Card Game Blaster vs. Soundwave Hasbro Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Lot - DarkSteel + Sunder + High Score + Prime + Night Ranger & More" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime with Vector Sigma(First Edition)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Decepticon Shatter Complete Lot of 2" on EBAY
Buy "Mastermind Creations MMC Reformatted R-43 Mors Transformers IDW Helex DJD" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime racing trailer with Blurr" on EBAY