TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed

TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed

Saturday, June 4th, 2011 10:18am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 43,655

UK based toy store Kapow-Toys has revealed the UK retail price for the highly anticipated TFClub.com Hercules through their partner site, Full Metal Hero.
TFC Project Deva: Hercules, or also better known under the name of "Not-Devastator" will be available as individual figures priced at around GBP 49.95 - GBP 54.95 each. This will make the price total for the completed gestalt at around GBP 299.70 - GBP 329.70, depending on exchange rate at the time of release.

This will put the price at around USD 82 - USD 90 for each individual component and around USD 492 - USD 540 for the full set.
You can click here to see the original posting over at Full Metal Hero.
However, this price could still change and might not be true for all online stores, we will keep you updated on this of course.

Credit(s): Full Metal Hero, Kapow Toys

Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233748)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on June 4th, 2011 @ 10:23am CDT
Double ouch!
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233749)
Posted by Anonymous on June 4th, 2011 @ 10:24am CDT
~
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233750)
Posted by Motorthing on June 4th, 2011 @ 10:31am CDT
That's hefty and no mistaking!!

I'm not surprised, and don't forget it's a UK price so you can subtract about 20% off that for you Yanks - we always pay over the odds as someone, somewhere seems to feel that shipping stuff to this little Island is about as costly as shipping stuff to the moon. And with the current customs fees on EVERYTHING that's probably not as much of a joke as I intended it to be.

But yes.....Ouch indeed.

Still going to get one though.......
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233751)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 4th, 2011 @ 10:32am CDT
Will definitely need to think a bit more about this purchase. Want to see completed pics of all (painted too).
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233752)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 4th, 2011 @ 10:34am CDT
Yeesh. Maybe they can space them out a bit to make this set more afforable....
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233753)
Posted by Verathrax on June 4th, 2011 @ 10:34am CDT
:shock: :-( Ok no more dark of the moon crap for me, I have to start saving now. :sad:
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233759)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on June 4th, 2011 @ 10:54am CDT
500+ for the set... Figured that was coming..
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233774)
Posted by craggy on June 4th, 2011 @ 11:16am CDT
fits with the estimates. somewhat disappointing, because in an ideal world they'd already have delivered all 6 to my house for free, but y'know, realistically, looking at the previews I can see how it's worth that.

sadly, being worth it, doesn't necessarily mean I can afford it.
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233778)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 4th, 2011 @ 11:23am CDT
if numbers could rip my balls off and feed them to me. i just read them.
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233781)
Posted by D-340 on June 4th, 2011 @ 11:34am CDT
Well............ gonna definitely pass on that. As much as I want it, $500 is WAY too much.
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233782)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 4th, 2011 @ 11:40am CDT
I would be very surprised if they're not cheaper on TFSource, BBTS, RobotKingdom and so on (basically any online store not based in the UK). It'll still be one hell of an investment, just not quite so bad.
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233783)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 4th, 2011 @ 11:42am CDT
might as well sell my soul.......I WILL DO IT!
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233788)
Posted by First-Aid on June 4th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
Thank God I got a job where i can work an extra couple days for automatic time-and-a-half if I want to. Two extra shifts and this guy will be mine...
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233800)
Posted by Stormrider on June 4th, 2011 @ 12:09pm CDT
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233810)
Posted by Mykltron on June 4th, 2011 @ 12:28pm CDT
Ouch. Just like everyone says: OUCH. They'd better be PERFECT.
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233811)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 4th, 2011 @ 12:29pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:Hmmmm...so this is going to come down to pre-order this for $500 and hope that the QC is good and the joints work well. Or, wait for the reviews and miss the boat on purchasing it.

You raise a valid concern. I'm probably going to shoot myself in the foot by admitting this, but I plan on getting hold of these asap just so I have them. I'll check out some of the reviews before cracking them open (although I'd expect a few reviews to be up before I even receive them). If the reviews are bad or they simply don't vibe with me, then ebay beckons. I'm sure someone will want them.
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233813)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 4th, 2011 @ 12:36pm CDT
it would have to be 3 feet tall for this price.
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233816)
Posted by dragons on June 4th, 2011 @ 12:38pm CDT
:shock: whoa kinda cheap littel less than i was thinking of ahem i was thinking 600 to 700 for whole set eh oh well still getting it when its released so i miss dance lessons for month :BANG_HEAD: :-x :sad:

it would have to be 3 feet tall for this price.
it might be maybe littel bigger what is each bot deluxe, or scout class stack of them togeather find out if its possible
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233821)
Posted by NTESHFT on June 4th, 2011 @ 1:00pm CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:Triple ouch with a side DOH! Save us FansProject!

Yes, please save us FansProject!!
I doubt I can afford these guys. I guess I'll have to play it by ear.....
Re: TFC Project Deva Hercules UK price revealed (1233838)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 4th, 2011 @ 1:44pm CDT
Somebody tweeted yesterday that news outta Botcon was that the price would be around $80 each.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime (Incomplete) Body" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Complete w/ Alpha Trion Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars ARMADA MEGATRON, Missing Head_T3" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG17 Blackarachnia complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron #002 Soundblaster w/ Buzzsaw Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 2012 Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Air Raid incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner wars Bombshell Bio Card" on EBAY