TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image

TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image

Saturday, March 31st, 2012 12:16pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,439

The title of the news says it all. TFC Toys have updated their facebook page with a blurred teaser image of an upcoming project. Though heavily blurred the image appears very similar to the PCC limb upgrade set based on WWII tanks and planes.

Check out the image below, and let the speculation begin.

A older image of their PCC upgrade set for comparison.

Credit(s): TFC Toys

This article was last modified on Saturday, March 31st, 2012 4:30pm CDT

Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364257)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:18pm CDT
Somehow I'm thinking Bruticus.
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364258)
Posted by alldarker on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:19pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Somehow I'm thinking Bruticus.

Yup... If I squint hard enough, that's what I'm seeing too...
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364259)
Posted by Optimus1116 on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:22pm CDT
It looks almost like an upgrade set for Ultra Class Onslaught :D
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364262)
Posted by Mkall on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:29pm CDT
Behold... PIXELTRON!!!!
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364264)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:32pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Behold... PIXELTRON!!!!

Deadly foe of Shadowbot!
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364267)
Posted by Mkall on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:34pm CDT
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364270)
Posted by Mykltron on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:38pm CDT
Mkall wrote:I'll get excited when they post a real pic. I don't see the point in these types of images.

Yes, this sort of thing is a complete waste of time.
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364274)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:48pm CDT
I am SOOO glad I didn't try looking at that picture with a hangover!
I agree with everyone else, teaser pics like this are next to useless. If you stand WAY back it almost comes into focus but by that point you can't see details anyways so you can't even form an educated guess. Waste of time.
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364276)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 31st, 2012 @ 12:50pm CDT
For what it's worth, it's not Bruticus and fans are going to love it! :D
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364287)
Posted by Cybershark on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:09pm CDT
Mykltron wrote:

Yes, this sort of thing is a complete waste of time.

Yes, a waste of time. Just show the damn pic already. Let people get excited now. So we need to know how many banks to rob so we can afford it.
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364290)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:21pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:For what it's worth, it's not Bruticus and fans are going to love it! :D

I hope thats true :D GRR cos i just :BANG_HEAD: thinking of yet another version of something we have already takeing up vital space of something new and exciteing.

Its daft looking at pixels but it does look like bruticus back pack cannons and the left leg could be brawl.
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364301)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:42pm CDT
Zoom your screen out all the way and it is clearly Bruticus
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364304)
Posted by WolfDawg on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:54pm CDT
Maybe it's an upgrade set for WFC Bruticus? I know the figures aren't out yet, but I'm just throwing shit at the wall here. That's pretty clearly Bruticus and no one can convince me otherwise.
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364305)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:55pm CDT
The rumored Computron, perhaps?
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364306)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:56pm CDT
Behold! It's actually Rickitus Rollimus, the one 'bot who will never let you down...

...yeah, I'm getting prepared for tomorrow...
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364310)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:04pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:The rumored Computron, perhaps?

Indeed.

An expensive set I'll really want, but can't afford. After seeing the cost of Hercules, I know I won't be able to afford this one. I have to budget like everyone else, and if I want to continue collecting Prime (and I do), then this sacrifice must be made.

:( *is sad panda*
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364318)
Posted by munkimus prime on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:14pm CDT
The PCC limbs maybe?.
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364322)
Posted by Mkall on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:19pm CDT
munkimus prime wrote:The PCC limbs maybe?.

That's my guess, but why would they do this if we've seen them many many times before?
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364331)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:30pm CDT
munkimus prime wrote:The PCC limbs maybe?.

saying that when i was Lookiong at the smaller picture i thought the legs of the center robot looked like it had PCC sockets but since this is from TFC and this is following Herc i cant imagine it being a simple up grade .

If it is a new new combiner i hope is not the same size as herc just to keep it in a price range for most and so those who wernt able to get herc have a chance at owning something great from TFC.
Re: TFC Toys Next Project Teaser Image (1364393)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 31st, 2012 @ 4:43pm CDT
munkimus prime wrote:The PCC limbs maybe?.

I thought the same thing. The proportions match and there seems to be distinct cannon turrets on the legs and wings panels on the arms. TFC love their teasers and they're nothing but a waste of time.

You're in the 'know' and you're not going to share with us? Cruel, cruel man. :-(

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Jetfire Commander Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY