TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship

TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship

Saturday, June 12th, 2010 10:54am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 36,925

After numerous delays, the Official Transformers Collector's Club membership exclusive figure Dion has started to ship. Members in their forum have reported receiving sipping notices and even the actual figure. So if you're a club member, log in and check out what folks are saying, after you click here.

Seibertron.com will likely be soon featuring a gallery of him, but in the mean time you can view some leaked images we reported on here.

Credit(s): Several Official Transformers Collector's Club forum members

This article was last modified on Saturday, June 12th, 2010 11:02am CDT

Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship (1085402)
Posted by Atomatron on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:08am CDT
i want my sipping notice!!! :-B :P :BEAVIS: :PEACE:
Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship (1085408)
Posted by Jaw Crusher on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:37am CDT
Just got him in the mail an hour or so ago.
Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship (1085433)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on June 12th, 2010 @ 12:22pm CDT
I don't expect the mail to have come yet - around 11:11 am here - but I might well walk out to the box anyway, have a look.

Haven't seen anything about notices in the club forum. Checked my email, and I didn't get one. Only one post from haywire26 about getting his figure in the forum, from what I saw. (Must not be looking hard enough, and I'm too keen on checking the mail box for mine.) He seems to be more excited about getting Coptur than Dion, though.

I'm gonna go out to the mail box now. Not that that I expect the mail to be here yet, as every time I see the truck go by, it's in the afternoon (between 3 and 5). But I kinda like Dion, and if he's turning up today...YAY!
Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship (1085438)
Posted by Bed Bugs on June 12th, 2010 @ 12:33pm CDT
I got mine today. Nice figure.
Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship (1085453)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on June 12th, 2010 @ 1:14pm CDT
Fender Bender wrote:I got mine today. Nice figure.

It is, going by the pictures I've seen. As I expected, the mail hasn't turned up, yet. Might well get it today though. Just gotta wait a bit.
Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship (1085485)
Posted by FracturedKoi on June 12th, 2010 @ 2:55pm CDT
Got mine in the mail today, actually! I know I was very harsh on this figure when the first photo-shop of it appeared, but all in all, it's actually a really well done job!
Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship (1085514)
Posted by Samsonator on June 12th, 2010 @ 4:57pm CDT
Haven't got my notice yet, but this is good news. Dion's involvement in the current club comic has made me really anticipate this figure. Kinda wish they'd do toys of the rest of his teammates (How awesome would a new Metalhawk be?)
Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship (1085516)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 12th, 2010 @ 5:08pm CDT
This is good news indeed!
Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship (1085525)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on June 12th, 2010 @ 5:50pm CDT
MINE CAME! It also came with a note with the following text:

Membership figure update! We have discontinued the membership card with the free figures. Instead we have put a card online that you can customize with your name. Enjoy!

In place of the membership card that came with the previous five figures, there is now the kind of profile card you get with other TFCC exclusive figures, as well as with BotCon figures (like Razorclaw and Elita-1). Actual tech specs! I wonder how you do the custom membership card...

Tried to post photo proof, but the pic ended up being too big. I'll try doing some with Elita-1 and a couple Primes on my cell phone. see if those are any better.
Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship (1085537)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on June 12th, 2010 @ 6:59pm CDT
I wonder if it's okay to post the MTMTE bio... The tech spec card is the profile from the Diamond edition Wings of Honor comic, swaping the abilities and weaknesses with traditional technical data...

As for the pic...aside from including Animated Sentinel Prime as the elite commander in my collection, it's pretty much a War Dawn reunion...if I remember right...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise Paradron Medic Lifeline - No Gun" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Mini-Con  Slipstream." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Kingdom Lot Of 10 New Hoist Trailbreaker Inferno Scourge" on EBAY