Friday, March 26th, 2010 3:46pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Collectables, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 41,495

The Transformers Collectors Club, TFCC for short has put their new exclusives up for pre-order.
just click their names to visit their pre-order pages.
Shattered Glass Cyclonus
Member price: $44.00
Non-Member price: $84.00

Punch/Counterpunch
Member price: $59.00
Non-Member price: $99.00

Elite Guard Dion
Member price: $25.00
Non-Member price: $65.00

If you want the member discount you'll have to join, you can do this by clicking here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): RodimusConvoy13, TFCC

This article was last modified on Friday, March 26th, 2010 4:03pm CDT

Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058429)
Posted by DavidT on March 26th, 2010 @ 3:48pm CDT
Damn! why the heck is P/CP so expensive?!

Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058434)
Posted by Burn on March 26th, 2010 @ 3:55pm CDT
DavidT wrote:Damn! why the heck is P/CP so expensive?!

Because they know the demand will be high. Why not cash in?
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058435)
Posted by DavidT on March 26th, 2010 @ 3:58pm CDT
Burn wrote:
DavidT wrote:Damn! why the heck is P/CP so expensive?!

Because they know the demand will be high. Why not cash in?

I know, it was a rhetorical :)

Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058436)
Posted by Seibertron on March 26th, 2010 @ 4:00pm CDT
Burn wrote:
DavidT wrote:Damn! why the heck is P/CP so expensive?!

Because they know the demand will be high. Why not cash in?

Remolded pieces instead of just a straight repaint.
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058440)
Posted by Mkall on March 26th, 2010 @ 4:14pm CDT
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058442)
Posted by DavidT on March 26th, 2010 @ 4:15pm CDT
Mkall wrote:I'll wait for BBTS, they're prices are usually 20 bucks cheaper than the non-member prices.

Exactly!!!

Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058443)
Posted by Vicalliose on March 26th, 2010 @ 4:18pm CDT
I realize that Punch/Counterpunch required 'a little' extra engineering compared to Airazor... But 17 dollars more?! WTF!?! :-x

Also I haven't even seen the work done on it. So will I be preordering it? I don't think so. Especially when they keep making these 'exclusive membership toys' without them ever running out of stock. They're almost worth less than the toys I bought at Walmart!
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058447)
Posted by mechabooks on March 26th, 2010 @ 4:23pm CDT
I'm on the fence on this. I'd like to see more photos of Punch/Counterpunch before preordering it.
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058452)
Posted by Pete@BotCon on March 26th, 2010 @ 4:50pm CDT
Hold on to your seats...

In the first hour of Pre-orders we have already sold through 20% of our stock of Punch/Counterpunch.

Do NOT delay!
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058454)
Posted by Liftgate on March 26th, 2010 @ 4:55pm CDT
Why on earth would you worry about saving 20 measly bucks with BBTS when for the same $20 you could just join the club and get the free figure and 6 magazines?

Sure the club is overpriced if you live outside the US, but if you divide the $40 cost between the figure and magazines it only comes to about $5.70 for each thing, even less if you count the content on their website.

Yeah, Counterpunch is a bit much, but Cyclonus isn't that bad. As far as selling less than Walmart figures, that's true in some cases, but there's little way of telling which figures will be rare or hot. And keep in mind there's thousands of Walmart figures that sell for less than they did in the store.

There's very few people out there who actually can make a living or substantial profit off reselling action figures. Collect them for fun or forget about it.
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058455)
Posted by Rated X on March 26th, 2010 @ 4:58pm CDT
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058458)
Posted by Blurrz on March 26th, 2010 @ 5:06pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Crazy prices !!! For that just whip out some blue paint and paint Sunstreaker and the hell with the new head...

Yeah, go ahead. I'm sure that will work wonders for you.
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058461)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on March 26th, 2010 @ 5:12pm CDT
I preordered both of the exclusives (I'll just take the single free Dion).

No offense to everyone, but I find it amusing how much people complain. The complained that if the club did P/CP, he better have a new head. Well, it costs money to do those remolds. These are limited run figures, which cost more money (economy of scales anyone?) to produce, come in extremely high quality packaging, and are actually pretty interesting figures overall. It's worth it. If you don't want to pay now, cry later when you decide you want it and it's three or four times the club cost.

Sorry for the rant, but it gets on my nerves!
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058463)
Posted by LiKwid on March 26th, 2010 @ 5:15pm CDT

I concur with this.. I like how pete popped in to say 20% of the stock had already been sold.. 8-}
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058465)
Posted by Liftgate on March 26th, 2010 @ 5:17pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Sorry for the rant, but it gets on my nerves!

Not a rant, man, it's just the truth. I'd love to preorder both right now but I'm short on cash.
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058467)
Posted by ausbot on March 26th, 2010 @ 5:20pm CDT
I want a Cop-tur made from Armada Cyclonus!
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058474)
Posted by Barrelass on March 26th, 2010 @ 5:31pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:I preordered both of the exclusives (I'll just take the single free Dion).

Sorry for the rant, but it gets on my nerves!

Yea, I wish I had jumped on the Seacons (was broke at the time), and I would venture to guess that even at this "high" price, P/CP will sell out in a much shorter time than the Seacons. It is a fantastic mold with a new head. It may be a bit pricey, but well worth it based on the concept art that we have seen. If you think it is expensive now, don't complain when it is sold out and the prices on the secondary market are insane.
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058481)
Posted by JediJerseyJoe on March 26th, 2010 @ 5:51pm CDT
The only thing I'm pissed about, is the fact that I want to pre-order all 3, but Don't want to pay 2 separate shipping charges.

I don't care if I have to wait 2 extra months for an extra dion. I DO CARE about paying $11 shipping on a freaking $20 toy...!!!!...>!!!!!!1111!!

all 3 + 1 shipping charge = ship in june... why can I have this?!

This is making me hold off on ordering for now.

Also, I dont like the fact they they charge IMMEDIATELY for pre-ordered items.

quite honestly I don't think that's legal. Amazon, BBTS, Newegg ... all WAIT until the stuff gets in before charging you.
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058484)
Posted by Short Circuit on March 26th, 2010 @ 6:02pm CDT
I just joined the club before the deadline, and I only needed 1 Dion. But if the pre-orders sell out, and I don't preorder cyclonus and P/CP, does that mean that's it? Or will they produce a few afterwards? Cause I don't know if a "pre-order" means a figure or if it just will give you the first ones. And if 20% allready sold out...... #-o :???:
Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch / Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up! (1058485)
Posted by El Duque on March 26th, 2010 @ 6:07pm CDT

You must not consider your time very valuable then. I've repainted that mold into Wheeljack using the Master Collectables kit and it's quite a task. Given the chance to pay the club price for the character pre-molded in the correct colors with a new head is a bargain in my book.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Megatron & Grimlock - NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY