TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image

TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image

Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 5:53pm CST

Category: Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,513

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

TFCC just tweeted a preview image from their club magazine issue No. 43. We see the "Runabros" reenacting Optmius Prime and Megatron's famous exchange from Transformers: The Movie to a "mysterious" new force.

Here's a shot from Iss. 43 of the TCC Magazine. The Runabros r recapping TFTM to a mysterious new force in the galaxy!


Image

Credit(s): TFCC


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341349)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 1st, 2012 @ 6:01pm CST
Heh heh, funny.

Wish they'd put their wings down, though.
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341350)
Posted by Heavy B on February 1st, 2012 @ 6:04pm CST
Due to some screw up when I renewed my membership, I technicly have a new one (New Name, New Experation Date) so Im really hoping I get this issue...
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341382)
Posted by It Is Him on February 1st, 2012 @ 7:38pm CST
Mine arrived either yesterday or Monday. Is that news?
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341428)
Posted by UltraPrimal on February 1st, 2012 @ 9:53pm CST
Haha! It's almost like they were there. But they weren't. Waa waaaaaa! :P
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341445)
Posted by dedcat on February 1st, 2012 @ 10:50pm CST
Cute. Which one is Beavis?
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341516)
Posted by acchillyaout on February 2nd, 2012 @ 7:51am CST
I went back and watched all 3 Transformer movies again. Never came aross this exchange of dialog once. Where are they getting this from? Sounds like the author goofed. Oh well, until they get it right, make mine MARVEL!
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341529)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on February 2nd, 2012 @ 8:35am CST
acchillyaout wrote:I went back and watched all 3 Transformer movies again. Never came aross this exchange of dialog once. Where are they getting this from?


The Animated Movie.
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341540)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 2nd, 2012 @ 9:02am CST
Darth Bombshell wrote:
acchillyaout wrote:I went back and watched all 3 Transformer movies again. Never came aross this exchange of dialog once. Where are they getting this from?


The Animated Movie.


:lol: :lol:

*edit*

Also makes me wonder if people think the movies are the beginning of the transformers franchise?
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341570)
Posted by acchillyaout on February 2nd, 2012 @ 10:30am CST
Ok. I went back and watched the Animated Movie: Darkness Rising. Still did not find this dialog anywhere. Most of it was focused on Dark Energon. Seems like TFCC is just trying to drum up interest for their club memeberships by fabricating dialog. Am I missing something, or are you guys in cahoots with the author? :-?
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341571)
Posted by Heavy B on February 2nd, 2012 @ 10:32am CST
Darth Bombshell wrote:
acchillyaout wrote:I went back and watched all 3 Transformer movies again. Never came aross this exchange of dialog once. Where are they getting this from?


The Animated Movie.

Kids these days :roll:
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341587)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 2nd, 2012 @ 10:54am CST
More than meets the eye...
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341599)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 2nd, 2012 @ 11:07am CST
acchillyaout wrote:Ok. I went back and watched the Animated Movie: Darkness Rising. Still did not find this dialog anywhere. Most of it was focused on Dark Energon. Seems like TFCC is just trying to drum up interest for their club memeberships by fabricating dialog. Am I missing something, or are you guys in cahoots with the author? :-?
Are you doing this on purpose? You trying be funny? Cuz you're not doing a very good job at it.

Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1341718)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 2nd, 2012 @ 2:33pm CST
nevermind, I didn't see that ya posted the youtube clip of it. Youtube is blocked at work.
Re: TFCC Magazine Issue 43 Preview Image (1342245)
Posted by Savage on February 3rd, 2012 @ 2:54pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
acchillyaout wrote:Ok. I went back and watched the Animated Movie: Darkness Rising. Still did not find this dialog anywhere. Most of it was focused on Dark Energon. Seems like TFCC is just trying to drum up interest for their club memeberships by fabricating dialog. Am I missing something, or are you guys in cahoots with the author? :-?
Are you doing this on purpose? You trying be funny? Cuz you're not doing a very good job at it.




"Transformers: The Movie" released in theaters in 1986, following two years of the cartoon series "The Transformers" which is affectionately referred to today as "Transformers: Generation One".

If you've never seen the original animated film, you can see it on the evening of Saturday, February 18th on TV network "The Hub". :)

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Loyal Subjects Transformers Constructicon Bonecrusher Figure 4" Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition Year of the Snake OPTIMUS PRIME Energon 100" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Platinum Year of the Snake OMEGA SUPREME 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction  Voyager Class movie Autobot Hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 74 BB Buzzworthy Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-o Transformers Megatron. Incomplete. Please read description" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Takara Tomy Movie Advanced Decepticon Stinger 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY