TFCC Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Shipping Update

TFCC Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Shipping Update

Monday, March 19th, 2012 4:01pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,651

The official Transformers Collectors' Club has sent out the following update regarding the shipping status of the 2012 exclusives Over-Run and Shatter Glass Drift. See below:

This email is going out to all members.

If you did not have an order or have received your order for Over-Run and Drift, please disregard this email.

Here is the latest update on Over-Run and Drift's shipping schedules. Our original order was split into two shipments in China. The first shipment came in the early part of February. The remaining items are coming with the BotCon sets and is on the water now.

We anticipate that the second shipment will arrive here around the first/second week of April. At that time we will finish shipping the remaining orders. The shipments have gone out in the sequence that they were ordered. If your invoice number is higher than 62851 your items will come in a few weeks. We appreciate your patience. If your invoice number is 62851 or lower, your shipment is on its way.

We could have held all the orders until the entire shipment was here, but we felt that it was important to get as many orders out the door as possible and into your hands.

Thanks for your support!

Brian

Credit(s): TFCC

Re: TFCC Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Shipping Update (1360125)
Posted by bvzxa on March 19th, 2012 @ 5:23pm CDT
Yeah the same thing they do every year. Wait to see how much money they make at botcon to pay for the rest of the orders.

This is a shady club. I will never sign up with these people again. These items should have been here. There is no excuse but the same one they have every year. Why is it we have to wait for Botcon. I ordered on 2/3/2012. Now I have to wait for a convention, and get my item in April. I hate this club :evil:

What does that have to do with my order.

FunPub is either doing something shady or they are highly inept...I say both.
Re: TFCC Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Shipping Update (1360181)
Posted by Sentinel Maximus on March 19th, 2012 @ 8:26pm CDT
Got mine today! :DANCE: The figure is awesome!

Terrible thing with this security issue. I changed my visa # right away when it happened. Funpub has alot of 'damage control' ahead of them if they wish any kind of loyalty from the TF fanbase.
Re: TFCC Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Shipping Update (1360212)
Posted by Vicalliose on March 19th, 2012 @ 10:10pm CDT
What the- ugh... Oh yeah, I feel SO friggin special right now. Asshats... [-(

Just one thing after another isn't it? I'm about certain at this point that next year's BotCon is going to have a pretty slim crowd.
Re: TFCC Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Shipping Update (1360213)
Posted by xyl360 on March 19th, 2012 @ 10:30pm CDT
Vicalliose wrote:I'm about certain at this point that next year's BotCon is going to have a pretty slim crowd.

Yep, you're probably right. Sadly, I suspect that if that does happen, FunPub/Hasbro will just chalk it up to the fact that there's no Bayverse movie to draw attendees in, which of course would be a total load of crap.
Re: TFCC Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Shipping Update (1360214)
Posted by zodconvoy on March 19th, 2012 @ 10:34pm CDT
Well, I'm towards the high 7,000's so I have to wait. My question now is when should I start expecting Runamuck?
Re: TFCC Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Shipping Update (1360217)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on March 19th, 2012 @ 10:57pm CDT
Well, that explains why my mailbox has been empty (of TFs, anyway). I figured it had something to do with those that ordered right before, during or after the CC system crash, but even so this is almost unbelievable. It's just one thing after another with these guys...

I always said 5% of the reason I go to Botcon is the panels, 10% is the dealer room, shopping and the exclusives, and 85% is hanging out with friends. I'm seriously considering saving a few hundred bucks and just seeing my friends on my own time for next year.

Speaking of Botcon, considering how late these are arriving, what would be really nice is if they offered to let us just pick up our exclusives at the convention and reimbursed us for shipping. Provide some ID and a copy of your order receipt and BAM, here's your order. I'm not saying they should have done this as an alternative, considering the amount of people who ordered and aren't going to the convention, but as an option for those that ARE going. Hell, I'll even take the option without the reimbursed shipping - saves me the trouble of having to worry about a package sitting outside my door for four days unattended.

Bravo, Funpub. Bravo. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: TFCC Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Shipping Update (1360251)
Posted by PurdueAv2003 on March 20th, 2012 @ 2:49am CDT
They won't let you pick them up at the convention. We tried last year when they were selling the exclusives at the convention, but those of us that preordered had to wait an extra week to get them in the mail.
Re: TFCC Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Shipping Update (1360773)
Posted by bvzxa on March 21st, 2012 @ 10:39am CDT
There so full of it, they sell the ones that should be shipped out at the convention. I'm sick of this. My number is 6372or something. So I gotta wait another month.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Movie 1 27 Deluxe Clunker Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TRA CYBERVERSE Slipstream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 30 Crankcase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Autobot Ratchet with Grapple Grab New In Box" on EBAY