TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available

TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available

Tuesday, August 11th, 2015 11:42am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: ScottyP   Views: 31,754

An email sent to all Transformers Collector's Club members this morning has confirmed what was announced yesterday, and Pre-Orders for the TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 are now available on the TFCC site.

Transformers News: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available

Text of the email sent is mirrored below:

Hello all,

Starting today, you can now place your pre-order for the Transformers Collectors' Club Figure Subscription Service for version 4.0! The order period will be open through September 2nd.

The service is available to anyone who is a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club. The cost of this additional service is $297 (plus shipping). You can pay all at once or in 3 installments. The 6 toys that make up the COMBINER WARS themed TFSS 4.0 are: Bludgeon, Windsweeper, Spinister, Ruckus and Needlenose (The Mayhem Attack Squad) along with Impactor (Leader of the Wreckers). In addition to that you will receive a BONUS 7th figure to be mailed out with your final shipment (The identity of the 7th figure will be revealed once you get your final shipment.)

Keep an eye on TransformersClub.com and on our official Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Transformers-Collectors-Club-Official/151255348266785 and Twitter https://twitter.com/The_TF_Club pages for additional figure reveals, artwork and other details. Remember, you can order anytime between now and the end of the day on September 2nd. The choice is yours as again, anyone who orders during the order period is guaranteed the complete set of toys upon completion of full payment.

Thanks!

Brian
Orders are available through September 2nd, 2015.

Some other exciting details about this year's figures are also revealed through the order page, including confirmation that Bludgeon will include two "Cyber-Blade" Swords. Additionally, it looks like Impactor will not only include a weapons pack of hand attachments, but a shoulder cannon and "Messatine photon" launcher accessory!

You can discuss this year's TFSS figures by replying to this post, and keep it locked right here at Seibertron.com for all the latest exciting Transformers Collector's Club news!

Credit(s): Transformers Collector's Club

This article was last modified on Tuesday, August 11th, 2015 11:52am CDT

Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717271)
Posted by Mkall on August 11th, 2015 @ 11:54am CDT
That price isn't too bad really. I got mine put in and ready!
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717288)
Posted by leokearon on August 11th, 2015 @ 12:18pm CDT
They look nice but the price is too much.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717323)
Posted by ScottyP on August 11th, 2015 @ 2:01pm CDT
Mkall wrote:That price isn't too bad really. I got mine put in and ready!
Major kudos for keeping it in line with the past couple years. Always nice to see Transformers toys do something other than go up, up, up, and up in price.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717336)
Posted by Brakethrough on August 11th, 2015 @ 2:41pm CDT
While my real hope would have been for a combiner of the Scavengers out of IDW's comics, this is going to be a welcome curiosity for my collection. I haven't been as excited about a club offering since the battlechargers!
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717339)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 11th, 2015 @ 2:58pm CDT
Bludgeon has two swords and Impactor gets a friggin' armory?

Ugh, the temptation is real...
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717366)
Posted by steals_your_goats on August 11th, 2015 @ 4:04pm CDT
I'm quite excited for this set and this will be my first time joining the collectors club. It's going to be another week or so until I join so to those of you who have ordered already, how much would I have to put down for this set?
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717381)
Posted by Lbsammills51 on August 11th, 2015 @ 4:48pm CDT
All six are up on BBTS, for those that want to go that route.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717387)
Posted by MrHankey666 on August 11th, 2015 @ 5:03pm CDT
I'm so in for this set, totally worth the $25 import fee I get hit with every time one of these things drops through my mailbox. Made all the sweeter with Ruckus, earliest TF memory I have is playing with him in pre-school. I know it will never happen but if Carnivac ends up as the bonus figure I would be over the moon.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717412)
Posted by JETFIRE XL on August 11th, 2015 @ 7:18pm CDT
I think I'm going to pass on 4.0.I have done all three years so far but after the problems with a figure in the last series 3.0 Nacelle I just don't know.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717418)
Posted by prjkt on August 11th, 2015 @ 7:45pm CDT
now I've actually got some cash put away for this (unlike last time) I can actually splurge for the whole lot in one hit...
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717427)
Posted by Zeedust on August 11th, 2015 @ 9:03pm CDT

Price is less steep than expected, hopefully I can scrape it together.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717435)
Posted by prjkt on August 11th, 2015 @ 9:25pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:I'd be willing to bet that some of the weapons named on the order page are going to turn out to be the combiner kibble guns. In Impactor's case, probably the "Messatine photon launcher"

Price is less steep than expected, hopefully I can scrape it together.

That was my assumption too, based on each figure having at least two weapons, even if only one was pictured.

One membership related question, if I accidentally forget to renew my membership next April when it's up for renewal, what happens with the TFSS if I've already paid for it?
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717533)
Posted by Rated X on August 12th, 2015 @ 1:26am CDT
I wonder how many people who say 3rd party combiners are too expensive will spend $300 on this. :-?

Im gonna order sometime in the middle of the month right after I pay my credit card up. Wish there was an option to skip impactor and knock 50 bucks off. MMC is doing a better version of the character.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717535)
Posted by durroth on August 12th, 2015 @ 2:02am CDT
I'm torn. On one hand, I want it. on the other hand, since subscribing to 2.0 last year I have received one figure with a missing pin (chromedome, actually not the worst error ever because it stayed on 90% of the time and I could pop it off and make him a pirate, so I was reluctant to exchange it for a new one, but I did anyway), one figure with the waist installed backwards (Rewind), and one figure missing a nipple (Nacelle). I really want to see the combiner head.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717538)
Posted by Zeedust on August 12th, 2015 @ 3:07am CDT
prjkt wrote:

Price is less steep than expected, hopefully I can scrape it together.

Speaking of weapons, I wonder which (if any) of the additional weapons being included will be an original mold, and where the rest will come from. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them use some Construct-Bots weapons like they did for Oilmaster.

And what happens if I pay for the FSS and then intentionally choose not to renew my club membership?
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717573)
Posted by jogunwarrior on August 12th, 2015 @ 9:23am CDT
I was really looking forward to this set, but some other expenses have come up over the last few weeks that put a damper on my ability to subscribe. there were three figures I wanted anyway out of the six, so I may try to pick them up individually on the secondary market.
I considered pre-ordering them on BBTS, but at $85 per figure that is a tough pill to swallow.
If the deadline to order is extended into October that changes things and I could probably go ahead and subscribe.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717619)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 12th, 2015 @ 2:54pm CDT
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717620)
Posted by TF_JW on August 12th, 2015 @ 2:57pm CDT
It's been revealed that the 7th figure is also a Combiner Wars Deluxe.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717621)
Posted by thundershot on August 12th, 2015 @ 3:03pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:Although the mystery figure will probably be a scout, I'm really hoping it turns out to be Crankcase as an alternate limb. Even though we already got an update of him from the GF/C First Aid mold, CW First Aid's head would be perfect for Crankcase (and what a strange coincidence THAT be...) and I want all 3 Triggercons done CW style. Even though the current Mayhem limb-lineup jives nicely with Thunderwing's Matrix Questin' crew, Crankcase did show up on that one cover, so it'd make more sense to do him than finish off the Double Targetmasters with Quake from Brawl.

As much as I want them to do Crankcase and Quake, I kinda doubt either of them would be a character Karl Hartman lobbied years to get...

Also it's confirmed to be a deluxe CW figure.

Maybe the 2017 freebie and extra can be Guzzle and Quake since they like sharing molds for those two slots. That would just leave getting Crankcase so we can finish both the Decepticon double Targetmasters and Triggercons.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Pre-Orders Now Available (1717637)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 12th, 2015 @ 4:31pm CDT
thundershot wrote:

Also it's confirmed to be a deluxe CW figure.

It'd have been much nicer to get them as a retail release instead of two superfluous :BOT: teams, they could have made skylynx a secondary wavemate, and made the purple griffon guy (Image) the main release

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 3-D Jigsaw Stand Up Puzzle Warren Ultra Magnus 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager Class - Decepticon Sandstorm" on EBAY