TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11

TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11

Monday, August 10th, 2015 11:12am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 30,132

Fellow Seibertronian and TFCC ambassador TF_JW has shared the latest info on the Subscription Service 4.0, and reminded us all that pre-orders for the seven figures start tomorrow! Check out the image below, giving some background detail on the Mayhem Attack Squad, mock-ups of the figures, and a turnaround of Bludgeon's head sculpt, mirrored via the Club's official Facebook page.

Who remembers the Mayhem Attack Squad? Well get ready for their thunderous return because they are about to enter the COMBINER WARS!

Transformers News: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11

Credit(s): TFCC

Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717059)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2015 @ 11:29am CDT
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717083)
Posted by Rated X on August 10th, 2015 @ 1:02pm CDT
The more I think about it, the more I feel windsweeper should have been the torso from the silverbolt mold. That futuristic concorde looks just like a B1 bomber like what he is supposed to be. They could have made bludgon from the brawl mold since they are allowed to touch the bruticus retools. Also would be cool if they just scrapped impactor and did crankcase or quake instead. Crankcase from the rook mold would have been a better choice. Or quake from generations warpath like the charticon exclusive custom figure.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717086)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 10th, 2015 @ 1:27pm CDT
Wish the orders stood would go through October, but considered me very interested. Even if I don't decide to display them in combined form, my Classics Decepticons need some beefing up!
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717087)
Posted by bluecatcinema on August 10th, 2015 @ 1:35pm CDT
Very nice. I wonder what their combined form will be called?
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717088)
Posted by steals_your_goats on August 10th, 2015 @ 1:39pm CDT
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717089)
Posted by TF_JW on August 10th, 2015 @ 1:42pm CDT
That would be pretty trolly to release a Combiner Wars limb figure without the piece they'd need to become a limb.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717090)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 10th, 2015 @ 1:42pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:Does anyone know if Impactor and the mystery 7th figure will come with a hand/foot piece?

As far as I know, all the Deluxes will come with all their accessories, as well as Double Targetmasters for Spinister and Needlenose.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717091)
Posted by steals_your_goats on August 10th, 2015 @ 1:43pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

Okay cool, hopefully that's true
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717092)
Posted by YoungPrime on August 10th, 2015 @ 1:44pm CDT
bluecatcinema wrote:Very nice. I wonder what their combined form will be called?

5 re-repaints combine to form the Mighty "Price Gouge"!
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717095)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2015 @ 2:03pm CDT
Rated X wrote:The more I think about it, the more I feel windsweeper should have been the torso from the silverbolt mold. That futuristic concorde looks just like a B1 bomber like what he is supposed to be. They could have made bludgon from the brawl mold since they are allowed to touch the bruticus retools.
While I don't disagree with the notion of someone other than Bludgeon being the torso, I feel it would have been cooler if they had retooled the Voyager Cyclonus mold into the Thuderwing (if such was feasible, that is) and used him as the torso instead since Thunderwing was the one who interacted with these exact four limb-bots, while Bludgeon was away from all of them at the time.

Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717101)
Posted by necr0blivion on August 10th, 2015 @ 2:35pm CDT
A three week window, considering that tomorrow is the start, doesn't really give me any leeway in making my order for this. Even breaking the price up in 3 doesn't help. Why not a 30 - 45 day window to make the purchase? It's not like we're getting the first figure anytime soon... :HEADHURTS:
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717108)
Posted by TF_JW on August 10th, 2015 @ 3:12pm CDT
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717113)
Posted by Lbsammills51 on August 10th, 2015 @ 3:38pm CDT
TF_JW wrote:The window between getting approvals and tooling availability confirmations and the deadline to get numbers in to start production greatly affects how long the pre-order window can be left open. Unfortunately.

Additionally...given how long it can take the club to get the first figures out anyways (Carzap in May being early compared to Barricade/RiD Scourge around July/August), would waiting a month or extending the order period into September have really created that significant a delay? I'd be fine with waiting longer to start getting figures if the order period was extended, and how this would lead to a delay then be sufficiently communicated to subscribers.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717115)
Posted by ScottyP on August 10th, 2015 @ 3:48pm CDT
Are there plans to give Bludgeon a sword? I'm thinking of cases like Alpha Trizer and last year's AoE Silver Knight Deluxe Optimus that came with the random G1 Predacon sword. Or maybe it's already been shown with one and I wasn't paying close enough attention.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717119)
Posted by TF_JW on August 10th, 2015 @ 4:00pm CDT
When it goes live, the order page will list what each figure comes with.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717123)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 10th, 2015 @ 4:23pm CDT
TF_JW wrote:When it goes live, the order page will list what each figure comes with.

...Meaning Bludgeon will most likely come with a sword.

Shweet.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717141)
Posted by necr0blivion on August 10th, 2015 @ 8:14pm CDT

I can appreciate that, but essentially we're looking at a 9 month gap between 1st payment and 1st figure being released. Yes, we heard from the club in July that pre-orders will go live sometime in August. I just feel a bit miffed that I have a 3 week period to jump in on the program AND make some type of payment from the actual, time-specified start. Maybe it's just me, since I have other plans with the money available to me in the next 3 weeks.

Lbsammills51 wrote:That doesn't take away how less than thrilled I am that 4.0's starting before 3.0's final installment has yet to be made. Even by going with installments for 4.0, that's still a large expense to simultaneously wrap up one subscription and start another, especially when the point of installments is to ease the cost of the subscription in the first place.

I'm in that same boat of thinking.

TF_JW - I hope you can reach out to those in management and let them know that a bit longer grace period will not only be appreciated, but also net the club more subs.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717162)
Posted by Flashwave on August 10th, 2015 @ 9:33pm CDT
Lbsammills51 wrote:

i think what "The Informant" is trying to imply is that Bludgeon is going to be run right after Hasbro has Wave1 Part2 of Onslaught finished, and so order numbers have to be in before Hasbro shelves the tooling. I agree, in that I would kike to have had another few weeks. I've been setting aside money for this, but I also dont have Tfss3 bearing down on me this year, either. I wish they coulda done the order period a few weeks sooner, if nothing else, but that doesnt help with balancing the 3.0 payment plan
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717163)
Posted by Zeedust on August 10th, 2015 @ 9:34pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Thank goodness it goes on throughout the rest of the month since I am nowhere near financially ready for this.

Tell me about it. Especially since I've also got open preorders for the optimus Maximus components and Grand Scourge.
Re: TFCC Subscription Service 4.0 Update - Pre-Orders Start Tuesday August 11 (1717166)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 10th, 2015 @ 9:50pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:

Yeah, combiners are keeping the fandom busy for the time being :D :BOT:

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege: War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron 3 Sharkticons Attack Hotrod Figures" on EBAY