“The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)!

“The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)!

Saturday, February 20th, 2010 2:19pm CST

Categories: People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 21,781

Stan Bush's rock anthem "The Touch" from the original Transformers Movie, will be featured Sunday, March 28th, 2010 on AMERICAN DAD, which airs on Fox. "The Touch" recently out on Guitar Hero WT, was featured on CHUCK (NBC), in the film BOOGIE NIGHTS, in two Hasbro Transformers toys, and was just voted #1 Geek Anthem of All Time!

http://www.popten.net/2010/02/top-ten-g ... -universe/

Look for Stan's new album "Dream the Dream" to be released this summer (2010).
Info at: stanbush.com

Credit(s): Stan Bush

This article was last modified on Saturday, February 20th, 2010 7:10pm CST

Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049211)
Posted by Bouncy X on February 20th, 2010 @ 4:34pm CST
but.....will it be the original or that lame remake he did last year?
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049236)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on February 20th, 2010 @ 5:38pm CST
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049264)
Posted by Seibertron on February 20th, 2010 @ 7:11pm CST
Please note that the date has changed from February 28th to March 28th. The correct date is March 28th.
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049266)
Posted by Name_Violation on February 20th, 2010 @ 7:21pm CST
hehe "Bush"

hehe, "the Touch"

hehe

sorry, had a Bevis And Butthead moment
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049316)
Posted by Editor on February 20th, 2010 @ 11:25pm CST
Lord Onixprime wrote:I hate this stupid song......mostly because I have to hear about it every time it is going to be featured in something....

I'm pretty sure that you are in the minority, seeing the amount of geek cred The Touch has within this community.

But kudos for posting your opinion.

Do we have any clue how the song is being used?
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049327)
Posted by Mkall on February 20th, 2010 @ 11:57pm CST
Editor wrote:Do we have any clue how the song is being used?

I would suspect some sort of training or action montage. Stan bursting through the door of a terrorist stronghold guns a-blazing... Optimus in the background...

Hot Rod interferes and Stan dies later on a hospital room. No one would see it coming.
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049399)
Posted by Transfaner on February 21st, 2010 @ 9:49am CST
Normally, I thin kthe show is pretty stupid, but looks like I will be watching this episode. I love the tie-ins Family Guy and Robot Chicken do with Transformers, so Seth Green probably won't let me down this time either.

Side note, I loved the remake he did with Vince DiCola, and also bought GH World Tour just to download and play the song.
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049424)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 21st, 2010 @ 12:05pm CST
Why couldnt it be on a good show like Family Guy? American Dad sucks. Ill wait till some one puts the clip on youtube so i dont have to sit through the show.
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049450)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 21st, 2010 @ 2:05pm CST

But I really wonder why this song keeps coming up? I mean it's the worst song on the soundtrack and I'm getting kinda tiered of it being reused and redone and all, give me some Instruments of Destruction or Hunger for crying out loud.
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049454)
Posted by Name_Violation on February 21st, 2010 @ 2:54pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:I love American Dad and I sure hope this will be used ironically like Stan beating the crap out of someone weaker than him.

thank you DM.

my thoughts exactly.

Dead Metal ftw!
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049456)
Posted by Bouncy X on February 21st, 2010 @ 2:57pm CST
well the song is used twice in the movie and once during the 3rd season so i guess it become some sorta theme for the series at that point. i agree it isnt that good a song, i always preferred Dare out of his two songs.

as for american dad, well steve is a big geek so maybe it will actually be connected to transformers. lol
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049525)
Posted by Rated X on February 21st, 2010 @ 6:34pm CST
This song was actually pretty cool for the movie back in 1986 (although my personal favorite was the Weird Al song played during the planet of junk scene) But other than that one song, does Stan Bush have anything to do with the Transformers universe recently ??? I know he attends Botcons and is percieved as a hero to some Transformers fans. Just wondering...Im a hip hop fan so I wouldnt know ;)
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1049555)
Posted by NassaDane on February 21st, 2010 @ 9:26pm CST
Dang i was tricked. i didn't see the change. I was soo excited for this, oh well it was a pretty good episode anyway. Plus i still get to look forward to this song on another episode.
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1050029)
Posted by Solrac333 on February 23rd, 2010 @ 1:44pm CST
LOVE American Dad! :KREMZEEK:
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1050117)
Posted by Bloodlust on February 23rd, 2010 @ 6:31pm CST
I think the Unicron theme could have some rather comedic tendacies in either Family Guy or American Dad.
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1050169)
Posted by Galvatron X on February 23rd, 2010 @ 9:00pm CST
Name_Violation wrote:

thank you DM.

my thoughts exactly.

Dead Metal ftw!

Yup, I'm with these guys...this song is wayyy overrated. Instruments of Destruction > The Touch.
Re: “The Touch” will air Sunday March 28th on AMERICAN DAD (Fox)! (1050375)
Posted by Elita One on February 27th, 2010 @ 7:57pm CST
Some might hate the song but a reference of it on something like American Dad or Family Guy is cool by me. However it's used I'll get a laugh out of it.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY