Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun

Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun

Thursday, February 26th, 2015 7:46am CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News, Game News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 36,906

We previously reported on the Fan Built Autobot Combiner and that it originates from the Sea of Rust. Well, the Transformers: Battle Tactics mobile game has updated (as reported on here) and the final round of voting has begun.

This final selection of choices contains the following options:
Gender (The obvious options: Female, Male)
Name (New options you may not have heard of: Quakebreak, Slammoth, Victorion)
Nemesis (You get to pick the villainous scum! Devastator, Galvatronus, Menasor)
Personality (Speaks for itself: Independent, Loyal, Leader)

Do you want your voice heard? Of course you do! You can participate in the voting by downloading and installing the game by clicking on either of the links below.

Android/Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tics&hl=en

Apple/iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/transfo ... 33401?mt=8

Transformers News: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun

Credit(s): DeNA Corp.

Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656227)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 26th, 2015 @ 8:02am CST
They really limit the ability for people to vote by having it be an app-only thing.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656229)
Posted by ScottyP on February 26th, 2015 @ 8:10am CST
Went with Quakebreak, the nemesis of Galvatronus. The other two options I voted for can be summed up by Beyonce and her crew.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656230)
Posted by RhA on February 26th, 2015 @ 8:15am CST
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656233)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 26th, 2015 @ 8:20am CST
RhA wrote:Yeah, went with Quakebreak as well. Slammoth and Victorion sounded kinda stupid.

I actually kinda like Slammoth...
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656234)
Posted by Cobotron on February 26th, 2015 @ 8:23am CST
Victorion?
OK, but only if she looks like this...
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656258)
Posted by Wreckgar on February 26th, 2015 @ 9:15am CST
Shouldn't this (and the Galvatronus) article point towards the official Transformers app rather than the Battle Tactics game? Unless it's different in the States, they are different apps and these appeared in the former rather than the game.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656261)
Posted by ScottyP on February 26th, 2015 @ 9:22am CST
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:

I actually kinda like Slammoth...

I liked it too, but not for a female character. Not sure why. Guess all I could think of with that name is a funky repaint of Big Convoy.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656263)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 26th, 2015 @ 9:30am CST
SLAMMOTH!

...should really be saved for an Ice Age-themed Transformer/team. Though I'm not real crazy about the other options.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656264)
Posted by gothsaurus on February 26th, 2015 @ 9:33am CST
Sheeeeeesh. Those are all dreadfully terrible names! That crew should be taken out and whipped... except for the guy who came up with the quakebreak one. That's decent. The others are embarrassingly bad. Sounds like the interns thought of names. Ugh.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656266)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 26th, 2015 @ 9:40am CST
Quakebreak is cool (might actually use it for a fan-made character one day), Victorion would be awesome for a female combiner. Slammoth... That should be the name of FansProject's Ice Age-themed combiner.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656293)
Posted by Prowl4 on February 26th, 2015 @ 10:44am CST
The torso hasn't been revealed yet oddly enough.

Went with male because that's what I want.

Anyone notice the new looking grimlock under the independent heading? Could be a new figure which would be cool.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656306)
Posted by Va'al on February 26th, 2015 @ 11:13am CST
With Slammoth, I cannot help but think of this:

Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656309)
Posted by Syn_13 on February 26th, 2015 @ 11:15am CST

Also went for a Leader type, as an in charge fembot would be cool. Name had to be Quakebreak, because the other 2 sucked so bad. I actually can't remember what I put for the Nemesis.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656311)
Posted by Prowl4 on February 26th, 2015 @ 11:17am CST
Syn_13 wrote:Went with a female combiner, because I want more fembots and a combining one would be unique. Plus, I'd love to see a Hot Spot or Motormaster be re-moulded into a beefy female character!

You voted the most unlikable choices in my opinion lol.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656315)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 26th, 2015 @ 11:21am CST
I can see Victorion being the name of a female combiner leader. Too bad I don't have anything capable of downloading apps. >:oP Someone else might, though.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656323)
Posted by SFXPrime on February 26th, 2015 @ 11:32am CST
Okay, so I went with Female, Victorion, Independent, and nemesis Devastator. I didn't really like any of the names but Victorion sounded the most female appropriate to me. However, I am a little disappointed about how generalized the gender choice was. I wanted the team to be a mix a male and female Transformers. As a nemesis, I picked Devastator as the enemy because this combiner is from the Sea of Rust right?
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656331)
Posted by dragons on February 26th, 2015 @ 11:47am CST
If I felt like installing it again I vote female for new change new type of
Combiner but knowing this combined is going to be repaint of original combiner that we have out now not wasting my time to vote be type new look of cimbiber will strike my interest to vote not repaint of one
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656349)
Posted by Shuttershock on February 26th, 2015 @ 12:37pm CST
Oh, so Slammoth is a valid name before Brawnhilde?
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656363)
Posted by bluecatcinema on February 26th, 2015 @ 1:27pm CST
I hope it's a female Combiner. We've never had one of those before.
Re: Third (And Final) Round Of Fan-Built Combiner Polling Has Begun (1656368)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on February 26th, 2015 @ 1:41pm CST
No offense to quakebreak, but that name is amazingly dumb, and doesn't mean jack or shit to me; and jack left town. I'm going to be amazingly bitter towards the fandom of quakebreak wins. Just imagine that introduction. "Hi, my name is quakbreak, it's like an earthquake that breaks things. My name rhymes. " Slammoth is amazingly funny, but what is a Slammoth compared to a VICTORION! I can imagine with a name like that, and if in the comics she is from caminus descent, she would probably be the swift left hook of whatever zealotry the Mistress of Flame employs for the preservation of Columbia Caminus; for what is a life compared to a faith.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY