Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2

Thursday, June 19th, 2014 2:10PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Mindmaster   Views: 22,979

Yes, it's that time again. As we draw closer and closer to Age of Extinction's world premiere, we get yet another new TV spot with some new footage! This time, we catch quick glimpses of Bumblebee making use of his (oddly) Megatron-crab-arm-shaped weapons, Hound using the Minigun of Doom, and Grimlock catching some sweet air! The spot has been mirrored below.

Also included is the first of what appears to be a "Movie Clip" series, in which a short clip from the actual movie is shown off. Check out the first two of this series, "Where is Optimus Prime?" and "Found a Transformer", below!

Credit(s): CBMTrailers

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583760)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 19th, 2014 @ 2:12pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:It works, you just don't know how to do it.

Don't antagonize. Stop it. And just so you know, he does indeed know how to use it. Like he says below, he has several news credits because of it. Quit picking on people.

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Another new spot

Edit: for some dumb reason the youtube links not working for this sites youtube button so i'm just going to leave a link

It works, you just don't know how to do it.

As for the spot, Air Grimlock FTW! :D

Seems like there will be a lot of ass-kicking in this movie. I bought my advance ticket today. Bring it on! :D

"you just don't know how to do it."

look at my news credit i did know how to do it.

maybe the video was to new (it was 12 minutes old when i tried to post it)

I see what the error was and it was very easy to miss.

You posted this YouTube code: wLkv3UPoq
This is the one that worked: wLkv3UPoq-Q
The -Q part is what threw you off, it did it to me, too. In the future, if you're not sure where the code begins or ends, try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= wLkv3UPoq-Q &playlist See where I bolded? The code starts after the = sign and before the ampersand. As long as you get all of the gibberish between those two, the coding will work. Dashes included. Like I said, it was easy to miss and I almost did it myself.

And thank you for sharing this new ad. I'll get on it and you'll have a new news credit!

EDIT: Never mind. Mindmaster got it. He should also give you credit for it, because you were the one who brought it to our attention, even though CBM was the original source. So, 'master, git crackin'!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583761)
Posted by Deadput on June 19th, 2014 @ 2:12pm CDT
I got the spot in hd

and a new clip of Cade discovering Prime is not a truck at all (i think we just found a transformer).

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583766)
Posted by Bleak5170 on June 19th, 2014 @ 2:27pm CDT
Please delete this if posted already.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/conten ... w-spoilers
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583768)
Posted by Va'al on June 19th, 2014 @ 2:35pm CDT
We have solid suspicions about that piece. Past items from the same source have been disproven multiple times, and the current version of that article does not take into consideration any of the recent trailer(s) revelations.

But I'll move this into the main thread.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583769)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 19th, 2014 @ 2:35pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:So, 'master, git crackin'!

Excuse me, I prefer the term, "M&M". As in the delicious candy. [-(
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583778)
Posted by Deadput on June 19th, 2014 @ 2:52pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:It works, you just don't know how to do it.

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Another new spot

It works, you just don't know how to do it.

As for the spot, Air Grimlock FTW! :D

"you just don't know how to do it."

look at my news credit i did know how to do it.

maybe the video was to new (it was 12 minutes old when i tried to post it)

I see what the error was and it was very easy to miss.

You posted this YouTube code: wLkv3UPoq
This is the one that worked: wLkv3UPoq-Q

Alright thank you sir!

You know this site is not as bad as i thought it was recently oh and posilbe spoiler Starscream is getting a toy i dont know which thread this belongs in

source https://www.facebook.com/groups/17611371999/

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583784)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 19th, 2014 @ 3:02pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:So, 'master, git crackin'!

Excuse me, I prefer the term, "M&M". As in the delicious candy. [-(

You're excused. :P

I want to make some kind of M&M with nuts joke, but my brain isn't working. Va'al, get in here!

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Alright thank you sir!

source https://www.facebook.com/groups/17611371999/

I'll get that news'd in just a moment, thank you for the heads up! And you're welcome. :) We want everyone to feel welcome here.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583810)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 19th, 2014 @ 4:17pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:It works, you just don't know how to do it.

I wrote you a nice long response, but this isn't the place for such a discussion, this is a movie thread. Check your PM.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583819)
Posted by partholon on June 19th, 2014 @ 4:29pm CDT
kelsey grammer is such a class act !

think im gonna really enjoy him playing a bad guy in this.

:D :D :D
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583827)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 19th, 2014 @ 4:36pm CDT
partholon wrote:kelsey grammer is such a class act !

think im gonna really enjoy him playing a bad guy in this.

:D :D :D

I saw the last trailer for The Expendables 3, and he looks exactly the same in that film, except he plays (presumably) a good guy. And yeah, he is a very good actor. I know a lot of people crap on X-Men: The Last Stand, but I always thought he did very good as Beast.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583859)
Posted by Deadput on June 19th, 2014 @ 6:14pm CDT
I'm not sure where this belongs but length time confirmed as

164m 54s

source http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/transformers-age-extinction-film-0
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583906)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on June 19th, 2014 @ 10:04pm CDT
A video of the concert featuring Imagine Dragons' song, "Battle Cry", has been released. New footage can be seen in the background. Watch it down below.

Courtesy of OptimusJet
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583947)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 20th, 2014 @ 12:42am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:I'm not sure where this belongs but length time confirmed as

164m 54s

source http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/transformers-age-extinction-film-0

....165 minutes? 2hrs, 45min? O_O *sighs* That's going to be a looooong trip to the theater. I don't mind them being over 2 hours, that's fine, but this is really pushing it.

I can see it now.... 5+ hours when it hits FX. Oh joy!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583974)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 20th, 2014 @ 4:21am CDT
It's now official, Age Of Extinction is the longest of the film franchise, clocking in at a bladder busting 2 hours, 45 minutes! It was previously reported by Michael Bay himself, that the film would be 2.5 hours, sans credits.

With this new running time confirmed, you may need to plan your filmgoing experience a bit differently, especially if you have kids in tow.

Age Of Extinction will release on June 27th, with midnight showings on the evening of the 26th. The finer details of the classification are as follows:

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION [2D]

TYPE OF MEDIA Film

APPROVED RUNNING TIME 164m 54s

BBFCINSIGHT moderate action violence, infrequent strong language

GENRE(S) Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction

DIRECTOR(S) Michael Bay

CAST INCLUDES Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, T.J. Miller, Sophia Myles, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Titus Welliver

CUT This work was passed uncut.

You can see the full webpage by clicking on the image below:

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583977)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 20th, 2014 @ 4:42am CDT
I guess I will go for a burger and a soda couple hours before, so I can watch it with no interruption... I can't wait for it!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583989)
Posted by dragons on June 20th, 2014 @ 6:43am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:It works, you just don't know how to do it.

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Another new spot

Simple msiteak glad it wasnt me who post it I did that on iphone screw it have delete entire link to fix tablets easy edit stuff with.

Anks for sharing

It works, you just don't know how to do it.

As for the spot, Air Grimlock FTW! :D

"you just don't know how to do it."

look at my news credit i did know how to do it.

maybe the video was to new (it was 12 minutes old when i tried to post it)

I see what the error was and it was very easy to miss.

You posted this YouTube code: wLkv3UPoq
This is the one that worked: wLkv3UPoq-Q

Alright thank you sir!

source https://www.facebook.com/groups/17611371999/

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1583995)
Posted by william-james88 on June 20th, 2014 @ 7:38am CDT
dragons wrote:

Alright thank you sir!

In the toy thread. This news has already been talked about a bunch there. The specific thread is Official AOE Prodicts discussion thread.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1584011)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 20th, 2014 @ 8:38am CDT
2:45??? :shock: So with presumed 20-30 mins. of previews, it's gonna be over 3 hours?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1584020)
Posted by Deadput on June 20th, 2014 @ 8:54am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
dragons wrote:

Alright thank you sir!

Even though that is actually my post and this guy quoted it for no reason

he was not even responding he just necessarily bumped the post.

Anyways new clip of glorious arse shots and all that (briefly anyways but people are making a big deal)

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction TV "Words" Plus Movie Clips #1 and #2 (1584040)
Posted by Deadput on June 20th, 2014 @ 9:43am CDT
Holy crap the new shots in this is amazing

Is Stinger hijacking Strafe?

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
"Big Cat Convoy"
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

Buy "Transformers G1 ULTRA MAGNUS Trailer Hasbro Generations 1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-09 & TG-18 StarScream SkyWarp Set Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Wheeljack" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS VOYAGER CLASS MOTORMASTER NEW USA" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS HASBRO 2010 AUTOBOT WHEELJACK LOOSE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Figure Rodimus (6 of Optimus Maximus)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Windcharger New MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall Cybertron Deluxe Vortex (Bruticus) 100% Comp" on EBAY