Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot

Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot

Saturday, April 30th, 2011 11:35am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Game News, Interviews
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 59,013

Gamespot has posted a new Transformers DOTM video game demo and interview with High Moon's Sean Miller. We learn a little bit more about the first level, which is set in South America. Bumblebee is described as more of a "warrior scout" than a guardian. Ironhide, who's level takes place in Detroit, is described as becoming "tank-like" in his "Stealth Mode".

The video can be viewed here or viewed below.

The game, which is prologue to the movie, is scheduled for release on June 14th.

Credit(s): Gamespot

This article was last modified on Saturday, April 30th, 2011 11:43am CDT

Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215453)
Posted by prowl123 on April 30th, 2011 @ 12:12pm CDT
I'm too effing young to see it!!

:evil: :BOOM: :evil: :BOOM: :evil: :BOOM: :evil: :BOOM:

How old do you have to be? Thirteen? I'll be that this week.
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215455)
Posted by sabrigami on April 30th, 2011 @ 12:30pm CDT
This doesn't look half bad (at least not as bad as I thought it would be). I really liked WFC so I may pick this up depending if there is an escalation mode or something
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215470)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 30th, 2011 @ 1:08pm CDT
Oh yeah! Ironhide has that huge gun on his back just like in the new trailer!!! I'm really mad that mele is a one click thing like WFC. I hated that. Every time I tried to turn the camera, I was just swinging crap around.
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215471)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 30th, 2011 @ 1:09pm CDT
prowl123 wrote:I'm too effing young to see it!!

:evil: :BOOM: :evil: :BOOM: :evil: :BOOM: :evil: :BOOM:

How old do you have to be? Thirteen? I'll be that this week.

Just lie. That's what I always do every time I'm not old enough to see something.
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215472)
Posted by OlivusPrime on April 30th, 2011 @ 1:20pm CDT
This is just War For Cybertron again. I was really looking forward to a multiplayer mode similar to ROTFs - one that is unique and incredibly fun. I rarely enjoyed WFCs multiplayer. As far as I could see it was just a bunch of randomly coloured generics fighting in identikit landscapes, with no variety to combat. It also sucks that you can't play as the different characters in a level in DOTM, one of the highlights of WFC.

I REALLY hope that the filmmakers aren't relying on the game and comics to establish a story that the general public won't see.
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215505)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 30th, 2011 @ 2:19pm CDT
Looks pretty fun, but I hope there is more variety to the enemies than what the preview showed. And it's too bad you can't play with different characters in each level.
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215521)
Posted by prowl123 on April 30th, 2011 @ 3:01pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:I'm too effing young to see it!!

:evil: :BOOM: :evil: :BOOM: :evil: :BOOM: :evil: :BOOM:

How old do you have to be? Thirteen? I'll be that this week.

Yeah, I probably should. ;)

*edit: It keeps saying you may not acsess this content. It's onto me! :lol:
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215540)
Posted by Varia31 on April 30th, 2011 @ 4:47pm CDT
Yay, Optimus has his mouthplate! :D lol I must say, the visuals keep looking better and better, the robots especially look impressive. And it looks like there's a bit more variety in weapons too, can't wait to get it, just PLEASE, have good online servers!
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215567)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on April 30th, 2011 @ 7:15pm CDT
Looks just fine. :)

It doesn't introduce anything new, which we probably shouldn't expect a film game to....I think I can live with another transformers shooter, though i hope they break this trend soon, in a good way. High moon, I understand you like shooters, at least as a base. but I want MOAR gameplay variety. :) If you don't do it, eventually I will... ;)

I'm sure it'll be a fine accomanyment to the film. Not terribly excited about it, but at least they didn't do a bad job of it from what we can see. I'll praise God for what we're getting at all. :)
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215585)
Posted by Silverbolt007 on April 30th, 2011 @ 9:16pm CDT
OMG!! im so gonna buy this! i hope that they show some escalation soon!!

-espadaofbleach-
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215686)
Posted by sound dalek on May 1st, 2011 @ 5:33am CDT
ITS NOT COMING OUT ON PC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :BOOM: :-(
Re: Transformers DOTM Video Game Demo and Sean Miller Interview at Gamespot (1215755)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on May 1st, 2011 @ 10:47am CDT
Silverbolt007 wrote:OMG!! im so gonna buy this! i hope that they show some escalation soon!!

-espadaofbleach-

;) Hey espadas.

Do you think it's going to have an escalation-type mode? Have they released anything about it?

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers-  Combiner Wars- Aerialbots (Superion)- Air Raid Skydive Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Series Action Figure: LG23 Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -Combiner Wars- Optimus Maximus - Ironhide Prowl Mirage Sunstreaker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster with Buzzsaw Figure MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Authentic Transformers Bombshell Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG20 Skids" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS **KINGDOM WFC-K9 CYCLONUS NEW** VOYAGER CLASS GENERATIONS SIEGE" on EBAY