Transformers: Earth Wars Limited G1 Style Characters Promotion

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars Limited G1 Style Characters Promotion

Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 2:16AM CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 6,932

By means of an update from the Space Ape/Backflip Transformers: Earth Wars mobile game, we have a new clip showing their next campaign - which is going back to the 80s and the originally styled Transformers character designs thanks to a new Power Core! The G1esque bots included feature the likes of Soundwave, Arcee, Megatron, Optimus Prime, Skywarp, Ultra Magnus and more - check them all out below, and let us know if you're still playing the game and what you think of this limited feature!

Relive the 80s with these classic bots in Transformers: Earth Wars, starting this Friday!

Credit(s): Earth Wars

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Limited G1 Style Characters Promotion (1970295)
Posted by #Sideways# on July 11th, 2018 @ 8:26am CDT

Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Limited G1 Style Characters Promotion (1970401)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 11th, 2018 @ 3:33pm CDT
#Sideways# wrote:I mean, wasn't everything in this game already G1-esque? Like, since it was based off the toy designs of a G1-based toyline, and all, it's kind of redundant to have this event in the first place.

I stopped playing some months ago cos out of the two transformers mobile games on my phone i only really wanted to have one of them and Forged to Fight has the movie bots I so much prefer over G1(esque) so making it even more G1 isn't gonna pull me back to it. Plus i far prefer a much closer view of robots smashing up each other so FtF is more my thing in other ways.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Limited G1 Style Characters Promotion (1970407)
Posted by Burn on July 11th, 2018 @ 4:12pm CDT
#Sideways# wrote:Also, Burn is super right. It had become a chore to spend all my time on this thing, especially on my already busy weekends. Worse yet? Some people have a very large, expendable income so even if I used all my power cells perfectly and worked the cooldowns perfectly, I wouldn't even make a dent in some of the higher performers. It kind of felt like ramming my forehead into a wall for seventy two hours and getting nothing but useless two star novelties for it.

Exactly this. And Alliances were getting more and more competitive so you either spent big (and then only ended up with a 3*) or go away. Loyalty meant nothing to those with Trust Funds.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Limited G1 Style Characters Promotion (1970722)
Posted by itscramtastic on July 13th, 2018 @ 8:18am CDT
Good old Earth Wars. I got an email from them on the two year anniversary about free things, apparently I had removed the game from my device. I re-downloaded, and it was my temporary profile I set up after re-loading the game when the beta ended. Contacted customer support, they didn't get back to me until after the free stuff expired. So I have the correct profile again, just missed out on the goodies.

I forgot how much funds people threw in to this game. I couldn't keep up at all with Seibertron's team that I was on with Cobotron and carytheone. They left before I did, but ultimately I just said "So long, and thanks for all the fish."

It was fun at the beginning building a base and stuff, but unlike Sim City or The Simpsons: Tapped Out you can't just go on forever without throwing in a bunch of money.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Limited G1 Style Characters Promotion (1971017)
Posted by Roadbuster on July 14th, 2018 @ 3:34am CDT
The new event started. Turns out this G1 chip is basically a toonshader. It does not change the character modelwhen applied. It only gives it a toonshader. But enough about that.

I logged back in and there is G1 bgm playing instead of the Earth Wars bgm. Having a nostalgia trip atm.
Re: Transformers: Earth Wars Limited G1 Style Characters Promotion (1971380)
Posted by RotorstormNZ on July 15th, 2018 @ 6:55pm CDT
I feel less annoyed now about the two chips I got being bots I don't have. Sigh.

I may be doing something wrong as you're the second person I've seen mention the different music - mine still has the same music as when I started playing three weeks ago!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #203 - Light Bringer