Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image

Monday, May 28th, 2012 10:40am CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,598

Insecticon time continues this week here on Cyber Mondays. Check out this exclusive shot of Kickback from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Does anyone know of a good exterminator?

Credit(s): Transformers facebook page

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384542)
Posted by dirk2243 on May 28th, 2012 @ 11:11am CDT
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :grin:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384548)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 28th, 2012 @ 11:26am CDT
That makes three named Insecticons we know who are in the game. Kickback, Chop Shop, and Hardshell. 8)

El Duque wrote:The official Transformers facebook page kicks off Memorial Day with an exclusive look at Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's Insecticon Kickback! They gave us our first look at Hardshell last Monday, will next week bring Shrapnel? Let's hope so!
If they do, he''l probably be named "Sharpshot".
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384554)
Posted by Mkall on May 28th, 2012 @ 11:33am CDT
Those look pretty darned cool. Hasbro had better make toys of all three of them
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384557)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 28th, 2012 @ 11:36am CDT
Mkall wrote:Those look pretty darned cool. Hasbro had better make toys of all three of them
Kickback at least is getting a toy.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384568)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 28th, 2012 @ 11:54am CDT
Am I the only one who thought the screenshot made him look like a repaint of Cybertron Scourge/Galaxy Force Flame Convoy at first glance?

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384577)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 28th, 2012 @ 12:09pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:And I somehow hadn't heard of Chop Shop before; is there any chance he won't just be the new name for Shrapnel, since they were both Insecticon Stag Beetles?
He was only seen during an exclusive demo shown at the Fall of Cybertron booth at BotCon 2012.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384578)
Posted by NovaSentinel on May 28th, 2012 @ 12:09pm CDT
Hmm Kickback's head looks veeeery similar to the tfp vehicons... :-?
Toys of all three please! and grimlock! :grin:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384605)
Posted by Mkall on May 28th, 2012 @ 1:01pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Kickback at least is getting a toy.
...

Ground rules when I say most things:
1) I am aware of every figure that has been officially announced for release both here and in Asia. I am even aware of some upcoming releases that have yet to be officially announced. I may not like them, but I recognize their existence.
2) I was at Botcon, and any convention I'm unable to make it to I pour through all galleries/news stories related to said conventions, thus allowing me to continue to justify point 1)

This means that unless I'm glaringly wrong on something toy-related, please stop pointing out such obvious things to me that do not have any impact on my statements. For example, the fact that we're getting a Kickback release does not change my desire to see all three Insecticons released by Hasbro. Indeed the fact that it exists, only adds emphasis to my statement. We know of one, but not all three; hence my statement is unchanged. Hasbro had better make toys of all three of them.

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384611)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 28th, 2012 @ 1:13pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384612)
Posted by craggy on May 28th, 2012 @ 1:15pm CDT
not sure on...the first one... :???: but Bombshell looks okay.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384615)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 28th, 2012 @ 1:18pm CDT

Sodan-1 wrote:That Insecticon looks very, very cool. The figure doesn't look that good does it?
Here's some better pics of it.

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384618)
Posted by MarkNL on May 28th, 2012 @ 1:19pm CDT
Aaaaaweeesooomeeee!!! I'm glad I bought a PS3 one and a half year ago. :BOWDOWN:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384619)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on May 28th, 2012 @ 1:21pm CDT
Looks awesome. And there you go, no clipping, nice and neat, haha.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384636)
Posted by Rated X on May 28th, 2012 @ 2:04pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384637)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 28th, 2012 @ 2:05pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Bombshell looks cool but I really dont like those stupid pointed shoulder pads on Kickback. Ill buy these figures for kicks, but Fansproject really did a better job from a G1 standpoint.
Good thing these aren't the G1 Insecticons. ;)
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384640)
Posted by Mkall on May 28th, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Mkall, I was just adding to what you said by reassuring others (who may not be in the know) that Kickback is getting a toy. My post was meant to complement yours, not stand against it.

Maybe it was, but it's not how I interpreted it. I fully support the education of the masses, but using me as the soapbox felt to me like you were attempting to correct me, something which you're rather infamous for.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384722)
Posted by dillotron on May 28th, 2012 @ 7:20pm CDT
Amazing :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384736)
Posted by Stormrider on May 28th, 2012 @ 8:37pm CDT
FOC Bombshell and Fansproject Bombshell look rather similar.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384738)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on May 28th, 2012 @ 8:42pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:FOC Bombshell and Fansproject Bombshell look rather similar.

I wonder why. :-?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Kickback Image (1384745)
Posted by Down_Shift on May 28th, 2012 @ 9:00pm CDT
Bloody hell, now I need to see Sharp Shot! I thought the whole chop shop thing was cleared up?

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers monxo Headmaster Weirdwolf Wave 2 evil decepticon sealed new!!!" on EBAY
Buy "3 Vtg  Transformers Instruction Booklet Downshift,gridlock,inferno" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Chromedome & Stylor" on EBAY