Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer

Transformers News: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer

Tuesday, July 24th, 2012 2:48PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,486

GameSpot has posted the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron multiplayer trailer. August 21st can't get here fast enough! Enjoy the trailer embedded below.

GameSpot wrote:Build your own character and battle in 10 multiplayer maps in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

Credit(s): NatsumeRyu, Wigglez, daimchoc
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403805)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 24th, 2012 @ 2:59pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403815)
Posted by Wigglez on July 24th, 2012 @ 3:29pm CDT
Stealing thunder 101 by El Duque. Nah I kid. I know it's for the news page. But seriously, I can't wait to start making characters and playing these maps. What caught my eye the most was the one with the giant Cybertronian.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403837)
Posted by SlyTF1 on July 24th, 2012 @ 4:23pm CDT
I hope this badass music is in the actual game... :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403843)
Posted by Gundamu on July 24th, 2012 @ 4:50pm CDT
Making a character looks like it'll be more fun than in WfC. I can't wait to see what I can create!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403847)
Posted by KingEmperor on July 24th, 2012 @ 5:39pm CDT
Wow, can't wait. And that gigantic deactivated TF kinda looked like Defensor...
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403861)
Posted by Fananga on July 24th, 2012 @ 6:40pm CDT
Well theyve started describing Metroplex as one of the last 'Titans' on Cybertron so the big dead guy could be another Titan.

It seems much bigger than a Gestalt if Bruticus is anything to go by.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403911)
Posted by MegaDump on July 24th, 2012 @ 9:32pm CDT
I'm not seeing any Dinobots :(
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1404718)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 27th, 2012 @ 2:29am CDT
I swear, that Cityformer in the background looks awfully familiar, but I can't place my finger on it... :BANG_HEAD:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers AOE Dinobot Slug Evolution 2 Pack Toys R Us Exclusive (NEW) - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 32 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Offroad - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 41 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Aerialbots Superion Silverbolt - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 54 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers: Age of Extinction Limited Edition Gift Set w Grimlock Blu Ray DVD - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 5 minutes 21 seconds
NEW Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime Beast Blaster Robots in Disguise 247 pieces - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 11 minutes 2 seconds
MOTORMASTER Voyager Class Transformers Generations Combiner Wars action figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 12 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 17 minutes 17 seconds
GRIMLOCK 2014 Transformers Age of Extinction Flip and Change -Sealed-LAST ONE ! - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 20 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017