Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia

Transformers News: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia

Wednesday, February 15th, 2017 9:37PM CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: D-Maximus_Prime   Views: 19,264

Seibertronian Burn has let us know that the new Forged to Fight mobile game is now available for pre-registration on the Google Play Store. The game has been available in some countries for testing but it appears now that it may be headed towards its release. You can also check out the screenshot below with the pre-registration screen, which also states that a free starter pack will be awarded within the first 24 hours of downloading it.

Credit(s): Google Play Store
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859896)
Posted by Maximal Rainmaker on February 16th, 2017 @ 4:16am CST
I have Apple

;-;
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859901)
Posted by Burn on February 16th, 2017 @ 5:25am CST
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:I have Apple

We all make mistakes in life. Here's hoping you learn from this one.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859956)
Posted by Shauyaun on February 16th, 2017 @ 11:47am CST
Burn wrote:
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:I have Apple

We all make mistakes in life. Here's hoping you learn from this one.

I agree iOS isn't really for gaming it's better for a balanced life!
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859963)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on February 16th, 2017 @ 12:53pm CST
Shauyaun wrote:
Burn wrote:
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:I have Apple

We all make mistakes in life. Here's hoping you learn from this one.

I agree iOS isn't really for gaming it's better for a balanced life!

I wouldn't say that. I would more say Apple just has name recognition.

Samsung has the 'life' thing down, Google is giving them a run for their money though.

*Gets back on topic before the PM from Va'al saying to get back on topic comes

I'm still concerned over this being sold to another company thing. New company doesn't have a lot of time/money invested in it, makes me afraid they may kill it fast.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859978)
Posted by Va'al on February 16th, 2017 @ 1:52pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:*Gets back on topic before the PM from Va'al saying to get back on topic comes

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859979)
Posted by Shauyaun on February 16th, 2017 @ 1:52pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:
*Gets back on topic before the PM from Va'al saying to get back on topic comes

Ok
I wonder what new wonders await!
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859980)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on February 16th, 2017 @ 1:54pm CST
Va'al wrote:

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(

I think it may have been twice.

But it is a good tool to use to see if you are watching :p
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859990)
Posted by Burn on February 16th, 2017 @ 2:26pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(

I think it may have been twice.

But it is a good tool to use to see if you are watching :p

That rustling in the bushes outside your bedroom window? Yeah ... that's all I'm saying.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860009)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on February 16th, 2017 @ 3:05pm CST
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(

I think it may have been twice.

But it is a good tool to use to see if you are watching :p

How do you know that, Burn?
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860019)
Posted by Burn on February 16th, 2017 @ 3:27pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(

I think it may have been twice.

But it is a good tool to use to see if you are watching :p

How do you know that, Burn?

Because he insists on telling me ALL.THE.TIME. :-(
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860559)
Posted by Maximal Rainmaker on February 18th, 2017 @ 2:03am CST
Burn wrote:
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:I have Apple

We all make mistakes in life. Here's hoping you learn from this one.

It wasn't my choice

;-;
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860574)
Posted by Va'al on February 18th, 2017 @ 4:39am CST
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(

I think it may have been twice.

But it is a good tool to use to see if you are watching :p

How do you know that, Burn?

Because he insists on telling me ALL.THE.TIME. :-(

I like bushes, what can I say.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860618)
Posted by Bronzewolf on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:21am CST
Hey Seibertronians! That Toy-fair adrenaline get to your head? Well, thanks to Hasbro and Kabam, we've got another piece of Transformers news: A brand new trailer for the upcoming mobile game "Transformers: Forged to Fight"! The new spot makes sure to show off all the characters available in the game, which launches in the spring for Apple and Android. It features bots from nearly all eras, with appearances by Transformers from Beast Wars, G1, the Comics, and more. Check out the trailer embedded below!

Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860623)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:56am CST
Looks like it could be fun. I mean if it was on my PlayStation and not my phone. :P

Nice selection of TFs from all sorts of universes.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860705)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on February 18th, 2017 @ 1:59pm CST
That was pretty sweet!
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1863961)
Posted by Shauyaun on March 2nd, 2017 @ 2:57pm CST
New update
New icon

New alliance events (kinda like wars in TFEW)

New playable character!

Away missions now have different rarities the rarer the mission the harder it gets and the better rewards!
So far I have seen "common" "uncommon" & "rare"

There is this thing called synergy certain teamups give some advantages

We now have the ability to not fight!(almost)
Autofight coming soon...

I'll keep you informed if I find anything else
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1863963)
Posted by Shauyaun on March 2nd, 2017 @ 3:09pm CST
Never mind auto fight was just not working for me last time

I wounded what this button does!

It's on!

You can also turn it on and off mid battle with no coodown or anything!

Grinding and farming just got so much easier in this game!
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1865665)
Posted by william-james88 on March 10th, 2017 @ 10:43pm CST
The video game show PAX East is on right now and Kabam has the Transformers Forged to Fight game available to test at the show. They released a brand new trailer showing the initial 25 character lineup. You will see how it is many generations coming together, like Beast Wars, G1 and even the live action films. Most take cues from their toys with Optimus Prime in his Combiner Wars body and Bludgeon looking just like his toy from the Revenge of the Fallen line.
The trailer also has actual gameplay and explains the game and how it's not just a fighting game but has other elements as well. Also, the game's facebook page sports the half autobot half decepticon symbol as it's main logo so now we know that logo is for the game.

Enjoy the trailer and let us know what you think!

Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1865753)
Posted by ToaLeePrime on March 11th, 2017 @ 4:46pm CST
Drift shows up in this trailer but hasn't been seen in the game yet. This bothers me more then it should.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1865763)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 11th, 2017 @ 6:01pm CST

RHINOX WHAT HAPPENED?!

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO 2002 TRANSFORMERS ARMADA StarScream With Swindle MINI-CON AFA 8.5-WOW- - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 56 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Platinum G1 Reissue Trypticon CHEAP Intl Ship - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 8 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers FOC Blaster Voyager Fall of Cybertron Generations CHEAP Intl Ship - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 8 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Generations Roadbuster 30th Anniversary - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 8 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Beast Fire Predaking 21" Ultimate Class Target - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 8 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Grimlock Voyager Generations Cheap Worldwide Ship - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 8 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers TANKOR OCTANE CLASSICS DELUXE GENERATIONS RTS FIGURE 100% COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 minutes 17 seconds
NEW Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Hoist the Tow-Bot Figure By Transformers - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 14 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #173 - Crossing The Rubicon