Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia

Transformers News: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia

Wednesday, February 15th, 2017 9:37PM CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: D-Maximus_Prime   Views: 12,057

Seibertronian Burn has let us know that the new Forged to Fight mobile game is now available for pre-registration on the Google Play Store. The game has been available in some countries for testing but it appears now that it may be headed towards its release. You can also check out the screenshot below with the pre-registration screen, which also states that a free starter pack will be awarded within the first 24 hours of downloading it.

Credit(s): Google Play Store
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859896)
Posted by Maximal Rainmaker on February 16th, 2017 @ 4:16am CST
I have Apple

;-;
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859901)
Posted by Burn on February 16th, 2017 @ 5:25am CST
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:I have Apple

We all make mistakes in life. Here's hoping you learn from this one.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859956)
Posted by Shauyaun on February 16th, 2017 @ 11:47am CST
Burn wrote:
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:I have Apple

We all make mistakes in life. Here's hoping you learn from this one.

I agree iOS isn't really for gaming it's better for a balanced life!
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859963)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on February 16th, 2017 @ 12:53pm CST
Shauyaun wrote:
Burn wrote:
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:I have Apple

We all make mistakes in life. Here's hoping you learn from this one.

I agree iOS isn't really for gaming it's better for a balanced life!

I wouldn't say that. I would more say Apple just has name recognition.

Samsung has the 'life' thing down, Google is giving them a run for their money though.

*Gets back on topic before the PM from Va'al saying to get back on topic comes

I'm still concerned over this being sold to another company thing. New company doesn't have a lot of time/money invested in it, makes me afraid they may kill it fast.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859978)
Posted by Va'al on February 16th, 2017 @ 1:52pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:*Gets back on topic before the PM from Va'al saying to get back on topic comes

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859979)
Posted by Shauyaun on February 16th, 2017 @ 1:52pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:
*Gets back on topic before the PM from Va'al saying to get back on topic comes

Ok
I wonder what new wonders await!
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859980)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on February 16th, 2017 @ 1:54pm CST
Va'al wrote:

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(

I think it may have been twice.

But it is a good tool to use to see if you are watching :p
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1859990)
Posted by Burn on February 16th, 2017 @ 2:26pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(

I think it may have been twice.

But it is a good tool to use to see if you are watching :p

That rustling in the bushes outside your bedroom window? Yeah ... that's all I'm saying.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860009)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on February 16th, 2017 @ 3:05pm CST
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(

I think it may have been twice.

But it is a good tool to use to see if you are watching :p

How do you know that, Burn?
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860019)
Posted by Burn on February 16th, 2017 @ 3:27pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(

I think it may have been twice.

But it is a good tool to use to see if you are watching :p

How do you know that, Burn?

Because he insists on telling me ALL.THE.TIME. :-(
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860559)
Posted by Maximal Rainmaker on February 18th, 2017 @ 2:03am CST
Burn wrote:
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:I have Apple

We all make mistakes in life. Here's hoping you learn from this one.

It wasn't my choice

;-;
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860574)
Posted by Va'al on February 18th, 2017 @ 4:39am CST
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Burn wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Va'al wrote:

I did that ONCE.

And it's Burn and Cobotron's job anyway. [-(

I think it may have been twice.

But it is a good tool to use to see if you are watching :p

How do you know that, Burn?

Because he insists on telling me ALL.THE.TIME. :-(

I like bushes, what can I say.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860618)
Posted by Bronzewolf on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:21am CST
Hey Seibertronians! That Toy-fair adrenaline get to your head? Well, thanks to Hasbro and Kabam, we've got another piece of Transformers news: A brand new trailer for the upcoming mobile game "Transformers: Forged to Fight"! The new spot makes sure to show off all the characters available in the game, which launches in the spring for Apple and Android. It features bots from nearly all eras, with appearances by Transformers from Beast Wars, G1, the Comics, and more. Check out the trailer embedded below!

Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860623)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:56am CST
Looks like it could be fun. I mean if it was on my PlayStation and not my phone. :P

Nice selection of TFs from all sorts of universes.
Re: Transformers: Forged to Fight Pre-Registration Available in Australia (1860705)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on February 18th, 2017 @ 1:59pm CST
That was pretty sweet!

Ending Soon On eBay

SDCC 2016 Gi Joe and the Transformers Powerglide vs Soundwave Scarlet Zartan - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 35 minutes 28 seconds
Allnic L-4000 Line Level Vacuum Tube Preamplifier - Nickel Output Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 40 minutes 18 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS G2: SUPERION AERIALBOTS - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 46 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Titans return Fortress Maximus titan Masters IN HAND US SELLER ship - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 46 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Generations Orion Pax Optimus Prime Classics G1 Style - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 46 minutes 59 seconds
Generations transformers Reveal the Shield Rodimus Cyclonus exclusive - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 46 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers G2 Bruticus Generation 1 2  combaticons - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 46 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Rid Ultra Magnus loose - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 47 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017