Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay

Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay

Monday, July 6th, 2009 10:31pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 57,484

eBay.com- Is it time for you to buy a new ride? Were you watching the Revenge of the Fallen and thinking to yourself, "I really would love to drive an Optimus Prime colored Peterbilt around?"

Of course, you thought this was only a fantasy, never to happen right?

WRONG!

Seller yukongeo has an Optimus Prime painted replica 1997 Model Peterbilt available for you to bid on, and maybe, just maybe own.

Check out the auction for the specifics, and for the price. Only 9 days left!

Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay

Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay

Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay

Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay

Stay tuned to your resource for Transformers news, Seibertron.com, we bring it all to you!

Credit(s): eBay, Real Devastator

This article was last modified on Monday, July 6th, 2009 11:15pm CDT

Re: Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay (949720)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on July 6th, 2009 @ 11:16pm CDT
When I get the money, I will do up an old Freightliner cabover tractor and trailer in G1 Optimus Prime deco :)

Nice! I especially like the MTVR dumptruck in the background :)
Re: Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay (949756)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 6th, 2009 @ 11:57pm CDT
Now thats a nice rig
Re: Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay (949766)
Posted by T-Macksimus on July 7th, 2009 @ 12:12am CDT
Nice ride but Prime isn't a '97. I love the detailing but if you are going to go that far then why not go all the way. I'm sure they could have got ahold of a '94 and probably for cheaper. :P

Still, it looks pretty freaking sweet!

After a second look, who cares about the difference in years, that is one HOT truck!
Re: Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay (949797)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 7th, 2009 @ 1:20am CDT
I wonder if the guys from "Trick My Truck" would do this paint job on this kind of truck if requested.
Re: Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay (949822)
Posted by LiKwid on July 7th, 2009 @ 2:09am CDT
Question is.. When does the Mp trailer come out for this bad boy! :-? :lol:
Re: Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay (949845)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 7th, 2009 @ 3:52am CDT
looks like they forgot the hood ornament
Re: Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay (949851)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 7th, 2009 @ 4:13am CDT
I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!

I got to see the actual truck on display here in Hollywood and I was in love. It's just a great machine. I would settle for being able to rent this bad boy just so I could pull off a fishtail like they did in the first film. Prior to that movie, I never saw a truck handled that way without it tilting and rolling. Being I'm a novice stunt driver (I'm currently working on a Transformer's short and there's alot of stunt driving for a car chase scene) I would just like to get my hands on this guy. Just to see what it could do.

Now what condition it will be once I return it is a whole different matter :P
Laters,
Josh
Re: Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay (949859)
Posted by Tolstyak on July 7th, 2009 @ 4:33am CDT
Isn't this the same truck that was up for auction at the time of the first movie? Maybe no one bought it then, so they are trying to auction it again now that there is all the hype for the second movie.
Re: Transformers ROTF Optimus Prime Truck Replica On eBay (950092)
Posted by soundwave13c on July 7th, 2009 @ 12:50pm CDT
they should make every truck like this :D

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY