This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store

Sunday, March 19th, 2017 8:11PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 41,703

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Transformers: The Last Knight app is now available for download on the app store. The app already has quite a bit of info and activities such as mini games, polls and trivia challenges.
There will be weekly updates for the games and there are unlockables for completing the activities, like wallpapers for your phone. There is also a very lengthy history of all things Transformers including the Quintessons.

The youtube video below gives a rundown of the app for those looking for a visual example of what there is to expect:

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1867772)
Posted by WreckerJack on March 19th, 2017 @ 8:37pm CDT
Some questions have been answered about a video that Hasbro posed a while back. It had been originally thought to be an advertisement for a mobile game. The video (seen below) is actually a trailer for an exclusive event in Spain to celebrate Transformers: The Last Knight.

When the official website for the event went live TFW2005 member Black Convoy translated what the commercial had said:

“They surround us, they form part of our lives, and now it is the time to put them on the place they deserve to accomplish an important mission because they are the key to save human race and winning the final battle. The time has come to fight and build the definitive Optimus Prime together.”


This statement from the new video is posted on the event website. Transformers fans in Spain can donate used electronics and small appliances to create a statue of Optimus Prime. This explains why the video shows some seemingly random objects. The shield will be made separate and a poll is being conducted to determine the color of the shield.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1867785)
Posted by User897 on March 19th, 2017 @ 10:05pm CDT
Comparisons.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1867813)
Posted by Big Grim on March 20th, 2017 @ 8:43am CDT
Deadput wrote:Lost Light and the other comics are good stories but funny enough their not good "Transformers" stories.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this point. TLL and TAAO are FANTASTIC Transformer stories and I've not seen any complaint's about their alt modes until your post.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1867861)
Posted by Deadput on March 20th, 2017 @ 1:27pm CDT
Big Grim wrote:
Deadput wrote:Lost Light and the other comics are good stories but funny enough their not good "Transformers" stories.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this point. TLL and TAAO are FANTASTIC Transformer stories and I've not seen any complaint's about their alt modes until your post.


Well have you ever looked for those compliants?

I know I'm not the first to say it some members on other sites like Tfw2005 have people who dislike them.

Please what's even remotely Transformery about those comics besides characters and some terminology thrown around?

I'd argue that these movies are more Transformer then the comics.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1867866)
Posted by Kurona on March 20th, 2017 @ 1:49pm CDT
While I'm sure this discussion on what does and doesn't make something transformer-y is all very riveting (I personally believe that as a franchise that has developed over 30 years we have a lot more elements to draw on to make a story feel transformers-y than an arbitrary quota of transformations within a single story), perhaps that is best suited to its own topic rather than the thread focusing on the upcoming fifth Bayformers movie, given this discussion has gone on for far longer than a simple aside.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868384)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 11:26am CDT
Motion posters for a lot of characters including Barricade, Hot Rod And Cogman this is our first time seeing them in cgi and in motion! (Cogman looks a bit twitchy)

Source is Ew.com


http://ew.com/movies/2017/03/22/transfo ... ow_twitter

Edit: Bay's twitter has them up too.

https://twitter.com/michaelbay
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868391)
Posted by Bronzewolf on March 22nd, 2017 @ 11:40am CDT
Big news coming from Entertainment Weekly, as they have posted some never before seen "Motion Posters" for Transformers: The Last Knight. These posters feature most of the main cast, Hot Rod, Squeeks, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Hound, Megatron, and Barricade, but also reveal a new character, Cogman! Check out some screenshots of the posters here, then go check out the actual Motion Posters at Entertainment Weekly's website.

UPDATE: Thanks to comic book.com, we now have a full YouTube video of the Motion Posters in..uh...motion! Check it out below!




Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868393)
Posted by Big Grim on March 22nd, 2017 @ 11:41am CDT
Love Hound's little wink there.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868396)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 22nd, 2017 @ 11:49am CDT
These are very cool. Liking Hot Rod a lot more now too. He's not very much like the G1 but then that's not always a bad thing (I still wish RotF Sideswipe was still about cos he was awesome even if he didn't look anything like the red Lambo I bought as a kid).
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868401)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 12:06pm CDT
So hey guys notice how much more effort their pushing for the Transformers hey eh eh?


Wonder what that could mean hmmmmmm.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868402)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 22nd, 2017 @ 12:08pm CDT
Deadput wrote:So hey guys notice how much more effort their pushing for the Transformers hey eh eh?
Like they always do for every movie?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868410)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 12:21pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:So hey guys notice how much more effort their pushing for the Transformers hey eh eh?
Like they always do for every movie?


Since when were there individual posters for most of the characters especially new ones?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868413)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 12:33pm CDT
And for anyone who reads this Cogman is a headmaster and this is likely his head's bot mode which is why he might lack "car" parts.

He turns into an Aston Martin for those who don't know and his personality describes him as a polite but psychopathic butler which is where the eye twitch comes from.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868419)
Posted by IAPETUS_PRIME on March 22nd, 2017 @ 1:09pm CDT
I guess Barricade realised that it is easier to shoot two eyes than shooting four.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868423)
Posted by Emerje on March 22nd, 2017 @ 1:51pm CDT
What the heck is a motion poster? Where do they use these?

Barricade is interesting, his CG isn't nearly as solid as the art we've seen before. Can certainly see a few more elements from his previous design in this one. Looks like the whole protect and serve thing on the toy package art was just an attempt to sanitize it while the movie retains punish and enslave on the knuckles.

Emerje
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868434)
Posted by dragons on March 22nd, 2017 @ 2:56pm CDT
Emerje wrote:What the heck is a motion poster? Where do they use these?

Barricade is interesting, his CG isn't nearly as solid as the art we've seen before. Can certainly see a few more elements from his previous design in this one. Looks like the whole protect and serve thing on the toy package art was just an attempt to sanitize it while the movie retains punish and enslave on the knuckles.

Emerje


motion posters are same as paper movie posters but there digital they have sound effects, music, small video playing what yo usaw when you clicked on video i have one near me at amc theaters but i never saw any regal cinemas have motion posters
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868437)
Posted by william-james88 on March 22nd, 2017 @ 3:05pm CDT
dragons wrote:
Emerje wrote:What the heck is a motion poster? Where do they use these?

Barricade is interesting, his CG isn't nearly as solid as the art we've seen before. Can certainly see a few more elements from his previous design in this one. Looks like the whole protect and serve thing on the toy package art was just an attempt to sanitize it while the movie retains punish and enslave on the knuckles.

Emerje


motion posters are same as paper movie posters but there digital they have sound effects, music, small video playing what yo usaw when you clicked on video i have one near me at amc theaters but i never saw any regal cinemas have motion posters

It feels like when you see those hologram posters in sci fi films where its an add that moves.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868444)
Posted by Whifflefire on March 22nd, 2017 @ 3:22pm CDT
Heh heh. Cog-man. I didn't think that was what he was actually going to be called, I thought it was a working name like "Wheelbot" or "Reedman"
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868446)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 3:29pm CDT
Whifflefire wrote:Heh heh. Cog-man. I didn't think that was what he was actually going to be called, I thought it was a working name like "Wheelbot" or "Reedman"


His name came from the same rumors that confirmed Squeeks, mini dinobots and Megatron's jet mode so yeah.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868447)
Posted by Bronzewolf on March 22nd, 2017 @ 3:33pm CDT
Today on the official Transformers Movie Instagram, Paramount has shared some official pictures of the Autobots and Decepticons in attendance at the recent TLK Fan event (Which our gracious overlord Seibertron was invited to)! Check out the pictures of Barricade, Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Drift, Optimus, and the motorcycle, Mohawk. Check out the photos below!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868448)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 3:36pm CDT
Motorcycle is Mohawk I thought this was common knowledge by now.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868449)
Posted by william-james88 on March 22nd, 2017 @ 3:38pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Motorcycle is Mohawk I thought this was common knowledge by now.

it clearly isnt (but then again, most things arent, you would think the capital of Australia was common knowledge), but thanks now we know and we can go write the correct info ;)^
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868450)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 3:40pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Motorcycle is Mohawk I thought this was common knowledge by now.

it clearly isnt, but thanks now we know and we can go write the correct info ;)^


Ah ok sorry if my first comment was rude.

The other cons names (no one else is there) Rusty Vw van is Hooligan, Green tow truck is Onslaught the long haul looking guy and Nitro is the Shockwave looking character.

I'm pretty sure that the last time Transformer site staff were on set their names were confirmed from behind the scenes.

Edit: Just remembered that Hooligan and Mohawk were names first came from the rumors that confirmed Squeeks, Cogman and Megatron's jet mode all which were confirmed later on.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868451)
Posted by Bronzewolf on March 22nd, 2017 @ 3:46pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Motorcycle is Mohawk I thought this was common knowledge by now.

it clearly isnt, but thanks now we know and we can go write the correct info ;)^


Ah ok sorry if my first comment was rude.

The other cons names (no one else is there) Rusty Vw van is Hooligan, Green tow truck is Onslaught the long haul looking guy and Nitro is the Shockwave looking character.

I'm pretty sure that the last time Transformer site staff were on set their names were confirmed from behind the scenes.

Edit: Just remembered that Hooligan and Mohawk were names first came from the rumors that confirmed Squeeks, Cogman and Megatron's jet mode all which were confirmed later on.


Thanks for letting us know about Mohawk. We all weren't 100% sure, so we appreciate to heads up. Article has been updated!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868452)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 3:47pm CDT
For reference Mohawk is the one on the lamp post in the middle of the photo (in between Hooligan and Nitro)

Points for having an actual Mohawk too.
Image
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868453)
Posted by william-james88 on March 22nd, 2017 @ 3:53pm CDT
so glad to get a nice team of decepticons in this film. I missed that in AOE with just getting nameless drones instead.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868454)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 4:05pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:so glad to get a nice team of decepticons in this film. I missed that in AOE with just getting nameless drones instead.


Yup it's great to see named characters again (I did not mind the KSI bots just wished there were more named cons and that Stinger actually did more in the film I wish Stinger was still alive somehow I'm just going to imagine him in the movie when I watch it)

With them (Megatron, Onslaght, Hooligan, Mohawk), Barricade and Berserker if he is in the film (His alt form was seen during public filming briefly but it could just be a human vehicle) that makes a nice team of 7 Decepticons I hate 5 man teams I always have I think it's too little I think 6-8 is the perfect team size.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868461)
Posted by Kurona on March 22nd, 2017 @ 4:36pm CDT
That was one of the things I liked about the first film; a nice, distinct team of Decepticons - with all but of course Megs and Screamer being completely original. Sure they didn't have much in the way of personality - aside from Bonecrusher being a SCREAMING PSYCHO - but they all had their own cool appearance and were in some way memorable.

Also the bike's a 'con? Huh. Thought it was Sqweeks
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868462)
Posted by Burn on March 22nd, 2017 @ 4:37pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:(you would think the capital of Australia was common knowledge)

Darwin.

Just like the evolution guy. And whoever came up with some of these names should probably be nominated for his namesake awards.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868469)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 22nd, 2017 @ 4:54pm CDT
Burn wrote:
william-james88 wrote:(you would think the capital of Australia was common knowledge)

Darwin.

Just like the evolution guy. And whoever came up with some of these names should probably be nominated for his namesake awards.


What happened to Canberra? ;)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868470)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 4:54pm CDT
Kurona wrote:That was one of the things I liked about the first film; a nice, distinct team of Decepticons - with all but of course Megs and Screamer being completely original. Sure they didn't have much in the way of personality - aside from Bonecrusher being a SCREAMING PSYCHO - but they all had their own cool appearance and were in some way memorable.

Also the bike's a 'con? Huh. Thought it was Sqweeks


How would the Blue rusty Squeeks turn into a shiny silver motorcycle with completely different kibble?

Squeeks is a blue Vespa anyways but even so can't remember where but I'm pretty sure someone said that Squeeks couldn't Transform because he was damaged.

Image
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868471)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 22nd, 2017 @ 4:55pm CDT
Kurona wrote:That was one of the things I liked about the first film; a nice, distinct team of Decepticons - with all but of course Megs and Screamer being completely original. Sure they didn't have much in the way of personality - aside from Bonecrusher being a SCREAMING PSYCHO - but they all had their own cool appearance and were in some way memorable.

Also the bike's a 'con? Huh. Thought it was Sqweeks


Sqweeks turns into a blue Vespa scooter. At least in toy form. As I understand, he isn't able to transform in the movie.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868472)
Posted by Kurona on March 22nd, 2017 @ 4:57pm CDT
Wait, shoot; his toy comes with a teeny tiny repair bay? I thought he couldn't get any more adorable omg
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868485)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 22nd, 2017 @ 5:31pm CDT
Hot Rod looks better than his initial art made him appear. Nice!

Cogman.. just wow...

And Hound may be my favorite of the new trilogy bots. That guy is so awesome
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868504)
Posted by Bronzewolf on March 22nd, 2017 @ 6:43pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Cogman.. just wow...


Good or bad?

Personally, I really like all his moving parts and stuff (Cogman) plus those fancy swirly inlays on his chest. Super steampunk. I can get behind that.

What I hate is this random growing trend of the scuba mask-face. That circle thing that everyone has for a mouth now seemingly. Bumblebee started it, and it looked fine there because he had definition in his eyes, but then Hot Rod got it, and now Cogman. It makes them look like clones of Bumblebee (Ironically they look more like clones of bumblebee than the actual clones of Bumblebee from AOE) with really beady eyes. Would it kill them to give the characters face plates? I'd even prefer mouths over this.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868505)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 22nd, 2017 @ 6:46pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Cogman.. just wow...


Good or bad?

I don't like it, based on first looks
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868508)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 6:57pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:
Good or bad?

Personally, I really like all his moving parts and stuff (Cogman) plus those fancy swirly inlays on his chest. Super steampunk. I can get behind that.

What I hate is this random growing trend of the scuba mask-face. That circle thing that everyone has for a mouth now seemingly. Bumblebee started it, and it looked fine there because he had definition in his eyes, but then Hot Rod got it, and now Cogman. It makes them look like clones of Bumblebee (Ironically they look more like clones of bumblebee than the actual clones of Bumblebee from AOE) with really beady eyes. Would it kill them to give the characters face plates? I'd even prefer mouths over this.


This is very likely Cogman's headmaster robot form and his actual robot mode head looks different since Cogman here lacks any vehicle kibble from his Aston Martin alternate form.

Hot Rod's excuse is that he is "brother in arms" with Bumblebee so that's why they are so similar (and why Hot Rod has big eyes)

Not defending the head designs but providing a possible explanation.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868509)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2017 @ 7:02pm CDT
Am I the only one who gets that feeling that Cogman is going to be voiced by Alan Tudyk?

Cogman is rumored to have a British accent after all.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868608)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 23rd, 2017 @ 12:01am CDT
william-james88 wrote:I missed that in AOE with just getting nameless drones instead.
I wouldn't even call those guys Decepticons.

Galvatron maybe, but not the other Prototypes.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868716)
Posted by Deadput on March 23rd, 2017 @ 4:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I missed that in AOE with just getting nameless drones instead.
I wouldn't even call those guys Decepticons.

Galvatron maybe, but not the other Prototypes.


I could give Stinger a pass since he at least seemed to have a bit more intelligence then the other drones showing some sort of awareness during his fight with Bumblebee right before the Dinobots arrive and a lot of persistence during his struggle with Bee on Strafe.

I can't really describe it but if you watch the scene again you will know what I'm referring to.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868717)
Posted by Deadput on March 23rd, 2017 @ 4:06pm CDT
Tformers.com has some descriptions of the early scenes including some of Cogman and Hot Rod.

There are spoilers though so don't read them if your planning to go in without knowledge (Which I don't when it comes to these movies I go for all the spoilers)

http://tformers.com/a-paramount-transfo ... /news.html
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868718)
Posted by SlyTF1 on March 23rd, 2017 @ 4:09pm CDT
Tickets for the IMAX event are now available. Already got my tickets. I'll have to drive 3 hours to see it, but it'll be damn worth it.
https://www.gofobo.com/index.php/main/b ... hFdmVudHM=
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868719)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 23rd, 2017 @ 4:12pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Tformers.com has some descriptions of the early scenes including some of Cogman and Hot Rod.

There are spoilers though so don't read them if your planning to go in without knowledge (Which I don't when it comes to these movies I go for all the spoilers)

http://tformers.com/a-paramount-transfo ... /news.html
As Ryan/Seibertron was in attendance of the fan event, I'm pretty sure he will have his own report for this site up in due time. Let's be patient rather than give attention to other sites than ourselves. ;)^
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868723)
Posted by Deadput on March 23rd, 2017 @ 4:23pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:As Ryan/Seibertron was in attendance of the fan event, I'm pretty sure he will have his own report for this site up in due time. Let's be patient rather than give attention to other sites than ourselves. ;)^


I wasn't thinking of that sorry I'll wait for our sites report.

Well for all we know each website has their own description of a different scene but I doubt that.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868725)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 23rd, 2017 @ 4:26pm CDT
I will say after watching the moving posters several times actually in movement, I love the way Megatron's faceplace activates, and I really like how Hot Rod looks, G1 version be damned
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868739)
Posted by Seibertron on March 23rd, 2017 @ 4:47pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Motorcycle is Mohawk I thought this was common knowledge by now.

it clearly isnt (but then again, most things arent, you would think the capital of Australia was common knowledge), but thanks now we know and we can go write the correct info ;)^


I didn't know until someone told me in the sound stage with the cars on Tuesday at Paramount. Though apparently I saw this information way back in August when Paramount invited me to the Detroit movie set and showed us the art room which had way more imagery and info there than one could possibly take in during a short 20 minute tour (not to mention all of the things we saw that haven't been revealed or might be unused concepts). Toss in temporary names until official names are finalized and all of the early production info can be difficult to keep straight.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868742)
Posted by Deadput on March 23rd, 2017 @ 4:53pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:I didn't know until someone told me in the sound stage with the cars on Tuesday at Paramount. Though apparently I saw this information way back in August when Paramount invited me to the Detroit movie set and showed us the art room which had way more imagery and info there than one could possibly take in during a short 20 minute tour (not to mention all of the things we saw that haven't been revealed or might be unused concepts). Toss in temporary names until official names are finalized and all of the early production info can be difficult to keep straight.


True things must of been hectic I myself would probably have trouble processing all of the info.

Still jealous as heck though Id give a lot to do the things you guys do.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868748)
Posted by Seibertron on March 23rd, 2017 @ 5:15pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Still jealous as heck though Id give a lot to do the things you guys do.


It's been a very cool experience so far. Kind of makes all of those 60 to 80 work weeks on Seibertron.com feel like it's finally paying off a bit more, especially after promoting the live action movies for the past 13 to 14 years on Seibertron.com (link 1, link 2).
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868753)
Posted by Deadput on March 23rd, 2017 @ 5:27pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Deadput wrote:Still jealous as heck though Id give a lot to do the things you guys do.


It's been a very cool experience so far. Kind of makes all of those 60 to 80 work weeks on Seibertron.com feel like it's finally paying off a bit more, especially after promoting the live action movies for the past 13 to 14 years on Seibertron.com (link 1, link 2).


Glad to hear that the experience is enjoyable the closest thing I can relate too is going to the Transformers Rid in Universal Studios for the first time.

Running the site must be stressing but I'm grateful that Seibertron is a site here it's my fave website for Transformers by miles because of things like: A great community that I like discussing things with most of the time, an easy to use format that is easy on the eyes, constant news for well anything Transformers related, among other things so thank you for Seibertron and the great memories I have here.

Those old news articles make me feel nostalgic back when I was a kid playing with Bionicles, thinking the word was great, and watching the Transformers series that got me into the franchise in the first place...


Energon


That explains a lot about my taste don't it?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight App Now Available for Download on App Store (1868817)
Posted by Deadput on March 23rd, 2017 @ 8:51pm CDT
Reading Tfwiki's bio on Cogman (Cogman is a Headmaster, diminutive in size for a Transformer. As the faithful manservant of Sir Edmund Burton, he's very polite and proper, but suffers from... "anger issues.")

I asuume this info was talked about while you and the other guests were at Bay's?

Cogman remind me of me with that description though (As in polite with anger issues I'm not a robot though I think :-? )

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM893 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RE IDW Comics 2021 Hasbro Pulse 1RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 FCBD IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Figueroa 200530A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Rock N Roll Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM896 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAY210468 6A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22B APR200730 (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305E"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210492 2RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #11 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915J"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200644 1A (CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2014 FEB140339 (CA) Ramondelli"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON