Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline

Transformers News: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline

Sunday, March 19th, 2017 7:39PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Site Articles
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 68,368

Megatron truly appears to be the star of the Transformers: The Last Knight toyline with a toy in nearly every class, and the vast majority of them being new molds with his new cybertronian jet mode. This is a stark contrast compared to the rest of the line where most other characters are keeping their previous forms making them have several recycled molds representing them. So, we thought of breaking down the different options you will have for Megatron in The Last Knight toyline along with a description and price point for each when available.

ONE STEP FIGURE

Note how the wings are not deployed in jet mode and his feet are not lowered in robot mode. Meaning that, as is often the case, there is more than just one step to o with this one step:

KNIGHT ARMOR TURBO CHANGER FIGURE
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring 2017)

It turns out we saw this figure at toyfair from the very begining but since he didnt have his big mask gimmick on, it was not obvious.

LEGION CLASS FIGURE
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $6.99/Available: Spring 2017)

DELUXE FIGURE

There is still very little info on this figure. The shared gimmick of decodable glyphs with the cross sell figures, package leaks, unaccounted for in any list of mainline products and not listed in the official deluxe assortment listing from hasbro leads us to believe that it is part of a store exclusive subline.

PREMIER EDITION VOYAGER CLASS FIGURE
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Spring 2017)

PREMIER EDITION LEADER CLASS FIGURE
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $49.99/Available: Fall 2017)

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867763)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 19th, 2017 @ 7:45pm CDT
The leader is for fall only?
Well, make the voyager so much worth getting. Those sneaky basterds.

TBH, I'll get the voyager regardless for my Movie Megs voyager display. It's the perfect display for Movie Megatron because it's the only class where there is constantly a toy in each Movie lines. My display will be a modes Hasbro only display.

-- '07 "Ice" Megatron (Better than the leader IMO)
-- ROTF "Green Burger"
-- DOTM Survivor Megs
-- AoE Megatr...Galvatron
-- TLK "I'll tear your throat out in a single bite" Megs

What I like about the voyagers is that they are all great toys. Despite the often innacurate deco.
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867764)
Posted by Kurona on March 19th, 2017 @ 7:47pm CDT
Hmmm. The more I look at the design the more I'm not so sure on it.
The jet mode is friggin' badass; that's not even up for debate. It's the robot mode I'm having trouble with, especially the bits of skirt armour in front. Kinda puts off the silhouette since they don't seem capable of moving.
... and it still to some extent seems a bit like Ultron-but-he-has-devil-horns.
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867769)
Posted by MR Optimus Prime on March 19th, 2017 @ 8:28pm CDT
MEGATRON is the Switchblade jet from 'I Spy'

Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867770)
Posted by LE0KING on March 19th, 2017 @ 8:29pm CDT
<!-- ia1 -->1487529814-takara-last-knight-megatron-leader-01.jpg<!-- ia1 -->
I finally figured out who this reminds me of.
<!-- ia0 -->VAw5rEQ.jpg<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867771)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on March 19th, 2017 @ 8:30pm CDT
LE0KING wrote:[attachment=1]1487529814-takara-last-knight-megatron-leader-01.jpg[/attachment]
I finally figured out who this reminds me of.
[attachment=0]VAw5rEQ.jpg[/attachment]

Hmm, makes me wonder if he'd work better as a Megatronus instead of a Liege Maximo :-?
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867773)
Posted by LE0KING on March 19th, 2017 @ 8:38pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
LE0KING wrote:[attachment=2]1487529814-takara-last-knight-megatron-leader-01.jpg[/attachment]
I finally figured out who this reminds me of.
[attachment=1]VAw5rEQ.jpg[/attachment]

That's been a big debate for me too.
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867774)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on March 19th, 2017 @ 8:39pm CDT
LE0KING wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
I finally figured out who this reminds me of.
[attachment=1]VAw5rEQ.jpg[/attachment]

That's been a big debate for me too.

His bison horns are more the Liege, but the arms and overall feel (not to mention name) makes him a better Megatronus. And he's going on my generations shelf instead of the movie shelf, so hmm
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867801)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 20th, 2017 @ 4:34am CDT
I'm buying Voyager cos size/cost and he looks pretty bloody awesome anyways.

Actually I'm gonna get the Legion one as well cos it looks actually really cool for the size. Can put that in my pocket and play with it during my scenes at rehearsals to keep me from getting bored. Had a RotF Optimus Prime fulfill same role. Same role as this tiny Megatron would as a plaything I mean, not MY role in the show. :P
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867802)
Posted by Black Hat on March 20th, 2017 @ 5:26am CDT
Looking again at Leader Megatron, he's better than I thought. The hollow forearms are still kinda irksome but they aren't as bad as I'd thought. I'm not sure if I'll get that version or the Voyager, or if he'll represent The Fallen/Megatronus Prime or Liege Maximo.
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867805)
Posted by LeniLoud4Life on March 20th, 2017 @ 6:30am CDT
Can't wait for the Voyager and Leader class figs, hope the rest of the line turns out this good.
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867844)
Posted by RAR on March 20th, 2017 @ 12:20pm CDT
I'd get the Voyager as a complement to previous Movie Voyagers - but the leader looks like it might be fun to play with - though the lower classes look like good fiddle-formers too.

I fish I had a better Idea of what that Dragon was like and what it does.
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867860)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 20th, 2017 @ 1:24pm CDT
Cheers for this article. Useful to have a comprehensive list.
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867873)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on March 20th, 2017 @ 2:36pm CDT
Thanks to the B.O.T.S. Website, which is the largest Transformers convention in the Benelux, we have some new images that appear to be the packaging art for the upcoming Transformers: The Last Knight toyline! These images, featured on the sites pages in timed intervals, show characters Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Barricade, Sqweeks, Crosshairs, and Dragontron. Check out the various images below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867876)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 20th, 2017 @ 2:42pm CDT
Oh man... love these images. And I burst out laughing at Sqweeks with that huge gun thing. Awesome. :)
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867877)
Posted by Kurona on March 20th, 2017 @ 2:42pm CDT
CALM DOWN SQUEEKS, JESUS
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867878)
Posted by YRQRM0 on March 20th, 2017 @ 2:43pm CDT
Well, maybe squeaks will be cool after all
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867879)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 20th, 2017 @ 2:44pm CDT
We're all spelling his name differently. What is the correct spelling? :P
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867880)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on March 20th, 2017 @ 2:47pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:We're all spelling his name differently. What is the correct spelling? :P

[size=200]SQWEEKS

S. Q. W. E. E. K. S.
[/size]
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867881)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 20th, 2017 @ 2:48pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

[size=200]SQWEEKS

S. Q. W. E. E. K. S.
[/size]

Yay I win! I expect the deluxe Sqweeks toy as my prize thank you. :)
Re: Rundown of All Megatron Figures from Transformers: The Last Knight Toyline (1867882)
Posted by Kurona on March 20th, 2017 @ 2:48pm CDT
Fair enough, my mistake.

CALM DOWN SQWEEKS, JESUS

Ending Soon On eBay

CASIO G-SHOCK DW-6900FS Transformers Megatron Collaboration Model Quartz Watch - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 53 minutes 57 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS DECEPTICON DREADWING ACTION FIGURE! NEW! - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 56 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW VOYAGER *BRAINSTORM* New Thrilling 30 headmaster - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 58 minutes 31 seconds
TLK-15 CALIBUR OPTIMUS PRIME + Gold Vector Shield Transformers Last Knight NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 59 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Generations G-1 IDW CHROMIA New unopened DELUXE CLASS - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 1 minute 49 seconds
UFO Transformers DOTM Annular Trailer for Optimus Prime Leader **No Figure** - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 1 minute 58 seconds
Universal Studios Exclusive Transformers Optimus Prime Large Ceramic Mug Cup New - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 2 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Generations Mirage Complete Asia Exclusive TFclub Takara Classics - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 4 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017