Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail

Friday, April 14th, 2017 6:02PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 33,655

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronian EmirateXaaron has come across The Last Knight legends class figures at Toys R Us in Evansville, Indiana. They are priced at 9.99 each. Also spotted were these Tiny Turbo Changers pictured below. If you are curious as to what is inside those mystery bags check out this article for a better look at what is inside.

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail
Credit(s): EmirateXaaron
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874522)
Posted by breacher on April 14th, 2017 @ 6:11pm CDT
Really want to see some new pics of nitro... anyone know when there'll be another toyfair like thing where hasbro might show some more products?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874523)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 14th, 2017 @ 6:32pm CDT
Tiny Turbo Changers, are there codes or should I prepare myself for ageda and misery?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874527)
Posted by william-james88 on April 14th, 2017 @ 6:50pm CDT
breacher wrote:Really want to see some new pics of nitro... anyone know when there'll be another toyfair like thing where hasbro might show some more products?

You will see it in stores before the next show (hascon in september)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874530)
Posted by william-james88 on April 14th, 2017 @ 7:08pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:

Megatron's master plan to destroy the Autobots once and for all was thwarted upon realizing he could not bend his elbows or knees.

Its fine, Bee and Optimus dont have those either. So its all equal footing.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874531)
Posted by william-james88 on April 14th, 2017 @ 7:12pm CDT
EmirateXaaron wrote:
Visited a Toys R Us in Evansville, IN and found the new Legends class figures.

They also had the Tiny Turbo Changers. Forgot to check the price, though.

Could you tell us if these are allowed to be sold. Thats the big news we are looking for right now. And that goes for anyone finding these in the wild. Since everything from the launch has now been spotted in the US, we now need to know if it can actually be purchased. So if anyone finds these again, please let us know so we can properly report the news :)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874533)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 14th, 2017 @ 7:32pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
breacher wrote:Really want to see some new pics of nitro... anyone know when there'll be another toyfair like thing where hasbro might show some more products?

You will see it in stores before the next show (hascon in september)

isnt there also sdcc
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874536)
Posted by william-james88 on April 14th, 2017 @ 7:53pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
breacher wrote:Really want to see some new pics of nitro... anyone know when there'll be another toyfair like thing where hasbro might show some more products?

You will see it in stores before the next show (hascon in september)

isnt there also sdcc

Which Hasbro is showing 0 signs of attending. Plus its in July, 3 months after the movie toys are released. I am pretty sure we wont get the first full image of Nitro in both modes at an event.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874597)
Posted by EmirateXaaron on April 15th, 2017 @ 2:56am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
EmirateXaaron wrote:
Visited a Toys R Us in Evansville, IN and found the new Legends class figures.

They also had the Tiny Turbo Changers. Forgot to check the price, though.

Could you tell us if these are allowed to be sold. Thats the big news we are looking for right now. And that goes for anyone finding these in the wild. Since everything from the launch has now been spotted in the US, we now need to know if it can actually be purchased. So if anyone finds these again, please let us know so we can properly report the news :)


Allowed to be sold? What do you mean? I found them on the shelves, marked and everything. I could go back tomorrow and try to buy one, if that would help.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874603)
Posted by WreckerJack on April 15th, 2017 @ 4:06am CDT
EmirateXaaron wrote:Allowed to be sold? What do you mean? I found them on the shelves, marked and everything. I could go back tomorrow and try to buy one, if that would help.


Sometimes toys on the shelf before their street dates won't ring up.

That would be awesome if you can.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874623)
Posted by Microraptor on April 15th, 2017 @ 9:00am CDT
Even the titan changer looks decent! How is this design so absurdly toyetic?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874624)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 15th, 2017 @ 9:19am CDT
Just got tlk deluxe barricade at tru. They had to do an overrride on him since he wasnt supposed to be out till the 28th. They had it all out and probably gonna put it back now. Hopefully they dont find my stash. ;)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874638)
Posted by breacher on April 15th, 2017 @ 11:42am CDT
has anybody spotted voyager hound or megatron at stores yet?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874639)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 15th, 2017 @ 11:43am CDT
breacher wrote:has anybody spotted voyager hound or megatron at stores yet?

those are in wave 2 and wont be out until june at the latest
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874678)
Posted by william-james88 on April 15th, 2017 @ 7:32pm CDT
EmirateXaaron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
EmirateXaaron wrote:
Visited a Toys R Us in Evansville, IN and found the new Legends class figures.

They also had the Tiny Turbo Changers. Forgot to check the price, though.

Could you tell us if these are allowed to be sold. Thats the big news we are looking for right now. And that goes for anyone finding these in the wild. Since everything from the launch has now been spotted in the US, we now need to know if it can actually be purchased. So if anyone finds these again, please let us know so we can properly report the news :)


Allowed to be sold? What do you mean? I found them on the shelves, marked and everything. I could go back tomorrow and try to buy one, if that would help.

Yeah, they are marked with price tags but no one has been able to actually purchase them so far. When I went, the cash froze up and they had to call a manager who had to take the toy away, and put a key in the cash for me to proceed with my other purchases. They were then removed from the shelves until they are allowed to be up.

But we dont know if thats the case for all TLK toys. Like thoe tiny turbo changers, it would be really fun to know if they can actually be bought. Because the whole idea of newsing something is to help out the community and while spotting new toys is still news, it only really helps anyone if they can be purchased. So let us know when you go back and we can update the story ;)^
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874681)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on April 15th, 2017 @ 7:47pm CDT
Thanks to TFW2005, we have an official product description and stock images of the Transformers: The Last Knight role play masks. The images of the non-electronic Bumblebee mask reveal it to be a reuse of the Robots In Disguise mask mold. Check out the comparison image below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

[quote]In the explosive Transformers: The Last Knight movie, new heroes must rise in an epic struggle to forge a future for all. Answer the call to protect Earth with Transformers: The Last Knight role play masks. Now, fans can imagine becoming the legendary Autobots from the movie and experiencing the unforgettable action. This Transformers: The Last Knight mask assortment features iconic Autobot heroes. Each figure is sold separately.

Item Code: C0890
Dimensions (DxHxW in mm): 10.2X21.6X29.2[/quote]

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874683)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 15th, 2017 @ 7:51pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
EmirateXaaron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
EmirateXaaron wrote:
Visited a Toys R Us in Evansville, IN and found the new Legends class figures.

They also had the Tiny Turbo Changers. Forgot to check the price, though.

Could you tell us if these are allowed to be sold. Thats the big news we are looking for right now. And that goes for anyone finding these in the wild. Since everything from the launch has now been spotted in the US, we now need to know if it can actually be purchased. So if anyone finds these again, please let us know so we can properly report the news :)


Allowed to be sold? What do you mean? I found them on the shelves, marked and everything. I could go back tomorrow and try to buy one, if that would help.

Yeah, they are marked with price tags but no one has been able to actually purchase them so far. When I went, the cash froze up and they had to call a manager who had to take the toy away, and put a key in the cash for me to proceed with my other purchases. They were then removed from the shelves until they are allowed to be up.

But we dont know if thats the case for all TLK toys. Like thoe tiny turbo changers, it would be really fun to know if they can actually be bought. Because the whole idea of newsing something is to help out the community and while spotting new toys is still news, it only really helps anyone if they can be purchased. So let us know when you go back and we can update the story ;)^

they can be purchased but they arent supposed to be.i went check out and they had too call the manager. they did an override since they arent supposed to be out till the 28th. they probably pulled all the stuff off the shelves after i left since they had it all out. ofc they wont find prime or berserker :-$ ;)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874688)
Posted by Quantum Surge on April 15th, 2017 @ 8:45pm CDT
The repainted mask is just lame. Using an RID mask and painting it to look like Movie Bee isn't fooling anyone, Hasbro.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874714)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 15th, 2017 @ 11:32pm CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:The repainted mask is just lame. Using an RID mask and painting it to look like Movie Bee isn't fooling anyone, Hasbro.


Who cares, it's Bunmblebee! :DANCE:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874738)
Posted by Kurona on April 16th, 2017 @ 6:10am CDT
Maaaan, if I ever need to prove to anyone Hasbro's cheap... :lol:

It's even got the little indent for the scan-badge!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Legends Class Figures and Tiny Turbo Changers Sighted at US Retail (1874812)
Posted by Windsweeper on April 16th, 2017 @ 2:22pm CDT
Finally, a Scout/Basic size Barricade. Though I refocused my collection in recent years to G1 and it's offshoots, some movie toys remained such as Wreckage, Dirt Boss and the Real Gears.

Plus Barricade appeared in the background in the IDW comics so that to me makes him G1.

I'll definitely pick him up.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Armada Powerlinx Jetfire with Comettor Mini-con - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 1 minute 12 seconds
Transformers Armada Optimus Prime w/ corona sparkplug (final battle) - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 1 minute 15 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Lunarfire Optimus Prime Figure MIB DOTM Walmart - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 minutes 15 seconds
IN STOCK! Transformers generation Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon By Hasbro - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 7 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Jolt Action Figure MIB DOTM Toy Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 10 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Movie Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Sideswipe MOSC - Time Remaining: 24 days 5 hours 26 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers deluxe RID Robots in Disguise Tow-Line/SkyFire Action Figure MOSC - Time Remaining: 12 days 2 hours 28 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Construct-Bots Bumblebee & Nosedive Dinobot Warriors New & Sealed! - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 28 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #182 - Great Expectations
Twincast / Podcast #182:
"Great Expectations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, August 19th, 2017
Website Security Test