Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series

Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 11:43AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Live Action Movie News, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: D-Maximus_Prime   Views: 17,322

Thanks to alerts from Seibertronian Soundwave-Superior and Scottimus Prime Toy Hunter, we have several news to share with you regarding Transformers: The Last Knight.

The first bit of news to mention is that Transformers: The Last Knight is available on DVD and BluRay today at retail, as shown by images taken by Scottimus Prime below.

The second piece of news, and one that is very interesting, is that the Target exclusive DVD release of The Last Knight includes the Machinima Combiner Wars Series! This is quite the unexpected surprise, though fans of the Machinima Combiner Wars series will enjoy the news that the series is making it to DVD in some fashion. You can find the whole article HERE.

Check out the images below, along with the official Transformers Advertisement email for the release!

Transformers News: Transformers The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive Includes Combiner Wars Series Transformers News: Transformers The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive Includes Combiner Wars Series

Some very cool news for Transformers fans today! Not only is Michael Bay‘s Transformers: The Last Knight now available on Blu-ray and DVD, one special bonus feature is going to include an excellent animated series. The catch is that it’s only going to appear in one particular place.

Through a deal with Hasbro, Paramount, and Target, Machinima’s Transformers: Combiner Wars animated series, which garnered more than 125 million views worldwide when it was released on go90 last year, will be available as an extra feature on the bonus disc for Transformers: The Last Knight DVDs sold at Target, available now.

Credit(s): Collider, Scottimus Prime Toy Hunter

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1912963)
Posted by Kurona on September 26th, 2017 @ 11:50am CDT
This entire DVD is just Pandora's Box.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1912971)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2017 @ 12:02pm CDT
[quote]one special bonus feature is going to include an excellent animated series.[/quote]
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1912973)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on September 26th, 2017 @ 12:10pm CDT
Why they are including the combiner wars series here, I've not the foggiest.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1912975)
Posted by Insurgent on September 26th, 2017 @ 12:13pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:fans of the Machinima Combiner Wars series

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1912989)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2017 @ 12:33pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Why they are including the combiner wars series here, I've not the foggiest.
[quote]The bonus feature is part of the lead-up to the launch of the second part of the Combiner Wars saga, Transformers: Titans Return, which debuts on November 14th and welcomes Peter Cullen, Wil Wheaton, Judd Nelson, and others to the voice talent.[/quote]

Insurgent wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:fans of the Machinima Combiner Wars series

Oh, there are indeed fans of the show. They're the nuts who inhabit Facebook and YouTube comment sections.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1912992)
Posted by Insurgent on September 26th, 2017 @ 12:37pm CDT
I reiterate.

Nah it's cool bro. They like what they like. I can't judge. I like the four bay tf films.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913000)
Posted by Rated X on September 26th, 2017 @ 1:32pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913001)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2017 @ 1:42pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Ive never seen CW before so that will be a treat.
Oh, no it won't. Aside from Megatron, it's an objectively terrible show.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913002)
Posted by itscramtastic on September 26th, 2017 @ 1:50pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913005)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2017 @ 1:59pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:I'm pretty sure I liked the Combiner Wars series and was thinking of ordering this off Target.com..I mean, who wouldn't want an extra Transformers thing to watch :(
Just because something is a "Transformers thing" doesn't automatically make it good.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913010)
Posted by Rated X on September 26th, 2017 @ 2:16pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913013)
Posted by itscramtastic on September 26th, 2017 @ 2:27pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
I understand that, I guess I'm just easier to entertain than most..? I can't think of something bad enough from it that I wouldn't watch it again, and I'm looking forward to the Titans Return animated series ;)^
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913014)
Posted by Kurona on September 26th, 2017 @ 2:27pm CDT
Energon-level.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913015)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2017 @ 2:29pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

It is by far one of the single worst pieces of Transformers fiction ever produced.

And that's not just my opinion. The series was universally panned by just about every right-minded individual over in the show's thread.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913016)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 26th, 2017 @ 2:29pm CDT
The only place in the UK that I can think of that would carry an extra disc(with MAYBE...CW series on it) would be Sainsbury's
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913017)
Posted by itscramtastic on September 26th, 2017 @ 2:30pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Damn you hate CW that much? How bad could it be? Worse than Japan Headmasters series ? (Im a Rebirth fan)
YOU TAKE THAT BACK RATED X!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I'm a big fan of Headmasters..maybe I have poor judgement and you should avoid the CW series. :(
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913018)
Posted by itscramtastic on September 26th, 2017 @ 2:31pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The only good thing about the series was its depiction of Megatron, who was genuinely delightful, funny, and entertaining to watch that it's astonishing that a show so bad could have such a likable Megatron.
Ah, maybe that's what I'm remembering the most. Megatron was the best. I do remember the council people being whiny complainers..

Back on track here, the only other versions of TLK movie are ones with the diecast cars and a steelbook, right?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913037)
Posted by dragons on September 26th, 2017 @ 4:29pm CDT
I have the whole combiner series not worth buying movie if you want series but toysrus version with comic shows why prime went into status mode in space it's ok little book Best Buy steelbook is better
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913086)
Posted by EunuchRon on September 26th, 2017 @ 10:06pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:

There's regular DVD plus digital, blu ray and DVD and digital, 4K Ultra and blu ray and dvd and digital, 3D blu ray and blu ray and digital. The Steelbooks I saw were blu ray and DVD and digital, and 4K Ultra and blu ray and dvd and digital, but they were all sold out of the 4K Ultra steel books.

I got the 3D version because I'm one of the few nuts left out there (or is it left nuts out there?) that loves 3D movies. It wasn't easy to get though. So far only Best Buy has it and the one local to me didn't get their shipment, so I had to drive a little ways. Bummer they didn't have a steelbook version with the 3D, but I'm only buying a movie once if I can.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Now Available in Stores, Target Exclusive DVD Includes Combiner Wars Series (1913088)
Posted by EunuchRon on September 26th, 2017 @ 10:08pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Awesome news. Thanks for pointing this out. I was gonna stop by Walmart, but it looks like Ill hit target instead. Ive never seen CW before so that will be a treat. Also glad its on DVD because blue ray is the biggest rip off. They lighten the colors a bit and charge you double for same thing.

Man I gotta say that ain't true. I got a few movies on DVD that I picked up blu ray copies of later, and they look seriously better in blu ray, even with my bad eyes. Maybe you just got a bad TV?

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Revoltech Kaiyodo Starscream Series # 46 New In Box - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 21 minutes 6 seconds
Revoltech Yamaguchi Transformers Kaiyodo 5pc Lot Megatron Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 24 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers: "Razorclaw" 1st Generation (Incomplete) - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 40 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Fall of Cybertron Autobot "Ruination" - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 40 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers: "Kup" 1st Generation (incomplete) - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 40 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers: "Wheeljack" 1st Generation (Incomplete) - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 40 minutes 13 seconds
SERGEANT KUP Transformers Generations 100% complete + instructions Hasbro 2010 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 47 minutes 30 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON DEFENSE RED ALERT NEW NIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 49 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017